PDA

View Full Version : A caged animal.

joet1723
09-04-09, 12:53 pm
Over the past few years, I have been the guy that lifts when I can find time, a caged animal. You know what that gets you? Slightly above average! I would let "the people" put shit in my head. "Too much protein is bad for you","creatine makes your temper short", nonsense shit all day everyday from friends, co-workers, and family. "The people" said that I didn't have what it takes to be an animal. I would drink my beer and watch my football and racin', because that is what my "people" wanted to do.
After this week, I have felt what many people on this forum refer to as "a transformation". Not a physical transformation(not yet), but my mind has changed. The chains that held me down. Those thoughts of doubt and the discouraging voices in my head, they are gone. I refuse to be caged up by friends and family that would rather see me fail along there side than to rise without them(I won't go into detail). Soon the "people" will realize just what they were trying too keep caged. They will realize that I am not one of them. They will realize, that I have become an UNCAGED ANIMAL.

BryanSmash!
09-09-09, 4:55 am
It doesn't matter that THEY realize that you are not one of them. What matters is that YOU realize you are not one of them.
Welcome to the forum, you're in the right place.