PDA

View Full Version : You can tear me down, i'll always come back stronger

meatlocker
09-04-09, 1:14 pm
Names josh i'm 22 6'2" weighed 221 lbs this morning. I'm starting this journey due to an injury that occured beginning february. I tore my right bicep, set me back quite a ways.
here's my stats just to see where i was before my injury:
squats: 595
bench: 405 x 3
deadlift: 525
Now before i continue, i did have 2 minor tears (one in both) pectorals, so my bench has been set back quite a ways. I was overtraining at the time, i see that now , i learned the hard way that you gotta swallow your ego from time to time.
I need the iron, for those 6 months i was without, i just didn't feel like myself. I'm sure you all know what i'm talking about. A day without the iron is like a heart without a beat.
Began lifting seriously again this week, got sick so i've been set back a tiny bit, we'll see where next week leads me. I will share that i made a promise to myself this past week
" never give up, you must tear yourself down to rebuild again, so when all is said and done i will be stronger than yesterday." That is my everday goal

Durrikan
09-04-09, 1:24 pm
some solid numbers you are putting up...nice goal to have and welcome to the forum bro...behind you 100% and looking forward to your journey

meatlocker
09-04-09, 3:01 pm
thanks for the support man