PDA

View Full Version : Born again in IRON

krazyassmexican
08-31-09, 11:40 am
hello boys and girls and welcome to a new journey of mine.
as many know by now, my name is william i am from chicago il.
and i am 23 years old, many may wonder WTF happened to me?

well here's a lil recap, i was on a relationship for over two years with a girl who was married before, and had 2 kids, life was good until 2008 shit hitted the fan and depression knocked on my door, since that moment i quitted working out, eating "clean" and i began drinkin on a daily basis, at the beggining of this year everything started gettin wonderfully, to the point where we almost got married, life was cool but economical problems didnt allow me to (again) "eat clean" and cut like i was supposed to, by april i lost my job to false accusations of drug usage (drug test proved i was clean), and well the girl and i are no longer together AGAIN and seems like this time is for good.....

So here we go again, all broke and with 40 dollars on my pockets startin this new journey, this time i will rather die before not being able to become who i want to become

as all of you know i believe in the power of healthy fats and i believe carbs are not necesary to cut body fat nor to support a healthy life style so my diet most likely will look like this....

Meal 1: 42 grams of whey protein isolate and 1oz of natty pb
Meal 2: 42grams of protein comming from tuna (i dont like tuna but i get a shitload for free) and a table spoon of Mac nut oil
Meal 3: 42 grams of protein comming from chicken, 1 oz of cashews and a cup of greens
meal 4: same as meal one
Meal 5: 42 grams of protein comming from tilapia and a table spoon of mac nut oil (probably another cup of greens)
Meal 6: same as meal 1

for supplements:
i have some animal pak baggies around the house so i think i can survive
animal omega
isolyze
isopure
extend (i said extend not extenze lol)
and as far as fat burners if money allows i will be rotating different brands and kinds of them i want to experiment but i am starting with hyperdrive and lean dreams

oat bran fiber and psyllium husks powder (by the way if you guys want the psyllium husk powder at vitamin shoppe is $5.99 for 12oz

right now i need to find me a source of insoluble fiber and i will be set to go

and training: well i will start like a week or two with low volume and probably low intensity, i need my body to start gettin used to the beating, after that i will do a routine that my man Y&H gave me a few months ago.

well to all my animal homies, i say God bless you and thanks for being here

J Wong
08-31-09, 11:45 am
In.....

again.

JUGGERNAUT
08-31-09, 11:46 am
Welcome back again.

Durrikan
08-31-09, 11:54 am
good luck bro and pullin for you on your renewed journey

krazyassmexican
08-31-09, 11:55 am
Welcome back again.it's a great honor to be here bro, thanks

good luck bro and pullin for you on your renewed journey

thanks a lot sir.

krazyassmexican
08-31-09, 11:56 am
In.....

again.

what up G????????????????????????????????????????????

G Diesel
08-31-09, 12:46 pm
Don't talk about it, be about it. Attack your goals, Krazy.

Stay focused and resolute and let nothing distract you from your grind.

Peace, G

krazyassmexican
08-31-09, 2:22 pm
Don't talk about it, be about it. Attack your goals, Krazy.

Stay focused and resolute and let nothing distract you from your grind.

Peace, G

so damn truthful bro, that is exactly the fuckin plan, i am so motivated that if i didnt have a meal a few minutes ago i would off being at the gym already, at least i have my post workout powders ready lol, i am gonna be using extend and universal nutrition creatine monohydrate(5grams) on water pwo

weedlewott
08-31-09, 2:25 pm
Down....

krazyassmexican
08-31-09, 5:01 pm
i wanna start sayin that being unemployed and unable to collect sucks....
i became a salesman over the weekends lol but bussiness has been fuckin slow, so not having money is a horrible issue, besides i am on my feet out there on the sun 2 days a week 11 hours a day so yesterday i was so damn tired, and today i woke up super late for my first meal but instead of backing up and settin back for tomorrow i decided to go ahead so by the end of the day i would have 5 meals in my system.

before hittin the gym i had my tuna and a hyperdrive pouring mac nut oil on the tuna helped a lot, tuna is nasty.......

Chest:
Incline barbell press:
95lbs x 8reps
95lbs x 8reps
95lbs x 6reps

Incline Db press:
35lbs x 8reps
35lbs x 8reps
25lbs x 12reps

Cable crossovers:
20lbs x 25reps
30lbs x 18reps
40lbs x 12reps
50lbs x 8reps
dropset to
30lbs x 8reps
dropset to
20lbs x 12reps

cardio...20 minutes on treadmill

drank 5grams of universal's creatine monohydrate and some extend which by the way it tastes nasty

sly06
08-31-09, 5:03 pm
Time to get to work!

Altered Beast
08-31-09, 5:15 pm
Remember, life is what you make it! See your path, walk your path, than DOMINATE your path!

Our own worst enemies, are ourselves.

krazyassmexican
08-31-09, 5:56 pm
Down....
thanks

Time to get to work!
damn right

Remember, life is what you make it! See your path, walk your path, than DOMINATE your path!

Our own worst enemies, are ourselves.

loving your words man, thanks

krazyassmexican
09-01-09, 11:50 am
i woke up today super early cuz i was scared of missin my first meal, i woke up sore from yesterday's chest workout, another thing that i have noticed from my last 3 chest workouts is every time i train, on the next day i get some elbow pain, i was gonna do legs but got to lazy so i got to hit..

Back:
HS Pulldown:
90lbs x 12reps
90lbs x 15reps
140lbs x 8reps

Db rows:
45lbs x 10reps
50lbs x 10reps
60lbs x 8reps

Seated Cable Rows:
V handle:
85lbs x 12reps
120lbs x 8reps
Wide grip:
120lbs x 8reps
100lbs x 10reps

Machine pull overs:
unknown weight(numbers faded) x 15reps
a lil heavier x 8reps

cardio:20 minutes on treadmill

weedlewott
09-01-09, 5:10 pm
nice work man. Pullovers are quite nice...

J Wong
09-01-09, 9:13 pm
Good back workout. You ever going to go back to the darkside? And when you were PLing, what routine were you following?

krazyassmexican
09-02-09, 11:27 am
Good back workout. You ever going to go back to the darkside? And when you were PLing, what routine were you following?

i doubt it bro, i has been a good minute since i strained my back (a lil over 2 years) and it still bugs me, you wont believe this but last weekend on sunday morning i freaked out i almost screamed and cried, when i woke up and realized i couldnt get up, no fuckin lie bro, my back was so stiff that the only thing i did was drag my ass out of bed using my arms, i think i will ley off squats and deads for a good minute, and besides bro, i dont know how long this journey is gonna last but i know it will probably be over 24 weeks i really wanna get skinny, i am tired of being fat, and after that i will never let myself go again, so eating for strenght may be out of my toughts

krazyassmexican
09-02-09, 2:01 pm
today i have one of the most important dates of my life, nope it is not with a girl, well it is with a girl lol. i met her over the weekend, and she offered me a job at her company, she is the district leader of a financial company, she offered me to train me and said to get ready to get my license and start making money, i accepted the challenge cuz oportunities like this dont come everyday.

On the other note, i think i am masoquist or whatever the fuck that shit is called, jacqueline my ex girlfriend and i spoke yesterday for like 3 and a half hours on the phone, she says she still wants to see me (that famous bootty call) i dont know if that is exactly what i want but one thing is for sure, hearing her voice and seein that pic she sent me (of her face) brought a smile to my sad face, i feel alive again i feel like life is good again....

i went to train legs today i came back 5 minutes ago and every step i take (lol that sounds like a song) my right knee suffers all the fuckin pain, i feel like a fuckin old man in a not so old body, my elbows hurt, my knees and my lowerback, let alone emotional pain as well....

krazyassmexican
09-02-09, 2:04 pm
Legs:
Leg extensions:
80lbs x 12reps
100lbs x 12reps
120lbs x 10reps

Leg press:
2plates a side x 12 reps x 2 sets

Hack squats:
2plates a side x 10reps
2plates and a 35lbs a side x 8reps
1plate a side x 10reps

Leg extensions:
one leg at the time....
30lbs x 8reps x 1set

Leg curls:
50lbs x 12reps
50lbs x 8reps

cardio...10minutes on dreadmill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3azMQLBN_0A

like i said before knees kill

Altered Beast
09-02-09, 2:05 pm
Knee wraps are a miracle in disguise

weedlewott
09-02-09, 2:08 pm
i doubt it bro, i has been a good minute since i strained my back (a lil over 2 years) and it still bugs me, you wont believe this but last weekend on sunday morning i freaked out i almost screamed and cried, when i woke up and realized i couldnt get up, no fuckin lie bro, my back was so stiff that the only thing i did was drag my ass out of bed using my arms, i think i will ley off squats and deads for a good minute, and besides bro, i dont know how long this journey is gonna last but i know it will probably be over 24 weeks i really wanna get skinny, i am tired of being fat, and after that i will never let myself go again, so eating for strenght may be out of my toughts

Nice words... I know where you're coming from on this...

krazyassmexican
09-02-09, 2:20 pm
Nice words... I know where you're coming from on this...

that is just the way life sucks for me

krazyassmexican
09-02-09, 2:20 pm
Knee wraps are a miracle in disguise

if i get the gig i was talkin about on my other post, i will have money to buy them

J Wong
09-02-09, 2:42 pm
Nice job on the wheels krazy

krazyassmexican
09-02-09, 2:46 pm
Nice job on the wheels krazy

i wish it was better, i need to start training my calves again i lost way too much muscle, they have to be like 17" right now

krazyassmexican
09-03-09, 12:00 pm
if anybody read my chapter yesterday, the one i wrote before my workout, you may seem i was so happy, either way i am gonna tell it like it is cuz personal life and bullshit is part of any bodybuilder/powerlifter journey and whoever says it doesnt matter i am sorry to say it but ur full of crap....

anyways like i said if you read yesterday's chapter you could see that the day before yesterday my ex call me and asked me for "booty calls" and again is not what i want but if that makes me be near hear and enjoy her presence then i was happy, well yesterday she told me the worst words that i even heard comming towards me, my self steem went to the ground for a few minutes i accept i was crying, but i made my best to not let her know i was, she called me and said she was taking back everything she said, and that she's not attracted to me not even for a "booty call" (my pysique looks like shit i know) honestly it is the worst thing i even heard i feel like i am worthless as a man, i broke down crying but again instead of lettin her know i started screamming and with a lot of pain in my heart i told her that i regret fallin in love with her, and i said i regret every minute i spended next to her......

i even say i damn those moments and a lot of other crap, like i said it brought me down but at the same time it fed my fuckin ego and all i gotta say is FUCK the world, this journey isnt gonna be a fuckin failure and one day i will be happy.

