PDA

View Full Version : Animal's "The Compound" at the '09 Olympia

G Diesel
09-03-09, 9:12 am
Vegas, baby... Vegas.

The Expo: Friday & Saturday 9/25 & 9/26. LV Convention Center.
Booth 24 aka "The Compound".
I'll be there with Ox, Wrath, Big Al, Vinny G, The Freak, Sgt. Rock and the rest of the Animal Crew, training, chilling, shooting the shit. Come check us out and stay for a while. You can pick up some limited edition Animal Gear, posters and such while you're there as well. Look for us between the Powerlifting and Strongman stages, right where we belong.

The ABC: Gold's on Flamingo. Sunday, 9/27/09, 11am.
Train with the boys and immerse yourself in the ABC experience at the most hardcore gym in Sin City. Come to train like an Animal and stay for the postworkout grub.

I'm counting the days... Hope to see you fellas there.

Peace, G

Big Al
09-03-09, 9:21 am
Can't wait,they ain't gonna know what hit em at the expo,then the ABC is gonna be off the hook!!!

Vinny G
09-03-09, 11:08 am
The Compound....sounds cool

cant wait for vegas

C.Coronato
09-03-09, 11:22 am
Im in No doubt.

rev8ball
09-03-09, 11:35 am
Can't wait,they ain't gonna know what hit em at the expo,then the ABC is gonna be off the hook!!!

X2.
Really looking forward to hanging out and causing some trouble at the O....

ghost
09-03-09, 11:40 am
damnit wish i was going to be able to make it.

Wasteland
09-03-09, 11:42 am
The Compound? So does this mean The Cage is only at the Arnold?

naturalguy
09-04-09, 8:48 am
The Compound? So does this mean The Cage is only at the Arnold?

Yup. The Cage is a once a year event at the Arnold. The Compound is going to be something new and unique

Rage
09-04-09, 9:13 am
The Compound...awesome. Look forward to hanging with you guys.

J-Dawg
09-04-09, 9:18 am
Hope to see another big turnout for this years Mr. O.

naturalguy
09-11-09, 12:25 pm
This just in BigAl is weighing 308 lbs right now, question is will he fit in The Compound?

JUGGERNAUT
09-11-09, 12:34 pm
I want an olive drab ANIMAL T, gym bag and skully.

Gimmi now

rev8ball
09-11-09, 12:58 pm
I want an olive drab ANIMAL T, gym bag and skully.

Gimmi now

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! x2

InkdMuscle
09-16-09, 2:41 pm
Well as some of the threads state. SoCal ANIMAL will be in full effect there with Rage. See ya'll Saturday at the Compound.

DBOY
09-17-09, 12:31 am
Well as some of the threads state. SoCal ANIMAL will be in full effect there with Rage. See ya'll Saturday at the Compound.

HELL YA....ill be there wit the so cal krew....gana be one hell of a weekend!!!!!

Sandpig
09-18-09, 7:15 am
One more week, guys!

naturalguy
09-18-09, 2:22 pm
One more week, guys!

Yes, really looking forward to it.

InkdMuscle
09-18-09, 5:01 pm
Hell yeah boys. time is ticking away as ANIMAL will invade sin city .

Big Al
09-18-09, 10:22 pm
Yo,all you SoCal boys training shoulders with Rage an I at the ABC??? I can see this workout getting real fuckin crazy....

DBOY
09-18-09, 11:30 pm
Yo,all you SoCal boys training shoulders with Rage an I at the ABC??? I can see this workout getting real fuckin crazy....

Oh hell ya BIG AL, if there's room for me I down to throw some weight wit you n RAGE....count me in on that session!

naturalguy
09-19-09, 7:59 am
There will be something very cool and customizable for those who make it to the compound

Big Al
09-19-09, 11:00 am
I know what it is!!!!I know what it is!!!! LOL
I can't wait to get mine.....I love animal stuff.

InkdMuscle
09-19-09, 6:05 pm
There will be something very cool and customizable for those who make it to the compound

In the famous words of Brennen Huff "WHOLY SANTA CLAUSE SHIT!!!"

What ever it is im getting 2.

Little Z
09-19-09, 6:07 pm
In the famous words of Brennen Huff "WHOLY SANTA CLAUSE SHIT!!!"

What ever it is im getting 2.

you're welcome.. HAHAH

Tempus
09-22-09, 1:38 pm
I can't wait to see it all.

