PDA

View Full Version : First time using Pump

Razor
08-31-09, 12:33 pm
First off i want to say how amazing my workout was last night on Pump and i look forward to using it over and over again. That said, this will probably sound retarded. haha But a while back i was taking another Creatine product and i had gained a whole waist size (i wasnt cutting but my diet wasn't crap either) and was even told i needed to cycle it. Pump's specs are so different. i now know i don't have to cycle Pump anymore but is the so called "bloat" the weight gain Pump's features are talking about? I"m also cutting at the moment.

violator
09-01-09, 4:30 am
yeah...i find i get bloated if i use creatine when dieting....especially micronised creatine...
& to answer ur question; NO the weight gain from pump is not a "bloat"....if used consistently it will add quality mass, depending on ur bodys creatine response.... some cats are good responders, while some cats like me just dont seem to get any benefit from creatine products....its all about individual response and thats up to you....

Pump is a 'foundational' product, i.e. u should take it every day....however....many cats use pump on lifting days and something like universal storm on off days to keep the creatine stores topped up....

Personally i find that creatine & NO products arent effective for me during dieting, especially when im running a low carb/ keto diet....but once again there are cats that swear by it...give it a try & post ur results....we'll all be keen to see....

good luck with the diet....

peace

Razor
09-01-09, 7:47 am
yeah...i find i get bloated if i use creatine when dieting....especially micronised creatine...
& to answer ur question; NO the weight gain from pump is not a "bloat"....if used consistently it will add quality mass, depending on ur bodys creatine response.... some cats are good responders, while some cats like me just dont seem to get any benefit from creatine products....its all about individual response and thats up to you....

Pump is a 'foundational' product, i.e. u should take it every day....however....many cats use pump on lifting days and something like universal storm on off days to keep the creatine stores topped up....

Personally i find that creatine & NO products arent effective for me during dieting, especially when im running a low carb/ keto diet....but once again there are cats that swear by it...give it a try & post ur results....we'll all be keen to see....

good luck with the diet....

peace

Awesome post Violator. And i'll definitely keep ya'll posted. Right now i'm on my second day of the stack of Stak and Pump (just finished first 21 days of Cuts. gonna wait a week then pick it up again). The Cuts really did it's thing and the Pump has given me more energy than iv'e ever had. Like i said i'm trying to Cut right now so i'll keep updating this.

violator
09-01-09, 7:55 am
cool man...i liked STAK as well....if u can, start a log in the PACKS section on product reviews, we can all learn from your experience...

peace

Razor
09-01-09, 8:18 am
cool man...i liked STAK as well....if u can, start a log in the PACKS section on product reviews, we can all learn from your experience...

peace

Just started a log. Thanks Violator.

Aggression
09-01-09, 10:11 am
First off i want to say how amazing my workout was last night on Pump and i look forward to using it over and over again. That said, this will probably sound retarded. haha But a while back i was taking another Creatine product and i had gained a whole waist size (i wasnt cutting but my diet wasn't crap either) and was even told i needed to cycle it. Pump's specs are so different. i now know i don't have to cycle Pump anymore but is the so called "bloat" the weight gain Pump's features are talking about? I"m also cutting at the moment.

Personally, I've never experienced bloat from Pump. It was one of the only products that keep my feeling great as I got stronger in the gym. Some pre workouts I've used in the past have helped me in the gym, but left me feeling very full/bloated. Pump is one of a kind.

I don't think creatine itself would cause a gain in the waist, but I can't be sure myself. Maybe it was the actual product and its other ingredients, not just the creatine?

Altered Beast
09-01-09, 10:17 am
Personally, I've never experienced bloat from Pump. It was one of the only products that keep my feeling great as I got stronger in the gym. Some pre workouts I've used in the past have helped me in the gym, but left me feeling very full/bloated. Pump is one of a kind.

I don't think creatine itself would cause a gain in the waist, but I can't be sure myself. Maybe it was the actual product and its other ingredients, not just the creatine?

There is not a high enough dose of creatine to cause bloat and or weight expansion. Personally, I cannot take creatine because my body immediately dumps it even with a lot of waxy maize or other carbs. This is why I love pump because it has enough creatine to see solid gains and it does not cause stomach discomfort or bloating. Plus, creatine massively enhances the effects of arginine and other NO ingredients.

The pumps I get from this product are truly unreal!

What else are you taking or eating that could cause bloating?

Razor
09-01-09, 10:20 am
There is not a high enough dose of creatine to cause bloat and or weight expansion. Personally, I cannot take creatine because my body immediately dumps it even with a lot of waxy maize or other carbs. This is why I love pump because it has enough creatine to see solid gains and it does not cause stomach discomfort or bloating. Plus, creatine massively enhances the effects of arginine and other NO ingredients.

The pumps I get from this product are truly unreal!

What else are you taking or eating that could cause bloating?

I agree with both of you guys. I've been on Pump for the last two days and i've experienced ZERO bloat or discomfort and yss the pumps are SICK! I was saying the last time i took creative (about 2 years ago) it was a product that i was told to cycle and yes experienced bloating and like i said a free extra waist size (f#cker haha).

Enforcer
09-01-09, 6:40 pm

Man if I had a nickel everytime this ? came up- lol. Ok bro let me lay it down for you- creatine does not cause you to bloat- 95% of the time its the type of creatine product you are taking that comes along with 70 grams of sugar. Creatine will help deliver oxygen into your muscles while you are training and will help give you a nice full look even while dieting. I know hundreds of bb's that use creatine while cutting and have had phenomenal results.

Razor
09-01-09, 10:18 pm
Man if I had a nickel everytime this ? came up- lol. Ok bro let me lay it down for you- creatine does not cause you to bloat- 95% of the time its the type of creatine product you are taking that comes along with 70 grams of sugar. Creatine will help deliver oxygen into your muscles while you are training and will help give you a nice full look even while dieting. I know hundreds of bb's that use creatine while cutting and have had phenomenal results.

Thanks Enforcer, i knew this had to be answered in the past but i swear i couldn't find the friggin thread. haha Thanks a ton bro! so far so good on this stack.

violator
09-02-09, 3:42 am
Just started a log. Thanks Violator.

Link?

Razor
09-02-09, 7:46 am
Sorry forgot the link:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=795634#post795634

Enforcer
09-10-09, 12:12 pm
Thanks Enforcer, i knew this had to be answered in the past but i swear i couldn't find the friggin thread. haha Thanks a ton bro! so far so good on this stack.

No doubt bro, its all good, anytime you have a ? always feel free to ask here as everyone is always willing to lend a helping hand especially to our brothers in iron.

Sorry forgot the link:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=795634#post795634

Good shit bro, def gonna stop by from time to time to see how things are going