Shoulders....

side lateral raises:
25lbs x 12reps x2sets
35lbs x 8reps

Front raises:
25lbs x 12reps x 12sets
25lbs x 10reps

rear raises:
35lbs x 12reps x 2sets
25lbs x 12reps

Triceps.....
DB Tricep extensions:
25lbs x 12reps
35lbs x 10reps x 3sets
45lbs x 10reps x 2sets

Skull crushers:
60lbs x 10reps
60lbs x 8reps x 2sets

Tricep pushdowns:
50lbs x 12reps
80lbs x 10reps
110lbs x 10reps

Cardio....20minutes on treadmill

JUGGERNAUT
09-03-09, 12:14 pm
I did read your post about the girl but was hoping it worked out for you and that you did get a smile from it. Now you write this and I don't have any clue about your relationship with this girl but all I can say is... If ANYONE says hurtful things like that to ANYONE, they are not worth the heartbreak. Carry on and get what you do have in control of; in control... your training.

krazyassmexican
09-03-09, 12:18 pm
I did read your post about the girl but was hoping it worked out for you and that you did get a smile from it. Now you write this and I don't have any clue about your relationship with this girl but all I can say is... If ANYONE says hurtful things like that to ANYONE, they are not worth the heartbreak. Carry on and get what you do have in control of; in control... your training.

like i said we were together for a good two years and like 3 months and back then everything was like a fairy tale, it was fuckin amazing, we were close to gettin married but well everything went to shit, and like you said right now and up until i look the way i wanna look, i dont give 2 shits about her or any other girls i dont give a shit about booty calls or sexual partners (by no means i am gonna become the third sex lol)

but i wanna care about me and probably gettin my financial advisor(loaner) license

Durrikan
09-03-09, 12:28 pm
solid workout bro...not sure what to tell you about the girl exept to move on and not let
it distract you from your training

JUGGERNAUT
09-03-09, 12:28 pm
like i said we were together for a good two years and like 3 months and back then everything was like a fairy tale, it was fuckin amazing, we were close to gettin married but well everything went to shit, and like you said right now and up until i look the way i wanna look, i dont give 2 shits about her or any other girls i dont give a shit about booty calls or sexual partners (by no means i am gonna become the third sex lol)

but i wanna care about me and probably gettin my financial advisor(loaner) license

Perfect and there are many good ways to take care of yourself in life without getting a "self-centered tag pasted on you." You are taking care of self-improvement things, not to be confused with a me me me trip. Best wishes with that license.

krazyassmexican
09-03-09, 12:30 pm
Perfect and there are many good ways to take care of yourself in life without getting a "self-centered tag pasted on you." You are taking care of self-improvement things, not to be confused with a me me me trip. Best wishes with that license.

if i get that license i get a job bro i am dying to get money

JUGGERNAUT
09-03-09, 12:40 pm
if i get that license i get a job bro i am dying to get money

Hear that, it is rough out there. Make it happen and also create a back up job plan. In these days, we need not only a plan B but a C and a D and a...

krazyassmexican
09-03-09, 12:44 pm
Hear that, it is rough out there. Make it happen and also create a back up job plan. In these days, we need not only a plan B but a C and a D and a...

well i am doing my best to get an online radio gig lol who knows if it's gonna happend

squattingtillipuke
09-03-09, 1:00 pm
Be tenacious about it all bro...Your prospective job, your workouts, and life. Remember that everything we do in life teaches us, unfortunately it is our failures that not only hurt the most but teach us the most.

subbed

mick

krazyassmexican
09-03-09, 9:35 pm
i am so damn happy ALR is a cool ass dude he just gave me two bottles of his products for Free

TXPWRLFTR
09-03-09, 11:39 pm
Hey brotha! Que pasa? Looking forward to your log!

sunny_max
09-03-09, 11:58 pm

eaxctly.......

i just stumbled on to your journey today bro........everyones goes through shit man...its just what you learn and carry from those experiences.......its good to see you dealing with issues and still trying to get wht you want......stay focussed man ...push hard and you will succeed.......good luck with your journey man......i am in.....

krazyassmexican
09-04-09, 11:31 am
alright so today i sampled some "fat burner" i have 10 more caps to test and so far i love it, my body my be resistant to stims but this supp definitely did something for me, i didnt feel jacked but i still feel like i could do a good 5 hours of cardio lol, i layed off the fuckin creatine, cuz instead of dropping water this week, i am actually gaining water and that fucks with the mind, my face kinda looks more bloated so i said fuck that, i am actually 3lbs heavier than at the beggining of this diet.

well i will talk about a lil bit of my cuttin plan, i most likely cheat for the first time in "3 weeks"
keto i will do it till the end of this journey, a month from now i will post my first set of pics, so i can track progress like i did back in 07. as far as fat burning supplements go, i have a bottle of hyperdrive 3.0 and a bottle of lean dreams they both good and lean dreams gets me dreaming some wicked shit lol, Author was cool enough i didnt even ask for it and he hooked me up with what we could call the hardcore versions of those two supps i got, poison and comatose

so i will cut with those for bottles and when they run out if i got money i will get some other supps....

back to lean dreams i had a fuckin crazy dream yesterday
i was shooting tren and i was lossing all my hair and freakin out lol

today's workout was really quick cuz i have a fuckin stupid problem every summer but this summer got worst, every summer the fuckin deodorants seem not to last that long, but for example today before hittin the gym i took a shower applied deodorant and 15 minutes later i was stinky as fuck so doing arms wasnt kinda cool anymore...

krazyassmexican
09-04-09, 11:40 am
Biceps....

Db curls:
20lbs x 12reps
25lbs x 10reps
40lbs x 6reps

all of this lil sets were done slow as fuck with no swing with no momentum and controllin negatives

Machine preacher curls:
20lbs x 10reps
40lbs x 8reps

Cable curls using a straight bar:
12.5lbs x 12reps
25lbs x 10reps

Hercules Curls:
30lbs x 10reps
20lbs x 12reps

calves:
seated calf raises:
70lbs x 12reps
100lbs x 10reps
120lbs x 8reps

all of this sets i squeezed the shit out of my calves stoppin for a few seconds at the top of the movement and controllin negatives ever rep by rep was done really slow, by the way i am sad cuz my calves lost way too much muscle and definition

cardio...25minutes on treadmill

J-Dawg
09-04-09, 11:53 am
I was just browsing through your journey krazy. Keep your head up bro. Even if opportunities aren't coming your way at the moment, be as proactive and positive and things will eventually come down the line. What I learned from my parents at a young age was to never expect a handout and to always earn whatever it was that I wanted. With that approach, even if you get knocked down a number of times, you always get back up and start over again. Keep out any negative influences in your life if they're bringing you down. Surround yourself with positive people and you'll see their positivity rub off on you. Hang out with negativity and that's how life will be in return. You're still young and got loads of time ahead of yourself to make it out alright.

krazyassmexican
09-04-09, 11:57 am
I was just browsing through your journey krazy. Keep your head up bro. Even if opportunities aren't coming your way at the moment, be as proactive and positive and things will eventually come down the line. What I learned from my parents at a young age was to never expect a handout and to always earn whatever it was that I wanted. With that approach, even if you get knocked down a number of times, you always get back up and start over again. Keep out any negative influences in your life if they're bringing you down. Surround yourself with positive people and you'll see their positivity rub off on you. Hang out with negativity and that's how life will be in return. You're still young and got loads of time ahead of yourself to make it out alright.

i would love to have you here more often, you are one of the people at the animalpak staff that i look up the most and respect the most, thanks for your kind words, i gotta say it seems like everytime i meet people i get to meet negative people, so without sounding like a girl lol, i think being alone at least for the lenght of this journey is the best for me

krazyassmexican
09-04-09, 6:16 pm
solid workout bro...not sure what to tell you about the girl exept to move on and not let
it distract you from your training
doing that sir, i am tired of bs already time to rock now

Be tenacious about it all bro...Your prospective job, your workouts, and life. Remember that everything we do in life teaches us, unfortunately it is our failures that not only hurt the most but teach us the most.

subbed

mick
thanks for your words and support

Hey brotha! Que pasa? Looking forward to your log!
what up puppet

eaxctly.......

i just stumbled on to your journey today bro........everyones goes through shit man...its just what you learn and carry from those experiences.......its good to see you dealing with issues and still trying to get wht you want......stay focussed man ...push hard and you will succeed.......good luck with your journey man......i am in.....