AL, I'll fire up some shoulder work. Just don't break me.

HugeMuscleGeek
09-22-09, 1:53 pm
Been working in middle of nowhere Alabama this week and last...rainy and humid. Can't wat to get to the dry heat of the Nevada sun, and the super heat of the Animal Compound. 10am on Friday can't get here soon enough!

Big Al
09-22-09, 7:23 pm
Ok Tempus,sounds like fun...Can't wait.

HugeMuscleGeek
09-22-09, 8:02 pm
Who's doing shoulders at the ABC on Saturday? That's what's up in my rotation...

InkdMuscle
09-22-09, 11:26 pm
Who's doing shoulders at the ABC on Saturday? That's what's up in my rotation...

The ABC is sunday if i remember correctly.

But i will be hit'n back with Sarge

HugeMuscleGeek
09-23-09, 12:06 am
You are right....I meant Sunday for shoulders....but I'm flexible and can pretty much do anything. Was out of the gym for a week with a cold, and starting my training cycle up again this weekend, so I can work anything on Sunday...

The Freak
09-23-09, 1:18 am
LOOKING FORWARD TO VEGAS WITH THE CREW!

been tired so this trip will be fun... and im in for shoulders! big al and the freak ... i got the low covered big al has the high ... bulldozers plowing through...
and i know natural guy is happy his hero hulk hogan will be at expo saturday.. hmm maybe eric will tear his shirt off and show us he's still a hulkamaniac!

lol fun times coming ....

Derik

Tempus
09-23-09, 2:10 am
Sounds like this will be quite a party. Can't wait!

Universal Rep
09-23-09, 10:23 am

I know what it is!!!!I know what it is!!!! LOL
I can't wait to get mine.....I love animal stuff.

Do tell, hahahaha...

InkdMuscle
09-23-09, 11:28 am
I just hope there will be enough LE gear and swag left for sat. since pretty much the whole SoCal crew will be coming in late fri night early sat morn.

Animal Rep
09-23-09, 11:44 am
I am not sure if Las Vegas is ready for the likes of these boys.

HugeMuscleGeek
09-23-09, 3:26 pm
Not a SoCal guy here, but if there's room would like to hit shoulders with everyone too. Always looking for new ways to punish myself!

J-Dawg
09-23-09, 3:29 pm

When are you going to reveal it NG?

InkdMuscle
09-23-09, 3:55 pm
Not a SoCal guy here, but if there's room would like to hit shoulders with everyone too. Always looking for new ways to punish myself!

No worries HMG. just hook up with Tempus or Big Al. The SoCal crew isnt all work shouldes. Im gonna be hit'n back with Sarge and Rev. and who ever else joins us. See ya up there brotha.

Big Al
09-23-09, 5:04 pm
Ya HMG,looks like my man FREAK is gonna bang with us too. Just come on over an jump in,I cant wait sounds like a good time.

InkdMuscle
09-23-09, 5:41 pm
Ya HMG,looks like my man FREAK is gonna bang with us too. Just come on over an jump in,I cant wait sounds like a good time.

AWWW shit HMG. You have Big Al and FREAK. Dude bring plenty of water and bucket to puke in. I worked legs with Freak at the Arnold and I damn near lost everything. LOL i was sore and for 4 days straight. HAVE FUN BRO!! =)

Big Al
09-23-09, 10:10 pm
Heres the thread on the ABC...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27290&page=3

Tempus
09-24-09, 2:59 am

Love to have you man.

HugeMuscleGeek
09-24-09, 3:09 am
I got this big blue bukkit I stole from some Walrus....I think that'll do. This time tomorrow night Vegas awaits! See y'all there...

InkdMuscle
09-24-09, 6:24 pm
Just make sure u save some gear for us SoCal Crew. We will all be in Sat morn. We wouldnt want to have to get mobish in up in here. LOL

Razor
09-29-09, 11:58 am
i have to find a way to go next year....there's no way i can miss this again.

U Mad Brah?
10-01-09, 9:52 am
i have to find a way to go next year....there's no way i can miss this again.

same here brah... looking at the pics makes me wish i was with the animal brahs...

Tifferzzz
10-09-09, 11:56 am
I had a clinic that I had to attend so I wasn't able to make it, however I needed to pick up some supps from Animal and had a friend look for Animal to gte them for me.

I had two people tell me that Animal wasn't there?