PDA

View Full Version : Quick One.

Shifty
09-03-09, 12:23 pm
When do i take The New Batch of Univ Liver that has arrived and How Many would you recommend i take,pre or post.

At Present.

Pak
Pump
Test
Stak
Torrent Post Work Out.

Keep Banging

Shifty

Survivor831
09-03-09, 12:50 pm
I take 4 Uni-Liver at each meal. This is a great way to get quality protein in your diet. With the stak you are taking, this is a great adidtion. By the time it's all said and done, you should be a monster.

Angst
09-03-09, 2:06 pm
Uni-Liver tends to cause stomach discomfort if you take too many when you first start using it. So if 4 tabs per meal mess up your stomach, then try 2 tabs per meal and gradually work up to 4.

mritter3
09-03-09, 2:36 pm
I take 4 Uni-Liver at each meal. This is a great way to get quality protein in your diet. With the stak you are taking, this is a great adidtion. By the time it's all said and done, you should be a monster.

X 2 great advice right here.

Flash419
09-03-09, 2:40 pm
Try 2 a meal for the first week or so .. then add 2 more.. working up to 6 per meal. This will add 10 grams of protein to your diet per meal X 6 meals a day.. = 60 extra grams of protein in your diet.

GOOD STUFF!

Aggression
09-03-09, 3:18 pm
Start off low to assess the stomach issue. They don't agree with me, so I don't take them. However, others pop them like candy. Take 2 per meal to start and work your way up.

violator
09-04-09, 8:28 am
good advice from all above...except, take them with WHOLE FOOD meals, ur shakes will have plenty of protien & aminos already....

Shifty
09-04-09, 2:20 pm
Thanks Bros.

Yet again top Quailty Advice and the Monster is in there and waiting to get out,i will let it out over the 6/12 months of Hard work and shit loads food.

Keep Banging.