thanks bro

krazyassmexican
09-07-09, 11:23 am
what up boys?
how you doing?
this weekend i didnt train or did cardio, reasson why? the weekends i get to make a lil money and i have to be outdoors for like 12 hours, but i am proud of myself i didnt miss a meal

today i am one week into this diet and overall i feel like a million bucks i am down to 258, supplementing with creatine the first days of the diet was kinda bad lol, either way the only problem right now is that i cant seem to be able to stomach any food, even mac nut oil tastes bad to me now days, yesterday to be able to fit my macros i ended up having a total of 4 shakes, and i have "the shits" lol either way enough nastiness

i did go to train today and i did chest:

Incline Bench press:
95lbs x 10reps
95lbs x 8reps
115lbs x 6reps

Incline DB press:
30lbs x 10reps
40lbs x 8reps
50lbs x 7reps
50lbs x 6reps

after i was done a smile came to my face, it seems my strenght at least db pressin is comming back quick

Decline Hs press:
1plate a side x 8reps x 2sets
1plate + 25lbs a side x 6reps

Machine pullovers:
2sets x 8reps

Cardio...20minutes on treadmill
every 3 weeks i will add up 10 minutes to my cardio sessions

i ended this workout late so i got home exactly at 10am time for my second meal
so i had a WPI shake (banana flavor) with strawberry powerade zero and natty pb

that shit tasted like heaven

Durrikan
09-07-09, 1:11 pm
what up bro?...nice workout

krazyassmexican
09-07-09, 8:28 pm
what up bro?...nice workout

not to much bro, lonely at home eating my meals and right now as i type listenin to heavy muscle radio
thanks for the support

sunny_max
09-07-09, 10:06 pm
waddup my man.......good on ya for not missing a meal bro.......you know its important......keep pushing buddy......what kinda diet r u on that taking creatine wasnt a good idea?

weedlewott
09-08-09, 6:08 am
Hey man, good looking numbers there. Solid session you got in. Seconding the question that
sunny_max asked. What kind of a diet are you running at the moment?

squattingtillipuke
09-08-09, 8:53 am
Keep pushing the shit bro. I'm battling with ya on the weights bro, pushing more and more every day to get back to where we were so that we can surpass our old goals with our new ones.

J-Dawg
09-08-09, 11:02 am
Keep those solid workouts coming krazy. I'll be keeping up with your journey.

krazyassmexican
09-08-09, 11:04 am
waddup my man.......good on ya for not missing a meal bro.......you know its important......keep pushing buddy......what kinda diet r u on that taking creatine wasnt a good idea?

Hey man, good looking numbers there. Solid session you got in. Seconding the question that
sunny_max asked. What kind of a diet are you running at the moment?

as stated in the first page, a ketogenic diet, the problem is that i am used to dropping like 10lbs of water in like 4 days the first week of the diet and creatine was stoppin me from that and it was holding more and more water and that gets me paranoid

krazyassmexican
09-08-09, 11:32 am
Keep pushing the shit bro. I'm battling with ya on the weights bro, pushing more and more every day to get back to where we were so that we can surpass our old goals with our new ones.
like ronnie would say aint nothing to it but to do it bro, i feel like a million bucks and i am focused

Keep those solid workouts coming krazy. I'll be keeping up with your journey.

thanks bro i am seriously thinkin of keepin a video log as well, who knows i may get a schmoe to sponsor me lol

krazyassmexican
09-08-09, 11:44 am
today i went to the gym not knowing what bodypart to work with, i saw a friend of mine doing legs and i wanted to workout with him cuz he does way too much volume and i wanted to see how it feels, but he was way into it and didnt bother...

Back:

Barbell rows:
95lbs x 15reps
115lbs x 10reps
135lbs x 8reps

no lower back pain at all i loved every rep of this exercise, my back really felt the rowing in a good way, focusin on form feels better than throwing crazy weights

Hs pulldowns:
1plate a side x 12 slow reps
1plate a side + a quarter x 8reps i started feeling like my form was compromised so i dropped back to one plate and did 10 more reps

Db rows:
here another friend of mine (which many dont believe i helped with his prep for his show last year where he took second on his division)
was next to me rowing and that fired me up

55lbs x 12reps slow and controlled
70lbs x 10reps again really slow
100lbs x 6reps slow and controlled negatives But when i did the left arm i struggled a lil

Seated cable rows:
70lbs x 15reps

cardio:20minutes on treadmill

Durrikan
09-08-09, 6:56 pm
another solid workout bro...keep it up krazy

krazyassmexican
09-08-09, 7:02 pm
another solid workout bro...keep it up krazy

thanks bro again! i am glad having you in my corner

Durrikan
09-08-09, 7:39 pm
thanks bro again! i am glad having you in my corner

an honor to be here bro

sunny_max
09-08-09, 11:37 pm
solid back workout bro......100's on dumbell rows is impressive...especially if the weight is controlled as you said.......nice work bro....

weedlewott
09-09-09, 1:15 am
Very strong back work. I read where you were doing the Keto thing, I just didn't know where the creatine would play a big part in that. Thanks for clearing that up. Keep at it man.

prowrestler
09-09-09, 2:05 am
new log eh? im in

ps ever see my cena autograph?

TXPWRLFTR
09-09-09, 9:47 am
Good work bro!

krazyassmexican
09-09-09, 11:29 am
solid back workout bro......100's on dumbell rows is impressive...especially if the weight is controlled as you said.......nice work bro....
thanks bro in my shitty gym they are the heaviest dumbbells so it feels good to be one of a few who actually use them

Very strong back work. I read where you were doing the Keto thing, I just didn't know where the creatine would play a big part in that. Thanks for clearing that up. Keep at it man.
yeah bro the big problem is that it was bloating me worst

new log eh? im in

ps ever see my cena autograph?
you need to quit braggin and help me get an autographed pic for my babies lol

Good work bro!

thanks bro

krazyassmexican
09-09-09, 11:51 am
as the hours and days go by i feel better and better, i dont know what it feels to be bloated anymore, and even thought it is hard to believe my GH alike gut started shrinkin, the most important thing right now is that i am less than a week away from having my first cheat meal, i already know part of my cheat meal, i want some jalapeņo poppers with some ranch awwwwwwwwww

today i started loggin my workouts on a notebook, i got me a pretty fancy pink ed hardy notebook that rocks my world, the ex girl and i spoke yesterday like the best friends there could be, but who am i fooling, i know i will never see her face again, which is kinda sad.

this comming monday morning i will post three relaxed pictures, so a lot of people can start bashing me for being out of shape, and so we can start trackin progress together

after that first set of pics, i will upload progress pics in a monthly basis, and for the fuck of it i will record a lil bit of workouts here and there, as far as my infamous calves, they are fillin up and veins started poppin out already, in just one lil week my lowerbody is gettin tighter and tighter

Shoulders....
Hs behind the neck press:
25lbs a side x 12reps
30lbs a side x 10reps
35lbs a side x 10reps
45lbs a side x 8reps

Front rises:
20lbs x 12reps
25lbs x 10reps

Machine side laterals:
80lbs x 15reps
60lbs x 12reps

this two sets of side laterals were done one arm at the time and by the way i struggled gettin in that fuckin machine

DB rear raises:
35lbs x 10reps
25lbs x 12reps

DB shrugs:
65lbs x 18reps

Triceps....

Pushdowns:
v grip...
50lbs x 15reps
80lbs x 10reps
100lbs x 6reps

and triceps started cramping lol

Machine dips:
60lbs x 15reps
100lbs x 10reps

straight bar cable pushdowns:
42.5lbs x 12reps
5250000000000 lbs x 10reps
62.5lbs x 10reps

cardio...
20minutes on treadmill

by the way the worlds strongest bodybuilder drama is gettin cool

http://www.rxmuscle.com/articles/latest-news/716-ben-white-still-insists-hes-the-strongest.html

krazyassmexican
09-09-09, 12:06 pm
oh shit i just noticed a typpo but it is too late to edit on straight bar pushdowns i didnt mean
525.5lbs x 10reps m meant 52.5lbs

Durrikan
09-09-09, 12:08 pm
good solid workout bro...good job keep it going krazy

krazyassmexican
09-09-09, 12:18 pm
good solid workout bro...good job keep it going krazy

thanks bro thanks i have this workout routine hidding somewhere that my man young and hungry made for me i will start it next monday i cant wait

prowrestler
09-09-09, 2:56 pm
i got an idea how i can get u thAt

i dunno if ill be at the pay per view anymore this weekend but next 1, ill need there namees

krazyassmexican
09-09-09, 3:00 pm
i got an idea how i can get u thAt

i dunno if ill be at the pay per view anymore this weekend but next 1, ill need there namees

check your pms fucker

weedlewott
09-09-09, 3:25 pm
oh shit i just noticed a typpo but it is too late to edit on straight bar pushdowns i didnt mean
525.5lbs x 10reps m meant 52.5lbs

haha. solid workout none the less man. Good work

krazyassmexican
09-09-09, 4:15 pm
haha. solid workout none the less man. Good work

thanks bro i am trying

krazyassmexican
09-10-09, 11:37 am
as days go by i keep dropping water weight, i love this fuckin diet and i am so pumped and there's no stoppin me, today i woke up weighting 256lbs that is the shit imo...

this morning after 7minutes on the treadmill and 2 warm up sets i decided to...

