PDA

View Full Version : high liver enzymes from animal pak?

DConers
09-01-09, 7:16 pm
How's it going guys I got some depressing news today from my doctor. I just got an anual physical wich involved a blood test my results came in today and they resulted in high liver enzymes my doctor asked what i was taking and i told him about animal pak and he said that could be what was causing it, to stop taking it for a month and take another test.

I don't expect anyone here to be medical experts but has anyone else had this issue or have heard of this. I just started taking the pak a little over a month a go and im really reluctant to give it up.

i have been taking my training very serriously the past year i put on 15lbs of muscle and easily doubled if not trippled my daily protein intake. would this have a negative effect on my liver as well?

ghost
09-01-09, 7:18 pm
ive been taking pak daily, and at times twice daily, for 8 years now... and never once has my blood work shown elevated levels of liver enzymes.

shizz702
09-01-09, 8:45 pm
Vitamin and minerals can only improve your health.

I suggest you look into other possibilities.

naturalguy
09-01-09, 8:57 pm
You should listen to your doctor to be on the safe side however I don't know anything in Animal Pak that would cause that.

BigChrisF
09-02-09, 4:41 am
I doubt that your multi is the culprit. Which ones were elevated?