PDA

View Full Version : Stak and Pump log while Cutting

Razor
09-01-09, 8:18 am
So i finished my first 21 days of Cuts two days ago. Since then i've trimmed down a bit and you can finally see it. Yesterday was my second day of Stak and Pump. I'm cutting but i was told with Pump and Stak you will keep your strength and performance up and i don't have to worry about unwanted weight gains. The last two days workouts have been amazing. I've actually come to the gym kinda tired but once those two products kicked in, i tore the gym a new one. Total arms the first day and back yesterday. I'm sore as hell from my back session and i can still feel my arms haha. I've had almost every N.O. product on the market and nothing comes close to the advantage of having Pump going through your system. Funny and awesome thing too is, the Pump is still there hours after i leave the gym haha. We go to a gym that our family has been going to for years and my dad was there and when he came over, i looked at him and told him "i'm beat to hell and my body still wants more and more. it won't quit". One thing to also mention is that my diet has been in check for the last couple weeks too. Little or no carbs a day and i stopped eating after 7pm. (bedtime is around 10pm). No cheat day either. Guess that's it for now....Shoulders tonight. Thanks for reading those that do!

Altered Beast
09-01-09, 9:22 am
Be careful, try not to over train no matter what you are taking. Over training can cause the immune system to weaken, you will not heal properly and your metabolism will slow down.

You got this.

Razor
09-01-09, 9:37 am
Be careful, try not to over train no matter what you are taking. Over training can cause the immune system to weaken, you will not heal properly and your metabolism will slow down.

You got this.

Thanks PanterA. Yeah this is one thing i struggle to tell myself every session. Great advice bro.

Razor
09-02-09, 7:46 am
Shoulders last night. Like yesterday i was tired on my first set of military presses. Then everything kicked in and went through a great workout. Didn't really get tired until after my 30 mins of cardio. Sore this morning all over. Still feeling the back from yesterday. I feel good this morning but tired. Before Pump i wasn't this sore or tired the next day. Guess Pump really has taken me farther in my workouts. I'm able to kick out more reps and more sets than i was previously when i began cutting.

Razor
09-08-09, 4:30 pm
Yikes a little behind here. Let's catch up:

During my hiatus on this thread i took two days off. When i wasn't resting i was hitting Legs, then chest then arms. Same badass results. On days when i was tired my systems kicked it into high gear and i got amazing workouts. The following days i was sore as sh%t. Plus as i said before i don't get tired till long after i'm done with my workout but damn it hits me like a sledgehammer.

I just started my second Cuts session yesterday. I sweat considerably more when i'm on that stuff which rules when people point out the puddles of sweat i leave when doing cardio. haha. Lost a waist size so i'm at a 34" no matter what pant or short. Before i was between a 36 and 34 now i'm 34 all the time. Hitting shoulders tonight and i'm acutally not tired right now so i expect i'll be hurting like hell tomorrow. Last night saw my dad for dinner and he pointed out how i've thinned out nicely.

violator
09-11-09, 2:39 am
nice man...its good that ur fam supports u....we all need that in our lives...

pumps great huh?...well wait till midway thru the can...ur gonna b goin cazy!
the stims in the red pill might be the cause of u feeling so charged up & then crashing hard when it wears off...id say it looks like ur very stimulant responsive... u might find the rush from it wears off in 4 weeks or so....but the can should b empty by then..haha..

itll take a while for the creatine to kick in properly, thats why pumps "foundational"... u can keep downing them for up to 8 weeks at a time, but give it a break when u feel the effects start to diminish....

whats ur average days diet look like?

good job so far....

Razor
09-17-09, 4:17 pm
Did legs last night. I grow stronger as my workout goes on. I know longer worry about being tired when i hit the gym since once i get going it seems Pump and Cuts takes care of everything. I sweat more, i pump out more sets (since i'm cutting) and i'm chugging IntraAid during it all. My 34" pants are now kinda loose. I'm also noticing that i'm dropping the weight but i'm not losing my frame or thickness which is what i was worried about. I'm getting Cut LOL to use the correct term. Definitely thrilled with the results. Have about 2 more weeks of Cuts then we'll see where i'm at.

Razor
09-21-09, 5:50 pm
Finished Cuts on friday. Been getting a lot of comments on my drop in weight but saturday morning i had an old friend say i got a "V" thing going on and he wants to know what i take. haha. After two cans i hear i should hold off for about a month (from what i've read). Gonna stay on Pump since there's nothing like it. Stak and Cuts did their job and i was really amazed. Money well spent is an understatement.

felipelpr
10-21-10, 2:17 pm
do you have any picture?
It would be nice to see ur before and after, to see if you lost or didn't muscle.
I'm very curious, bro!

keep going! good luck