Squat:
135lbs x 10reps
135lbs x 9reps

i felt a lot of lowerback pain and knee pain as well so stopped there

Leg press:
1plate a side x 15reps
1plate a side x 18reps
2plates a side x 12reps
2plates a side x 10reps

Leg extensions:
80lbs x 12reps (both legs at the time)
40lbs x 8reps (one leg at the time)

Leg curls:
60lbs x 15reps
80lbs x 10reps

cardio....20minutes on treadmill

Durrikan
09-10-09, 1:09 pm
solid workout bro...keep it up

krazyassmexican
09-10-09, 2:16 pm
solid workout bro...keep it up

thanks bro, 8lbs since a week ago feels good

sunny_max
09-11-09, 12:48 am
I Hear On Ya On The Upside Down Beast Number Haha.....good Wheels Session Man And Congrats On Loosing All That Weight Bro.....keep Focussing On Your Goals And You Will Be Fine Man.......get That Knee Checkedout Man...or Get Some Rest.....better Safe Than Sorry......

krazyassmexican
09-11-09, 12:01 pm
hs preacher curl:
25lbs x 12reps
35lbs x 10reps

Db curls:
20lbs x 12reps
30lbs x 9reps
25lbs x 10reps

Db hammer curls:
20lbs x 10reps
30lbs x 8reps
25lbs x 10reps

seated calf raises:
100lbs x 12reps
120lbs x 12reps

weedlewott
09-11-09, 12:04 pm
good shit in here last couple days krazy... Keep at it man and you'll be where you wanna be in no time. Keep your head up and drive through the shit that tries to hold you down.

J Wong
09-11-09, 12:33 pm
Good job on those biceps

krazyassmexican
09-14-09, 5:46 pm
i used to be in deeply in love with jacqueline, i remember how i used to want to be with her 24/7, how i used to love when people would see us together walking down the street, how my mom loved her......

that fucking ghost is still chasing me around, it doesnt wanna leave me alone, as much as i try to smile, i am a death man walkin, sometimes out of the blue i wish for that, not being alive sounds cool somedays, in my mind, the only thing i hear is that hurtfull "i dont like you nomore, you dont attract me not even for a one night only...."

i have no self confidence, and all those things make me feel worthless, but i am in love again

i have a new girlfriend now, that is called iron, she's called dietin and eatin crappy foods, dedication, i am loving every minute of it, when i am at the gym, i smile, i laugh with myself, people looks at me and think i am crazy, they maybe right, cuz sometimes i dont know if i am thinking straight, but that smile at the gym, that heavy breathing and crazy sweat is keeping me alive, it gives me a reasson to be alive and to look at the future, i lie when i said i dont wanna know shit about girls, i do, and someday i hope to find the right one, i hope to have a mini me callin me daddy and i wanna be successful as a person, as a bodybuilder? i may never step on stage, or be on a national level show.

but one day i wanna have success, i wanna be a good boyfriend, to then become a good husband and a good daddy, but i know that aint comming now, it may never come but for now i want self confidence and self respect to come back, it is hard but here i am and this is week 2

Chest....

Pec dec:
35lbs x 12reps
50lbs x 10reps
75lbs x 8reps

Incline bench press:
95lbs x 12reps
115lbs x 10reps
135lbs x 6reps

Incline Db press:
right after the set of 135lbs on bench press
i rushed for the 50lbs dumbbells and gave 3 steps back to get on the bench and did
50lbs x 6reps
50lbs 8reps
45lbs x 8reps
40lbs x 6reps i ran out of juice there, dropped the dumbbells and chugged some water just so i could get the dbs back and pumped another 6reps last 2 were really forced

pec dec (but a different one):
50lbs x 12reps
70lbs x 10reps
90lbs x 8reps

Cardio....20minutes

i know i said first set of pics was gonna come today but i got really bussy in the morning and couldnt do shit, this workout even happened at 2pm instead of 9am, i will post the pics tomorrow and i dont know what day i may pick to cheat but i dont even feel like cheating yet lol

prowrestler
09-14-09, 7:27 pm
good work man, keep this shit up. u will gain the self respet, i no it.

i was at the ppv last night, but couldnt get to cena for the autograph u asked for obviously. he was busy and un heard of at the hotels.

my friends doing his "retirement tour" soon tho. he will be hoteling with cena so it shouldnt be a problem.

shizz702
09-14-09, 7:54 pm
Good shit bro, keep up the fight.

I feel you on iron keeping you alive, it keeps you grounded, keeps you sane.

Durrikan
09-14-09, 8:04 pm
good solid workout bro...as for all the other...patience and time and it will all come to you
gotta have faith bro...hang in there and know that we are with you and in your corner

bigdog
09-14-09, 10:22 pm
yo krazy, keep on working hard in the gym bro, and you will achieve all your goals bro. just remember all the shit i have been through bro! just remember, as long as you hold on to the negative energy that holds you back, you wont be able to move on to find the right woman. just keep on doing right by you, stay focuse on the iron and diet, and trust me, the lucky lady you are looking for will find your ass!!!!!!!! later bro

squattingtillipuke
09-15-09, 8:10 am
Keep pushing it bro...turn this relationship into an infatuation that you can never let go. Love this bitch with all your heart and enjoy every moment of it.

TXPWRLFTR
09-15-09, 8:17 am
Good workout bro! Keep at! All the other stuff will happen...don't rush it bro...things don't turn out as one would like when rushing into things...
You know your boy in Texas has your back!
Patience my friend...for now focus on you...let you take care of you...then the rest will come...the past is the past...we are haunted by it bro...but don't reflect on it...enjoy YOU!

Best of luck bro...and come back to the darkside where the heavy reps are no more than 3 and anything else is cardio...lol

Talk to ya later bro...I will let you know when I send the wraps to you bro.

krazyassmexican
09-15-09, 11:48 am
tonight every mexican in the entire world will most likely scream like a mariachi and drink till gettin wasted, me? i will be sleeping and dreaming wicked shit lol, today i woke up late again, couldnt take pics again, BUT i woke up with a bad ass surprised, i went to the pissin room and look myself into the mirror and OH DIOS mio! (lol)

that baby face of mine, that girls used to like is comming back hahaha, my face is shrinkin big time, so i rushed to the scale and boom! 252lbs, i am still debating on when to have my cheat meal, either way this is what just happened at the gym:

Legs:

Prisioner squats:
bw x 20reps
bw x 23reps
bw + (holding a 20lbs db behind the neck) x 15reps

Leg press:
1plate a side x 18reps
2plates a side x 15reps
3plates a side x 12reps
4plates a side x 6reps (my knee kinda made a poppin sound so i left it at six)

Hack squats:
1plate a side x 10reps
2plates a side x 8reps

Leg extensions:
100lbs x 10reps(both legs)
30lbs x 8reps (one leg at the time)

Leg curls:
50lbs x 12reps
50lbs x 12reps

krazyassmexican
09-15-09, 11:59 am
infamous calf shot

http://i899.photobucket.com/albums/ac196/milmecos/untitled2.jpg

Durrikan
09-15-09, 12:23 pm
nice leg day krazy...keep it up and you will get to where you are going...behind you
100%

prowrestler
09-15-09, 3:46 pm
sweet leg day, nice calf shot too

krazyassmexican
09-15-09, 4:41 pm
good work man, keep this shit up. u will gain the self respet, i no it.

i was at the ppv last night, but couldnt get to cena for the autograph u asked for obviously. he was busy and un heard of at the hotels.

my friends doing his "retirement tour" soon tho. he will be hoteling with cena so it shouldnt be a problem. cool beans brother thanks

Good shit bro, keep up the fight.

I feel you on iron keeping you alive, it keeps you grounded, keeps you sane. you got it brotha

good solid workout bro...as for all the other...patience and time and it will all come to you
gotta have faith bro...hang in there and know that we are with you and in your corner having you guys here is the best thing ever

yo krazy, keep on working hard in the gym bro, and you will achieve all your goals bro. just remember all the shit i have been through bro! just remember, as long as you hold on to the negative energy that holds you back, you wont be able to move on to find the right woman. just keep on doing right by you, stay focuse on the iron and diet, and trust me, the lucky lady you are looking for will find your ass!!!!!!!! later bro
hey bro nice hearing from you, keep truckin i got your back

Keep pushing it bro...turn this relationship into an infatuation that you can never let go. Love this bitch with all your heart and enjoy every moment of it.
hell yeah

Good workout bro! Keep at! All the other stuff will happen...don't rush it bro...things don't turn out as one would like when rushing into things...
You know your boy in Texas has your back!
Patience my friend...for now focus on you...let you take care of you...then the rest will come...the past is the past...we are haunted by it bro...but don't reflect on it...enjoy YOU!

Best of luck bro...and come back to the darkside where the heavy reps are no more than 3 and anything else is cardio...lol

Talk to ya later bro...I will let you know when I send the wraps to you bro.

once i get shredded i will do as dave palumbo recommends, i will train for strenght and then for mass, for the strenght game you know i will be bothering you

sunny_max
09-16-09, 2:20 am
good workouts krazy...you getting there bro......keep it up

krazyassmexican
09-16-09, 11:29 am
ok so i finally cheated yesterday night and today mi whole body is fuller and pumped, specially my gut lol, i also got a lil bit sick with the cheat meal, i changed my diet, same macros, just different protein and fat sources, i am having a lil more saturated fats now days....

Back:

Barbell rows:
95lbs x 12reps
135lbs x 10reps
135lbs x 10reps
225lbs x 6reps (yeah buddy)

Db rows:
100lbs x 8reps
85lbs x 10reps
65lbs x 10reps

Hs pulldowns:
35lbs a side x 10reps x 2sets
40lbs a side x 10reps

Deadlifts:
135lbs x 10reps x 2sets (it has been a while since i deadlifted)

Cardio:20minutes on treadmill

Durrikan
09-16-09, 11:39 am
solid back workout bro

squattingtillipuke
09-16-09, 11:48 am
nice workout day KAM...Keep pushing for progress. Nothing wrong with starting out light weight on a movement to make sure that your form is correct. Rather have solid form that an injury!

krazyassmexican
09-16-09, 12:07 pm
nice workout day KAM...Keep pushing for progress. Nothing wrong with starting out light weight on a movement to make sure that your form is correct. Rather have solid form that an injury!

i pulled 225 off the floor on my first set but i didnt feel comfortable so i dropped the weight bro

prowrestler
09-16-09, 1:34 pm
look at u jumpin right back into heavy rows, awsome job

Durrikan
09-17-09, 6:25 am
yo bro, haven't heard from you lately...just stopping by to see how it's going for you

shizz702
09-17-09, 7:59 am
Way to pump those wheels and hit the back up bro!

