PDA

View Full Version : ideal stack ?

ddx
09-01-09, 5:33 am
is it ok to stack real gains (1 serving throughout the day- morning and before bed), torrent-only PWO, animal pak, m-stak and flex?
should i add in something, or should i cut out something ?
(i can afford them for a while, so want to go for it).
so, whats your opinion on that?

few things about me: 21 yrs old, 185cm(6.07 feet), 77kg(170lbs), i eat 5 meals a day(carbs:lots of oat, rice, potatoes, beans & shit, proteins: chicken, beef, eggs, fish, fat:peanut butter, animal fat, omega3). i workout 4 times a week(training routine #3) and i am currently stacking: pak,m-stak,flex and 100% WGS, syntha 6 before bed, and anator PWO(they dont satisfy me, thats why i want to go with the RG, Torrent; great reviews on neutral forums.)

p.s. i'm not a native english speaker, so i may have some misspelled words

mersi (thank you in romanian)

weedlewott
09-01-09, 6:09 am
is it ok to stack real gains (1 serving throughout the day- morning and before bed), torrent-only PWO, animal pak, m-stak and flex?

few things about me: 21 yrs old, 185cm(6.07 feet), 77kg(170lbs), i eat 5 meals a day(carbs:lots of oat, rice, potatoes, beans & shit, proteins: chicken, beef, eggs, fish, fat:peanut butter, animal fat, omega3). i workout 4 times a week(training routine #3) and i am currently stacking: pak,m-stak,flex and 100% WGS, syntha 6 before bed, and anator PWO(they dont satisfy me, thats why i want to go with the RG, Torrent; great reviews on neutral forums.)

Yeah man. It's all just fine. That stack looks good to me. Heads up though, we don't mention other companies products. At least not here.

ddx
09-01-09, 6:13 am
Heads up though, we don't mention other companies products. At least not here.

roger that. that wont happen again.

Aggression
09-01-09, 10:12 am
Sounds good to me, brother. Obviously you're bulking with that RG and M-stak. So be sure to eat big/clean and you'll see some massive gains if you do it right.

ddx
09-01-09, 11:18 am
thats right. i want to get huge. 50lbs are waiting for me the following years so lets start that bulk. anyway, i understand that my stack is good, but is there something i might miss on this? should i add an extra supplement ? (shock therapy, storm, animal pump or sumthing ?)

by the way, i dont want to sound like i'm kissing an ass or something, but this forum, and the whole animal lifestyle is the best thing a (real) bodybuilder can learn. keep the info coming, and let those supps work.

Enforcer
09-01-09, 6:37 pm

Heres what I suggest bro:

Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
M-Stak- 1 pack 45 min prior to training
Flex- 1 pack before bed
Torrent- postworkout
Real Gains- 2 servings a day ( they can be used as Meals)

Keep those meals in tact (every 2-3 hours), train hard, and you'll be set bro. Remember in this sport its a constant jog, not one hard sprint.

ddx
09-02-09, 5:56 am
nice advice, that is what i will probably do.
thank you brothers.

violator
09-02-09, 6:58 am
i want to get huge. 50lbs are waiting for me the following years...

thats a good outlook u got there bro....u know the game & dont expect it all at once, something u dont see very often....

Great bulk stack...if u got the cash... organise some shock therapy pre-WO...that shit rocks!!

ddx
09-02-09, 11:42 am
thats a good outlook u got there bro....u know the game & dont expect it all at once, something u dont see very often....

Great bulk stack...if u got the cash... organise some shock therapy pre-WO...that shit rocks!!

yes bro, i gotta keep my expectations high and never to be satisfied with me. i plan 220lbs in 3-4 years. bodyfat doesnt matter as long as it is between 8-15%.

i'll probably give shock therapy a chance, but unfortunately universal products arent that easy to find here at every moment in time. i'll probably buy all of them at once and then leave an order. i would have wanted a sample of shock to see how it works and then buy the whole package, but thats that.