PDA

View Full Version : Chicago ABC

ghost
08-31-09, 8:15 am
What a great time this weekend guys, I am really glad to have made the drive down. Josh and Phil, it was great getting to see you both again! nix0r, razorbeast, and angel, always great getting to meet new Animals and train together!

Here are the pics from this weekend!

http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/rcrott1/chicago%20abc/

G Diesel
08-31-09, 9:14 am
Good to see the OG Chicago Animals and their tight-knit team unifying with Rcrott1 the keeper of the Motown crew... The unification of super powers.

Peace, G

ghost
08-31-09, 11:30 am
Good to see the OG Chicago Animals and their tight-knit team unifying with Rcrott1 the keeper of the Motown crew... The unification of super powers.

Peace, G

was such a great time. The Chi-town group is very tight knit, and were pretty receptive to my being there, which is always great.

C.Coronato
08-31-09, 1:07 pm
Great looking event fellas, awesome. Hope the results came in good.

Phil800101
08-31-09, 1:54 pm
Great pics Rob! Thanks for snapping em.'

And thanks again for coming down bro! It was awesome getting to see you again.

Thanks to everyone who came out. I'm really looking forward to our next gathering.

Phil800101
08-31-09, 1:56 pm
Great looking event fellas, awesome. Hope the results came in good.

Peace, G

Thanks guys! We smashed some iron and showed em' how we Animals roll.

mritter3
08-31-09, 2:05 pm
pics looked great fellas....very nice.

Phil800101
08-31-09, 3:32 pm
pics looked great fellas....very nice.

Thanks bro! It was pretty killer.

Razor
09-01-09, 12:05 pm
Killer event and can't wait for the next one!!!

Phil800101
09-01-09, 1:34 pm
Killer event and can't wait for the next one!!!

Yup, same here!

ghost
09-01-09, 1:49 pm
you guys are all more than welcome to our next one. they are usually at my house followed up with some COD action haha

Razor
09-01-09, 2:01 pm
you guys are all more than welcome to our next one. they are usually at my house followed up with some COD action haha

Depending on my schedule i just might take you up on that. :)

Phil800101
09-01-09, 2:06 pm

Depending on my schedule i just might take you up on that. :)

I definitely plan on making the trip up sometime.

Aggression
09-01-09, 3:20 pm
Looks like a pretty sick gym over there. Nicely done fellas.

Phil800101
09-02-09, 1:18 pm
Looks like a pretty sick gym over there. Nicely done fellas.

Thanks my man! Oh yeah, that place is awesome.

jac71
09-02-09, 10:04 pm
Thanks for the pics Rob and for making the trip up here...it was great to finally meet you.
RazorBeast looking forward to more training sessions bro and it was great meeting you also, Phil, Josh and Steve great seeing you guys again. Had an awesome time as I always do!!
Phil thanks for putting this together!!

ghost
09-03-09, 6:47 am
I am definitely glad to have been able to make it down there with you guys. next time your turn to come on up here. lol.

Phil800101
09-03-09, 1:31 pm
Thanks for the pics Rob and for making the trip up here...it was great to finally meet you.
RazorBeast looking forward to more training sessions bro and it was great meeting you also, Phil, Josh and Steve great seeing you guys again. Had an awesome time as I always do!!
Phil thanks for putting this together!!

You're welcome Angel, thanks for coming up! Great time as always.

I am definitely glad to have been able to make it down there with you guys. next time your turn to come on up here. lol.

One of these days bro, one of these days...

Nix0r
09-03-09, 7:21 pm

Set up a time, Rob. If I'm not completely swamped with work/classes/bullshit, I'd love to head up to the Dungeon.

Hoss
09-07-09, 2:28 am
when is the next abc event gonna be in the chicago area? Im new to the sit would like to go to the next for sure.

jac71
09-08-09, 11:17 am
when is the next abc event gonna be in the chicago area? Im new to the sit would like to go to the next for sure.

Keep an eye on the chitwon-abc thread for upcoming events...here's the link
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=9531
Are you in the city or out on the burbs?

Phil800101
09-08-09, 2:14 pm
Keep an eye on the chitwon-abc thread for upcoming events...here's the link
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=9531
Are you in the city or out on the burbs?

Yup...we'd love to have ya come out and smash some iron with us.

Hoss
09-08-09, 11:24 pm
Thanks Phil, that link helps :) Im in he burbs, usually train at the Arlington Hghts South xsport. You guys thought about doin one at Lances on Iron St.? Bout as hardcore as it gets, I know Lance pretty well he would be happy to have us.

Razor
09-08-09, 11:25 pm
Looks like the Brotherhood might be growing...