Looks like muscle memory is starting to kick in on you !

Sick calfs too bro!

weedlewott
09-17-09, 8:52 am
You're putting in some damned good work in here KAM. Just solid numbers all the way around. Question though. WTF are prisoner squats?

krazyassmexican
09-17-09, 11:18 am
good workouts krazy...you getting there bro......keep it up
thanks a gram bro lol

solid back workout bro
thanks

look at u jumpin right back into heavy rows, awsome job
i am trying bro i am trying

yo bro, haven't heard from you lately...just stopping by to see how it's going for you

i have just been bussy at other boards bro, but i am around, i am training at 2pm today with a friend of mine, i think we are gonna start working out together

krazyassmexican
09-17-09, 11:19 am
Way to pump those wheels and hit the back up bro!

Looks like muscle memory is starting to kick in on you !

Sick calfs too bro!

my calves lost way too much muscle bro, and i will try to get a pic of my triceps today they started looking pumped 24/7

krazyassmexican
09-17-09, 11:20 am
You're putting in some damned good work in here KAM. Just solid numbers all the way around. Question though. WTF are prisoner squats?

when you get arrested they ask you to put your hands behind your back right? well you do that and squat your own bodyweight

TXPWRLFTR
09-17-09, 11:44 am
Good work brother!

krazyassmexican
09-17-09, 6:32 pm
i trained with my guy martin, he's my best friend, weighst like 150lbs and inspires me a lot cuz he has bigger arms than me and a 30inch waist, today was a fucked up day and you will see why lol

Triceps:
Machne dips:
80lbs x 14reps
100lbs x 12reps
110lbs x 10reps
120lbs x 10reps

CG bench press:
95lbs x 12reps
135lbs x 12reps
185lbs x 2reps almost three but at the third one martin ended up shrugging in for me
i dropped quick to:
135lbs and pumped another 5reps

Db extensions:
35lbs x 12reps
50lbs x 10reps
55lbs x 8reps

V bar pushdowns:
100lbs x 8reps
80lbs x 10reps
120lbs x 6reps (sorry big D i couldnt get the whole stack i came 20lbs short)
65lbs x 8reps

reverse cable extensions:
30lbs x 12reps x 2sets
30lbs x 10reps

Biceps:
Incline bench curls:
15lbs x 12reps x 2 sets
25lbs x 10reps x 2sets

DB curls:
25lbs x 12reps

Hs preacher curls:
45lbs x 12reps x 2sets
55lbs x 10reps
65lbs x 5reps drop set to 55lbs x 4reps dropset to 45lbs x 1reps
45lbs x 3reps, 55lbs x 3reps, 65lbs x 2reps, 75lbs x 2reps (in a non stoppin way)
45lbs x 10reps

Hercules curls:
30lbs x 12reps
20lbs x 18reps

straight bar cable curls:
27.5lbs x 12reps x 2sets

my arms looked straight pumped i felt like a mini greg valentino, the only difference is that my oil is stored body fat lol

cardio:15minutes on treadmill, this is when everything got fucked up, on the way to the 16minute mark, a lady and her husband were got to the treadmills in front of us, and she had like 10 squares of toilet paper hanging from her ass, martin and i started crackin up and i had to jump out of the treadmill cuz i couldnt star laughin (i know i am such an ass)

we came back like 3 minutes later to finish the 20minutes and to talk to a hottie (lol)

i ran like a total of 5 minutes on intervals at a 6.1 speed

DONE!

krazyassmexican
09-17-09, 8:42 pm
tricep shot didnt come out right but at least you guys can see how much of a fat ass i am

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/567/48136208.png

shizz702
09-17-09, 9:07 pm
Good session bro, won't be long before that 185 is warm up weight for your close grip.

Lol at the toilet paper on that lady, good shit that you still got back on and finished your cardio.

Tricep shot looks good, you can see the outline of it, definitely not bad considering you are just getting back into this again.

krazyassmexican
09-17-09, 9:50 pm
Good session bro, won't be long before that 185 is warm up weight for your close grip.

Lol at the toilet paper on that lady, good shit that you still got back on and finished your cardio.

Tricep shot looks good, you can see the outline of it, definitely not bad considering you are just getting back into this again.

Thanks bro

Durrikan
09-17-09, 10:17 pm
killer workout bro and nice tricep shot too
keep it up bro

sunny_max
09-18-09, 1:41 am
looks like a good workout bro....good on ya for 185 on CG bench.....looks like you been pushing some weights man and a constant improvement.......how did the talk with the hottie turn out to be? i cant talk to anyone..my gf worksout with me and wld proly kill me with whatever dumbell she can pick up haha.....lol@toilet paper and lady story...haha

squattingtillipuke
09-18-09, 8:08 am
great session yesterday KAM...looking solid.

Talking to hotties, looking at toilet paper squares...wow whats next, you gonna start talking on your cell during the workout...LOL...JK. I probably would have fell off my treadmill if I saw that.

krazyassmexican
09-18-09, 9:14 am
great session yesterday KAM...looking solid.

Talking to hotties, looking at toilet paper squares...wow whats next, you gonna start talking on your cell during the workout...LOL...JK. I probably would have fell off my treadmill if I saw that.

well bro i couldnt stop laughin so that is the reasson i stepped down, besides the man looked at us all mad, and honestly if he would of say something i know i wasnt gonna react nicely, so yeah the girl talk was just to measure my level of game lol i must accept the sweet talker in me is kinda gone, i think i am afraid of girls, besides what is good about cardio if it aint fun, i tell you this, next time i will chase cougars in the gym, lol

J-Dawg
09-18-09, 9:20 am
Good volume on the arm workout krazy. I can imagine the pump you got after that. Good stuff man.

krazyassmexican
09-18-09, 10:58 am
Good volume on the arm workout krazy. I can imagine the pump you got after that. Good stuff man.

looks like a good workout bro....good on ya for 185 on CG bench.....looks like you been pushing some weights man and a constant improvement.......how did the talk with the hottie turn out to be? i cant talk to anyone..my gf worksout with me and wld proly kill me with whatever dumbell she can pick up haha.....lol@toilet paper and lady story...haha

killer workout bro and nice tricep shot too
keep it up bro

thanks for the support brothers, no matter how much i could bullshit while doing cardio i can assure i am doing my best to accomplish what i want, nothing in life is easy and boredom needs a kick in the ass here and there, i am upping my cardio next monday to 30 minutes and most likely 45 minutes thursdays and fridays to over compensate for the two days off i take a week

today shoulders and calves + cardio, but wont happend until like 2pm, my mom has a garage sale and i pulled some jordans i only weared twice, i want 30 bucks and she says i am asking for too much lol

TXPWRLFTR
09-18-09, 11:47 am
Good work bro. Keep it up.

krazyassmexican
09-18-09, 9:02 pm
Shoulders:
Hs shoulder press:
45lbs a side x 10reps
45lbs a side x 10reps
80lbs a side x 6reps (PR)

DB front raises:
25lbs x 10 x 3sets

DB Side lateral raises:
25lbs x 10reps

Machine side lateral raises:
50lbs x 15reps
80lbs x 12reps
100lbs x 10reps
40lbs x 18reps
all of those sets were done one arm at the time

reverse pec deck:
45lbs x 12reps
75lbs x 10reps
90lbs x 10reps

DB Shrugs:
45lbs x 30reps
90lbs x 12reps x 2sets
100lbs x 10reps
65lbs x 12reps
45lbs x 15reps

Calves:
Standing calf raises:
100lbs x 12reps x 2sets
180lbs x 10reps x 2sets

Cardio...20minutes on treadmill

this is the last day i will do 20 minutes on cardio, and by the way my body responded really bad to the cheat meal, so i will skip next weeks cheat meal, i wont cheat until 2 weeks from now

prowrestler
09-19-09, 1:09 am
awsome job on the delts man. nice pr aswelll there

krazyassmexican
09-19-09, 7:36 pm
awsome job on the delts man. nice pr aswelll there

thanks brosky my body finally got rid of the water that was holding from the cheat meal, and so far without countin that water weight this week i lost 1lb

Durrikan
09-19-09, 8:03 pm
solid shoulder session bro and some sweet numbers you posted
there...keep it up bro

shizz702
09-19-09, 8:04 pm
Way to hit those delts bro!

Make sure you include the good old standing barbell press in your next shoulder session though!

krazyassmexican
09-19-09, 8:08 pm
Way to hit those delts bro!

Make sure you include the good old standing barbell press in your next shoulder session though!

bro doing that means, pain on my lowerback, so bad it makes me wanna cry, if i press, it has to be a machine or dumbbells

shizz702
09-19-09, 8:58 pm
bro doing that means, pain on my lowerback, so bad it makes me wanna cry, if i press, it has to be a machine or dumbbells

My bad bro, I didn't know you had problems with your back.

krazyassmexican
09-19-09, 9:14 pm
solid shoulder session bro and some sweet numbers you posted
there...keep it up bro
thanks bro, everything is so beautiful lol

My bad bro, I didn't know you had problems with your back.

u didnt do anything wrong bro, about two years ago, maybe 3 i strained my lowerback doing 300lbs on the squat without a belt, and since then, nothing has been the same, i went to vitamin shoppe to get some protein isolate and they gave me a "new" magazine i saw some very interesting workouts i wanna try, speciallt for shoulders, today i am sore as hell but really happy with my progress

krazyassmexican
09-21-09, 5:45 pm
Today after my morning duties (lol) i weighted 249lbs sorry i still dont post pics, i lost my camera, money is super tight now and hopefully wont make my life harder than it is, before the gym, my ex girlfriend call me, i wont lie it was a nice surprise but i didnt show no happiness or anything like that, i could sense jelousy and a lot of shit from her, asking me why i havent call her and what am i doing with my life, i had to lie to her i told her i have been too bussy hangin out with friends etc etc, she was mad and jealous but i told her i had to go and just said adios cuidate mucho (bye and take care in spanish)

training with martin again is fucking great we push each other and this is how chest day went down for me....

