PDA

View Full Version : I must not be a very interesting person

charlievanriper
09-02-09, 8:04 pm
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I must not be a vary interesting person, or maybe its my personality that doesnt show up I dont know. I work hard train hard to see some results and all I get is snickers and ignored. I'm making great gains and 1 or 2 people might respond in a month and 1 person respondes regularly it seems always the same 2 guys out of what thousand members come visit weekly Drake God Bless you keep me motivated Treetrunk I'd liketo think you might like me but as a Coordinator its important for you to help motivate others, so maybe you show out of obligation maybe not but I respect you for your support and interest. its funny I try to stay active in the Forums and Journey's and I get responses thier but no one visits and gives me any response in my journey, I thought 225 with Barbell rows the other day was a great lift, I thought hitting 375 on my rack pulls was great I guess not. hell I just dont know anymore.
Well anyways here's to my friends that care and are interested in me, and the hell with the rest of you, I will continue my fight against time and age and continue to post my progress whether you care to read or not and one day when I hit that stage and blow away the competition and my name is known well lets just say Like the sleeping Bear I will remember those that were my friends and believed in me and I will remember those that snickered and those that did not want to know me when I was a nobody!@

Vaze_06
09-02-09, 8:16 pm
bro.. i like your dedication and keep the good work
but u shouldnt take personal the fact people dont post that much... its not that the guys dont care.. but there is soooo many journeys ... sometimes u get caught up and dont always see the news ones... my best advice is if u want people to notice your journey , u have to go check the others' journey.. Just saying...
anyhow... congra on those Prs and have a nice weekend lol

Durrikan
09-02-09, 8:16 pm
I'm with you brother, good luck and keep up the hard training

charlievanriper
09-02-09, 8:31 pm
Brothers thats the reason for this frustration I do post at others journey's I used to follow about 9 guys journeys on a regular basis but never got a reply during that time so I went back to focusing on me, I post comments in posts about guestions or other interesting things and my replies get lost in the following comments and then dont get a response. Dont get me wrong its not like I am saying I expect it but when I see others and even new guys get tons of responses and no one visits I get frustrated. I just think that it would be nice to once in a while see more than just Tree's and drake showing up and supporting. Oh well I think I am saying what I want to say.

TigerAce01
09-02-09, 8:38 pm
You shouldn't be doing it for responses. You should look at your Journey first and foremost as a log, then look at it as a source of motivation to keep yourself on track. Do it for yourself and don't care about the rest.

-Ace

charlievanriper
09-02-09, 9:30 pm
I am doing it just for myself and I dont really care whether anyone responds or is interested in what I do, my point again is simply the frustration of constant logging and seeing others logging but then seeing that people are actually interested in them, and I go day in and day out with comming here and posting my log alone when it would be nice to get suggestions, or way to go, or fuck you something right! I guess I am just not communicating what I actually want to communicate. Whether or not my point is understood man is a social creature we need and crave maybe not approval but at least socialization.

shizz702
09-02-09, 9:46 pm
I hear what you're saying Charlie, while a journey is primarily for one's self, it can be a let down when you drop in on others and they don't respond in yours.

Regardless you are obviously a very dedicated indiviudual, and I commend you for that.

I missed your last journey, but count me in for this one!

sunny_max
09-02-09, 10:15 pm
bro dont get frustrated man......even if you log in to other ppl's journey doesnt mean they have to do the same...i log in all the time but dont expect no on eto come and log on mine.....its not a game that i do it for you and come and do it for me....sure suggestions is a good tyhing i am sure you expect em.......but your journey is your log...you look back at it and see your progress......thats how you get motivated...thats how i stay motoivated......there are soo many journeys here man...i am sure everyone cannot log on to everyones journey.....just do it for yourself man.....not fo rthe sake of replies......if you log on to someones do it because you care and you have a suggestion...not because you want them to come and see yours........this is a road you walk alone man......like a lion....dont need no one......do it for oyurself......good pr's man ...keep it up....

charlievanriper
09-02-09, 10:34 pm
This post just came after a frustrating day ( not in the weight room, but after a lot of shit built up )

belladiabla13
09-03-09, 9:56 am
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I must not be a vary interesting person, or maybe its my personality that doesnt show up I dont know. I work hard train hard to see some results and all I get is snickers and ignored. I'm making great gains and 1 or 2 people might respond in a month and 1 person respondes regularly it seems always the same 2 guys out of what thousand members come visit weekly Drake God Bless you keep me motivated Treetrunk I'd liketo think you might like me but as a Coordinator its important for you to help motivate others, so maybe you show out of obligation maybe not but I respect you for your support and interest. its funny I try to stay active in the Forums and Journey's and I get responses thier but no one visits and gives me any response in my journey, I thought 225 with Barbell rows the other day was a great lift, I thought hitting 375 on my rack pulls was great I guess not. hell I just dont know anymore.
Well anyways here's to my friends that care and are interested in me, and the hell with the rest of you, I will continue my fight against time and age and continue to post my progress whether you care to read or not and one day when I hit that stage and blow away the competition and my name is known well lets just say Like the sleeping Bear I will remember those that were my friends and believed in me and I will remember those that snickered and those that did not want to know me when I was a nobody!@

Hello! Sounds like you are making awesome progress!!! Do not let the number of responses you get on here discourage you! Often Drake is the only person who comments my journey also. I dont take it personal. Besides, my journey is for me!!! Keep doing your thing and know there are many people here on your side. God Bless, Bella

charlievanriper
09-03-09, 12:01 pm
Hello! Sounds like you are making awesome progress!!! Do not let the number of responses you get on here discourage you! Often Drake is the only person who comments my journey also. I dont take it personal. Besides, my journey is for me!!! Keep doing your thing and know there are many people here on your side. God Bless, Bella

Thx Bella your response means a lot to me.

krazyassmexican
09-03-09, 12:05 pm
bro if not having a person commentin in your journey stops you from hittin prs or gettin to your goals then you should worry about it, this sport is lonely as fuck, with all due respect enjoy it

prowrestler
10-12-09, 2:48 am
its a training log, not instant messenger/facebook.