PDA

View Full Version : A question from a bulker

PERSISTANCE
08-31-09, 11:36 pm
Hey fellas, I purchased a 'my journey' book from the shop and in the extras it has a meal plan Frank McGrath used. Its basically 2 meals of eggs and oats and like 5 or 6 meals of eye round and potatoes. Even though Frank McGrath used it, would it be effective for a bulk? Or should you have more of a variety of protein intake? And if you havent read The Journey, its awesome!

Dingo
09-01-09, 1:20 am
Hey fellas, I purchased a 'my journey' book from the shop and in the extras it has a meal plan Frank McGrath used. Its basically 2 meals of eggs and oats and like 5 or 6 meals of eye round and potatoes. Even though Frank McGrath used it, would it be effective for a bulk? Or should you have more of a variety of protein intake? And if you havent read The Journey, its awesome!

thats his diet, shown as an example. Sure go ahead and try it, but unless your already on his level it probably wont work for you. Diet, as in eating habits (not a fad), is probably the hardest thing about this lifestyle. It above all else requires you to learn to listen to your body. He has been at this along long time and knows what works for his body. To get better input from anyone here, start your own journey log so that others may follow along and provide encouragement, constructive criticism and above all else camaraderie. The more informative your question, the more informative your answer will be.