Pec Deck:
warm up blah blah

60lbs x 14reps
70lbs x 12reps

Incline bench press:
135lbs x 8reps
135lbs x 10reps (pr)
115lbs x 12reps

Hs decline Bench press:
1plate a side x 12reps
2plates a side x 10reps (pr)

Flat barbell bench press:
135lbs x 6reps embarassing
135lbs x 5reps embarassing again

IIncline DB press:
55lbs x 10reps
40lbs x 10reps
40lbs x 10reps

Incline DB flies:
30lbs x 8reps
30lbs x 10reps
20lbs x 12reps

Cardio....30minutes on treadmill

JUGGERNAUT
09-21-09, 5:54 pm
well played...girl and training

krazyassmexican
09-21-09, 8:27 pm
well played...girl and training

thanks bro i may sound shitty but i feel like the mexican version of rocky lol

i think 24 hard worked weeks will get me where i wanna be

squattingtillipuke
09-22-09, 8:43 am
nice workout on Monday...don't sweat the lbs/reps...it will come back to you quickly. Your putting your shit here for a reason and that is to get better. Keep pushing it bro.

TXPWRLFTR
09-22-09, 11:33 am
Good work bro!

krazyassmexican
09-22-09, 6:34 pm
yesterday was week number 3.....

Legs:
Hack squats:
1plate a side x 12 reps
1plate a side x 18reps
2plates a side x 10reps
3plates a side x 8reps
2plates a side x 10reps

Leg press:
1plate a side x 18reps
2plates a side x 12reps
3plates a side x 10reps

Squats:
135lbs x 10reps
added belt and did 225lbs x 3reps slow and controlled, the weight felt really good but i stopped at 3 reps cuz the belt was hurtin me and for some reasson i didnt wanna lose the belt and continue

Leg extensions:
80lbs x 10reps
100lbs x 10reps SS with
Standing leg curls:
20lbs x 10reps SSwith
Leg extensions:
120 x 10reps SS with
Standing leg curls:
25lbs x 8reps SS with
Leg extensions:
140lbs x 10reps SS with
leg curls:
60lbs x 10reps SS with
Standing leg curls:
25lbs x 10reps SS with
Leg extensions:
160lbs x 8reps SS with
Leg curls:
60lbs x 10reps SS with
Leg extensions:
40lbs x 8reps one leg at the time
took like 30 seconds of rest and did

40lbs x 15reps both legs at the time x 2 sets

all of the super sets were done with absolutely no rest between sets

Cardio:
20minutes on treadmill
10minutes on stepmaster (this shit kills)

FUCK IT!

krazyassmexican
09-22-09, 6:53 pm
Good work bro!

nice workout on Monday...don't sweat the lbs/reps...it will come back to you quickly. Your putting your shit here for a reason and that is to get better. Keep pushing it bro.

your words mean a lot to me bros

Durrikan
09-22-09, 10:05 pm
awesome wheels day bro

sunny_max
09-23-09, 12:08 am
solid leg workout brother......i like it how you supersetted extensions and curls...i might try that next time....how you been brother.....

squattingtillipuke
09-23-09, 8:02 am
Solid workout on the legs bro...damn. Keep it up, it's obvious your head is in the right place when you get into the gym.

krazyassmexican
09-23-09, 10:53 am
awesome wheels day bro
thanks bro

solid leg workout brother......i like it how you supersetted extensions and curls...i might try that next time....how you been brother.....
i have been great, the workout was kinda cool, i just noticed that my legs have some insane recovery rate, yesterday after the workout i went to the park with martin and i dragged my ass there, this morning i have zero soreness i cant tell i worked out legs

Solid workout on the legs bro...damn. Keep it up, it's obvious your head is in the right place when you get into the gym.

doing my best day by day, didnt cheat yesterday like i planned

JUGGERNAUT
09-23-09, 11:29 am
Nice! What a marathon.

krazyassmexican
09-23-09, 11:44 am
Nice! What a marathon.

all cool bro next week i may start doing Ghetto glute ham raises

J-Dawg
09-23-09, 11:48 am
Good leg work krazy. Keep at it bro.

krazyassmexican
09-23-09, 11:25 pm
Just came back from the gym today i trained by myself, i had to be on the lockdown, waiting for my uncle's brother in law who helped me fix my truck...

Honestly i feel like i wasted my time today but oh well.....

Biceps:
HS preacher curls:
25lbs x 12reps
35lbs x 10reps
35lbs x 10reps
45lbs x 8reps

Db curls:
30lbs x 8reps
30lbs x 10reps
20lbs x 12reps

Barbell curls
50lbs x 12reps
70lbs x 10reps
50lbs x 12reps

Rope curls:
15lbs x 12reps
25lbs x 12reps

Triceps:
Rope pushdowns:
40lbs x 12reps
60lbs x 8reps
50lbs x 10reps

DB extensions:
40lbs x 12reps
55lbs x 10reps

Db kickbacks:
15lbs x 12reps
20lbs x 10reps
this exercise is garbage to me

Skull crushers:
65lbs x 8reps x 2sets

Seated machine dips:
60lbs x 12reps
80lbs x 10re[s
100lbs x 8reps

Cardio...
10minutes on stepmaster
20minutes on dreadmill

prowrestler
09-23-09, 11:59 pm
good work on the guns n wheels man. keep it up

squattingtillipuke
09-24-09, 8:34 am
Ive got a couple exercises that i can't seem to feel anything either...try it out, if they don't work go with something else...I absolutely love close grip bench press for my tris...I can feel the exercise from the first rep. Good luck and keep pushing bro.

krazyassmexican
09-24-09, 5:36 pm
yesterday and today have been shitty days i feel no mind muscle conection, my fuckin body is at the gym but my mind is not, i dont know what is happening to me

Back:

Pulldowns:
70lbs x 12reps
100lbs x 10reps
110lbs x 10reps

Barbell rows:
115lbs x 10reps x 2 sets
135lbs x 8reps (way too much lowerback pain while rowing)

Db rows:
70lbs x 10reps
50lbs x 12reps
100lbs x 6reps
60lbs x 10reps

Hs rows:
1plate a side x 12reps
2plates a side x 10reps

Cable rows:
110lbs x 10reps
100lbs x 10reps
80lbs x 12reps
i did another set for 15reps but i dont remember the weight

Deadlifts:
135lbs x 5reps x 3sets almost no rest between sets

Pulldowns:
120lbs x 6reps x 2sets

Machine crunches:
3sets x 12reps

Cardio..
10minutes step master
20minutes treadmill

My olympia predictions:
1. kai greene
2. dexter jackson
3. phil heath
4. jay cuttler
5. toney freeman
6. dennis wolf
7. victor martinez

chances are jay takes 6 and wolf moves to 4

prowrestler
09-24-09, 5:39 pm
solid back day man, keep on truckin threw.

kai green is awsome

TXPWRLFTR
09-24-09, 11:36 pm
Good work bro! Great intensity!!!
I am going for Wolf to win the Olympia.

krazyassmexican
09-24-09, 11:39 pm
Good work bro! Great intensity!!!
I am going for Wolf to win the Olympia.

how about the world's strongest bb liftoff?
i am going with the showstopper ben white

TXPWRLFTR
09-24-09, 11:42 pm
That should be a site to see...I would go for Stan but he isn't lifting in it...Jackson is a beast too...hell they all are!!! LOL

J Wong
09-24-09, 11:42 pm
how about the world's strongest bb liftoff?
i am going with the showstopper ben white

Heh, if only Stan Efferding competed with them :)

I think Jackson is going to beat White though..

krazyassmexican
09-24-09, 11:43 pm
That should be a site to see...I would go for Stan but he isn't lifting in it...Jackson is a beast too...hell they all are!!! LOL

i believe rx muscle will cover it and video it for us, again i think johnie jackson is gonna eat his own words

Durrikan
solid back day bro, what's going on?

krazyassmexican
Heh, if only Stan Efferding competed with them :)

stan isnt competing, so he doesnt matter for now, johnie jackson vs ben white

krazyassmexican
09-24-09, 11:44 pm
solid back day bro, what's going on?

not too much bro, i am ready to go to sleep and watchin msnbc

krazyassmexican
09-25-09, 7:52 pm
today i spend most of my day detailing my whip, a few hours ago jackie contacted me via msn messenger, she asked me if i was still mad cuz last time she called me i sounded mad, long story short, she suggested me to invite her out this weekend, i said i will call her (tempting but i dunno), i just came back from the gym and honestly, this was not my week by no means, i was feeling weak today, everything was hurting, i think my body needs that cheat meal....

Shoulders:
DB Side lateral raises:
20lbs x 12reps
25lbs x 12reps

Front lateral raises:
15lbs x 14reps
20lbs x 12reps
25lbs x 10reps

Hs behind the neck press:
1plate a side x 10reps
1plate + 35lbs x 4reps (didnt even get to my last pr) i dropped quick to:
1plate a side x 7reps
35lbs x 6reps shitty shitty shitty

DB Rear lat raises:
30lbs x 12reps
35lbs x 10reps
40lbs x 8reps

Shrugs:
this is gonna sound shitty but i forgot the weights and reps
i suck i know

Cardio...
30minutes on treadmill

The good: my shoulders are starting to show some shappe
The bad: i hate shitty workouts
The ugly: i am obsessed with the fuckin scale and i think the batteries are low i keep bouncing from different weights, i need to find a fuckin camera

Durrikan
09-25-09, 8:25 pm
hey bro, even though you weren't feelin it...good job way to stick it through
and punch out a good workout, nice job
hope you get to feelin better bro

krazyassmexican
09-28-09, 5:41 pm
Chest:
Pec Deck:
60lbs x 12reps
75lbs x 12reps
90lbs x 10reps
105lbs x 8reps

Incline Smith Machine Press:
45lbs a side x 10reps
45lbs a side x 10reps
50lbs a side x 8reps
50lbs x side x 7reps

i dont know why but pressin on this machine felt heavier than free weights

Incline Db press:
55lbs x 6reps
40lbs x 10reps
45lbs x 8reps

now that i have been doing pec deck at the begginin i seem to get tired quickly (in the chest department while i keep my triceps and shoulders fresh

Cable Crossovers:
30lbs x 12reps x 2sets
40lbs x 10reps
40lbs x 8reps

at this very last set i felt like my left boob (lol) was hurtin, i was too fuckin distracted with the mirror watchin i dont know what that i didnt notice one side was higher than the other one, whjat a losser

Pec deck:
60lbs x 15reps
80lbs x 10reps
40lbs x 18reps (reached failure there)

Cardio.....
15minutes on stepmaster
15minutes on treadmill

i trained by myself today again, martin dissapeared lol

prowrestler
09-28-09, 7:04 pm
solid work dude, keep it up man

krazyassmexican
09-29-09, 2:31 pm
hey bro, even though you weren't feelin it...good job way to stick it through
and punch out a good workout, nice job
hope you get to feelin better bro

solid work dude, keep it up man

thanks bros first set of pics is truly comming friday morning and i will say fuck the scale for a good while

krazyassmexican
09-29-09, 5:22 pm
my main man martin called me and told me he will take some vacation out of the gym apparently he has some insane pain on his forearms all the way to his shoulders i think it is nothing but joint issues from not warmin up at all, i even screamed at him like if he was my child LOL so i trained alone again

Legs:
Leg press:
2plates x 15reps
4plates x 12reps
4plates x 12reps
6plates x 10reps
8plates x 8reps

Hack squats:
2plates x 25reps
2plates x 20reps
4plates x 8reps

Leg extensions SS with standing leg curls:
60lbs x 12reps ss with 30lbs x 10reps
80lbs x 12reps ss with 35lbs x 10reps
100lbs x 10reps ss with 40lbs x 8reps

Good girl Bad girl machine SS with laying leg extensions:
100lbs x 10reps ss with 80lbs x 10reps
100lbs x 12reps ss with 80lbs x 8reps

Cardio...
20minutes on treadmill
10minutes on step master

i went to pick up some animal omega today and also i started supplementing with calcium d glucarate i am gonna take high dosages of it for like 3 or 4 weeks

prowrestler
09-29-09, 5:24 pm
sick leg day krazy

krazyassmexican
09-29-09, 5:49 pm
sick leg day krazy

thanks bro now i am out to do some shopping

bigdog
09-29-09, 6:14 pm
keep it up krazy, looks like you are keeping your head up. and by the way, jonny jackson won, no words eating this time bro... later, brian

krazyassmexican
09-30-09, 8:35 am
keep it up krazy, looks like you are keeping your head up. and by the way, jonny jackson won, no words eating this time bro... later, brian

i know right? ben has some work to do, nice to hear from you brian

krazyassmexican
09-30-09, 3:03 pm
decided to train earlier today to see the different girls at the gym, no big difference i was dissapointed with the sausage party

Triceps:
CG bench press:
115lbs x 8reps
115lbs x 8reps
135lbs x 6reps
155lbs x 3reps
155lbs x 3reps
135lbs x 3reps

Single arm reverse cable extensions (or whatever they are called):
20lbs x 18reps
30lbs x 14reps

DB tricep extensions:
35lbs x 12reps
45lbs x 10reps
60lbs x 8reps

Incline Cable extensions:
30lbs x 12reps
40lbs x 10reps
40lbs x 8reps

Shoulders:
Smith Machine Shoulder press:
2plates x 8reps
2plates x 8reps
2 quarters x 10reps x 2 sets

One arm DB Side lateral raises:
25lbs x 12reps
30lbs x 10reps

bent over rear raises:
40lbs x 10reps
40lbs x 8reps

Cable front raises:
20lbs x 8reps
20lbs x 8reps

Rear Fly Machine:
120lbs x 4reps drop set to 105lbs x 6reps
90lbs x 6reps
60lbs x 10reps

Cardio...
15minutes on stepmaster
20minutes on treadmill

done........... =(

prowrestler
09-30-09, 3:05 pm
y triceps 1st?

good job man, nice volume

krazyassmexican
09-30-09, 6:35 pm
y triceps 1st?

good job man, nice volume

i went in the gym with no idea what i was gonna do, the idea was doing triceps and biceps but then i changed my mind that was it, my mind has been really disconected from the workouts i am doing everything as a fuckin machine, just because i have to not because i want to, i dont know why

i was even dissapointed i felt no such thing as a pump

prowrestler
09-30-09, 6:45 pm
effects of the lower cal diet maybe?

krazyassmexican
09-30-09, 6:46 pm
effects of the lower cal diet maybe?

i think it maybe a collection letter, not having enough money for food and supps, still being unemployed and feeling lonely and girl-less lol

prowrestler
09-30-09, 7:08 pm
i cut off almost all my friend ties, i see no one anymore, girls...pfff that stopped and you know what? im gaining great without em! as odd as it sounds, im happyer seein the scale move then seein friends (i should see a shrink)

use these things to better yourself. hope you can find some form of work asap man. keep on searching

bigdog
09-30-09, 7:53 pm
put the collection letters back in the damn mail box, get a hustler mag for your alone time, and keep on hitting the gym like you are bro. all the other shit will come full swing soon. the job issue sucks though, and it is like that for a lot of people during this shitty economy. i do collision work for a cadillac dealership, and we are almost starving with the economy and now the government running gm in the ground. i am on commision only, and havent made any decent money since may-june. i am trying to remain positive and hope it all comes back to normal, but i damn sure am not looking back on all my weight loss because of it. keep in touch bro!! p.s. i wish i had a workout buddy like you here, i would probably be doing twice as good as i am!! later, brian

krazyassmexican
09-30-09, 7:55 pm
put the collection letters back in the damn mail box, get a hustler mag for your alone time, and keep on hitting the gym like you are bro. all the other shit will come full swing soon. the job issue sucks though, and it is like that for a lot of people during this shitty economy. i do collision work for a cadillac dealership, and we are almost starving with the economy and now the government running gm in the ground. i am on commision only, and havent made any decent money since may-june. i am trying to remain positive and hope it all comes back to normal, but i damn sure am not looking back on all my weight loss because of it. keep in touch bro!! p.s. i wish i had a workout buddy like you here, i would probably be doing twice as good as i am!! later, brian

as i said before if you ever put a foot in chicago you and i will workout together

bigdog
09-30-09, 8:00 pm
you know, i may just take a vacation in the first part of next year to the windy city just to meet you and do that workout bro. later, brian

sunny_max
09-30-09, 10:13 pm
your workouts look good man.......yeah low cal diet can effect all that stuff.....but her keep your head up man and hope you find work soon......its very motivational to see you run through your workouts...keep up the good work bro....

krazyassmexican
10-01-09, 2:39 pm
Back:
Db rows:
45lbs x 12reps
75lbs x 8reps
75lbs x 10reps

Hs pulldowns:
2plates x 10reps
2plates x 10reps
2plates + 70lbs x 6reps
2plates x 8reps

Cable rows:
100lbs x 12reps
100lbs x 12reps
80lbs x 15reps
120lbs x 10reps

Deadlifts:
135lbs x 5reps
135lbs x 5reps
135lbs x 5reps
185lbs x 3reps
205lbs x 3reps
225lbs x 1rep
225lbs x 3reps
235lbs x 2reps

cardio....
15minutes on stepmaster
20minutes on dreadmill

TXPWRLFTR
10-01-09, 3:40 pm
Good back workout bro!

squattingtillipuke
10-01-09, 3:48 pm
looking good KAM...keep it up. like the deads bro...good depth in the sets.

prowrestler
10-01-09, 6:09 pm
damn brah, nice back workout brah

brah.....brahx5

krazyassmexican
10-01-09, 6:10 pm
damn brah, nice back workout brah

brah.....brahx5

fuck yeah brah

krazyassmexican
10-01-09, 6:13 pm
can a watchman change the name of my journey to born again in IRON brahs

Dr.Platypus
10-01-09, 6:18 pm
krazyassmexicanbrah

krazyassmexican
10-01-09, 6:25 pm
krazyassmexicanbrah

what up brah? how can i help you?

weedlewott
10-01-09, 6:49 pm
Dude. been out for a minute. How you holdin up?

krazyassmexican
10-01-09, 6:52 pm
Dude. been out for a minute. How you holdin up?

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious bro, weight down to 245

weedlewott
10-01-09, 6:54 pm
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious bro, weight down to 245

You know, that's just fabtabulous... haha. Good deal man. Glad to see it's comin off.

krazyassmexican
10-01-09, 6:58 pm
You know, that's just fabtabulous... haha. Good deal man. Glad to see it's comin off.

yeah buddy, i have a stupid long way too go but oh well, that happends when you focus on bullshit instead of your well being

krazyassmexican
10-02-09, 2:58 pm
alright brahs i hope not to bother you and i hope you all get to read this shit....

this fuckin diet i am doing is fuckin gold, excuse all the fuckiness, last time i weighted myself (monday) i was 245, today i woke up at 242 and makes me happy.

Yesterday night was a mixed feelings day for me, my ex and i got on the phone, we started talking just basically nothing, we ended up laughin, having a great time..... after a good while, we got too comfortable to speak about us, i ended up saying a lot of bad shit to her, all all the things i said hurted her, but they were necessary, she told me that all the stuff she said about her not wanting even sex with me it was all lies, her main and big problem is that she doesn't wanna get attach to me again, that when she told me to move on, was hopping i didn't do it and stayed by her side, i told her she has some issues, and she needs to take care of them, i told her she needs to forget her past and try to live the present, her past was hurtful and worthless, i ended up crying, she ended up doing it too and apologizing to me, for everything after 3 hours and 40-minutes on the phone we hung up and say good night, but ended up agreeing to be friends, and supposedly we are going dancing next weekend,that phone call hurted me a bit but it brought me a peaceful state of mind, i continued crying till i couldn't cry no more and went to sleep....

today i woke up afraid, i know deep inside me i dream for the day me and her end up together for the rest of hour lives, when she changes her last name to mine, i want that i cant lie, but i am afraid that wont come and makes me feel like a kid afraid of dark, makes me even shaky, my life is just too crazy, and to a point misserable

krazyassmexican
10-02-09, 3:03 pm
Traps:
Db shrugs:
40lbs x 15reps
50lbs x 15reps
75lbs x 10reps
75lbs x 10reps
100lbs x 6reps

Seated DB shrugs:
i felt no benefit from this
45lbs x 10reps x 2sets

Calves:
Seated calf raises:
100lbs x 15reps
150lbs x 15reps

Standing calf raises:
100lbs x 15reps
150lbs x 15reps
200lbs x 12reps

Cardio....
35minutes on treadmill

TXPWRLFTR
10-02-09, 4:10 pm
Nice work bro!

simpleguy
10-02-09, 4:30 pm
good to see you still hangin in there... miss ya and the others lol

krazyassmexican
10-02-09, 6:47 pm
good to see you still hangin in there... miss ya and the others lol

holy molly look who's here, how u been my g?

Durrikan
10-03-09, 11:25 am
still pushing through bro that's good to see, some solide workouts
keep it up bro and congrats on the weight loss

prowrestler
10-03-09, 3:36 pm
holy molly look who's here, how u been my g?

my exact thoguhts

krazyassmexican
10-05-09, 5:50 pm
Chest:
Pec deck:
i forgot weights and reps lol, i missed a meal today so my brain is shitty

Flat bench Smith machine press:
2plates x 10reps x 2 sets
2plates + 10lbs x 10reps
2plates x 8reps

Hs decline bench:
2plates x 10reps
4plates x 6reps x 2sets

Incline Db press:
45lbs x 8reps x 2sets
35lbs x 10reps

Pec deck:
forgot weights too but they were like 3 sets of high reps

my left pec hurts and it sucks

Cardio...30minutes on treadmill

J Wong
10-05-09, 6:00 pm
nice job KAM!

squattingtillipuke
10-06-09, 7:46 am
looking good KAM...keep pushing the weights.

krazyassmexican
10-06-09, 5:30 pm
Back:
Cable rows:
100lbs x 12reps
100lbs x 12reps
120lbs x 10reps

Hs Rows:
2plates x 12reps
2plates x 12reps
2plates + 50lbs x 6reps (not sure if they were six i keep forgetting shit)

Hs high rows:
2plates x 15reps
2plates + 50lbs x 6reps (this i am sure)
2plates x 10reps

Deadlifts:
135lbs x 5reps
135lbs x 5reps
135lbs x 5reps
185lbs x 3reps
185lbs x 3reps
225lbs x 3reps
275lbs x 3reps
280lbs x 2reps

Cardio...
25 minutes on dreadmill
20 minutes on elliptical

today i wasnt gonna hit the gym, i am so sleepy and dont feel right, cuz since monday i have been waking up at 5am so i can go like a good mexican and hustle for some money (nothing illegal), i think going to the gym was a good decision, by the way, all the deads were done with no belt, i think is good for a comback, back then when i was "focused" at the gym i used to wear my belt when i was deadlifting 225, for some reason i feel like i can max at 315 lbs without a belt but i dont think i will try it soon (who knows)

krazyassmexican
10-06-09, 9:29 pm
Back:
Cable rows:
100lbs x 12reps
100lbs x 12reps
120lbs x 10reps

Bent over rows:
135lbs x 10reps
135lbs x 10reps

Hs Rows:
2plates x 12reps
2plates x 12reps

Hs high rows:
2plates x 15reps
2plates x 10reps

Deadlifts:
135lbs x 5reps
135lbs x 5reps
135lbs x 5reps
185lbs x 3reps
185lbs x 3reps
225lbs x 3reps
275lbs x 3reps
280lbs x 2reps

Cardio...
25 minutes on dreadmill
20 minutes on elliptical

today i wasnt gonna hit the gym, i am so sleepy and dont feel right, cuz since monday i have been waking up at 5am so i can go like a good mexican and hustle for some money (nothing illegal), i think going to the gym was a good decision, by the way, all the deads were done with no belt, i think is good for a comback, back then when i was "focused" at the gym i used to wear my belt when i was deadlifting 225, for some reason i feel like i can max at 315 lbs without a belt but i dont think i will try it soon (who knows)

edited for accuracy

sunny_max
10-06-09, 10:03 pm
haha i did back today too...good workout bro....315 is yours!! good luck!!

squattingtillipuke
10-07-09, 7:37 am
Back:
Cable rows:
100lbs x 12reps
100lbs x 12reps
120lbs x 10reps

Hs Rows:
2plates x 12reps
2plates x 12reps

Hs high rows:
2plates x 15reps
2plates x 10reps

Deadlifts:
135lbs x 5reps
135lbs x 5reps
135lbs x 5reps
185lbs x 3reps
185lbs x 3reps
225lbs x 3reps
275lbs x 3reps
280lbs x 2reps

Cardio...
25 minutes on dreadmill
20 minutes on elliptical

Great back workout here...315lbs is yours...stand over that mf'er and let it know that it's coming up with you and just do it!!! The lbs still coming off you at a good clip?

prowrestler
10-07-09, 11:29 am
solid work man, makin improvment every workout. keep it rollin

hows the pecsicle?

krazyassmexican
10-07-09, 6:02 pm
Shoulders:
DB Side lateral raises:
(both arms at the time)
25lbs x 12reps
20lbs x 12reps
35lbs x 8reps

Seated Db Shoulder press:
35lbs x 10reps
50lbs x 6reps
50lbs x 6reps

Db front raises:
20lbs x 10reps
15lbs x 12reps

Hs Behind the neck press:
2plates x 10reps
2plates x 10reps

Bent over (on a bench) rear raises:
20lbs x 12reps
15lbs x 15reps

Rear machine flies:
65lbs x 10reps
90lbs x 8reps

Machine side raises:
50lbs x 10reps one arm at the time

Triceps:
V bar pushdowns:
50lbs x 18reps
60lbs x 12reps
65lbs x 10reps

reverse grip straight bar pushdowns:
using two different lenghts on the grip
30lbs x 15reps
40lbs x 12reps
50lbs x 8reps
30lbs x 12reps

Machine dips:
60lbs x 15reps
60lbs x 10reps

Cardio...
10minutes on elliptical
30minutes on treadmill (average of 450calories burned on cardio)

krazyassmexican
10-12-09, 5:30 pm
alright this is the beginning of week number 6, or should i say number 1?
what happens is that i found a way to make money while being unemployed which implies me waking up at 3am but usually by 11am i have like a 100 buck in my pockets
anyways i am so tired, and i was busy thursday and friday and missed my workouts, i did my usual cheat meal friday night

but saturday i felt shitty as hell, i missed meals and ended up eating crap, and yesterday?
i had like 1000grams of carbs at the end of the day, i am still super tired and i feel like crap, on the other hand i tried this new otc fat burner and wow, i can only imagine what is gonna do to me in a few weeks, after all the crap i ate i had a weight increase of 4lbs (which i am more than sure is all water) is even less water that i was holding after my previous cheat meals....

Back
Pulldowns:
really wide grip
60lbs x 13reps
70lbs x 12reps
80lbs x 10reps

Hyper extensions:
2sets x 8reps

Deadlifts:
185lbs x 5reps x 5sets

Cardio.... i walked like a zombie on the treadmill for 40 minutes

shizz702
10-12-09, 5:51 pm
Making money unemployed?! Lol must be nice! What do you do?

And damn bro 1000 grams of carbs! I don't even think I came close to that on my carb up day!

How's your diet? You still doing keto or something similar?

Keep moving foward bro, gotta stay focused.

squattingtillipuke
10-13-09, 7:56 am
Bust through this phase KAM...You'll be alright. Get your ass back in the gym and mix up your cardio and you will be back at meeting your goals.

One of the best pieces of advice I received was to not only set your end goal but set up a bunch of "mini-ends" so that you feel like you are continually making progress. Set up a ladder and each rung of the ladder is the next step to your goal.

Good Luck...hope to see you in New Buffalo in November.

weedlewott
10-13-09, 8:07 am
Despite the feeling shitty and being tired, you're getting in and doing work. That's what I like to see krazy. Excellent stuff in here. Workouts look solid and it sounds like the diet is working out for you despite your exhaustion. Keep it up man.