PDA

View Full Version : Children & The Lifestyle

belladiabla13
09-04-09, 2:12 pm
My 3 year old daughter is very interested in what mom is doing. I often have to save her a drink or two of my protein shake in the AM because she tells everyone "she is a bodybuilder". This weekend my oldest child turns 16. I am baking him a mess of homemade lasanga. His favorite meal mom makes. Realizing this, my 3 yr old (Liliana) busts into the kitchen and yells "THAT'S NOT CHICKEN",BODYBUILDERS DON'T EAT THAT" LMAO..Good to know I have a diet guardian lol!

Pandora
09-04-09, 3:27 pm
Ha! Liliana is keeping everyone in line.

InkdMuscle
09-04-09, 3:54 pm
My 3 year old daughter is very interested in what mom is doing. I often have to save her a drink or two of my protein shake in the AM because she tells everyone "she is a bodybuilder". This weekend my oldest child turns 16. I am baking him a mess of homemade lasanga. His favorite meal mom makes. Realizing this, my 3 yr old (Liliana) busts into the kitchen and yells "THAT'S NOT CHICKEN",BODYBUILDERS DON'T EAT THAT" LMAO..Good to know I have a diet guardian lol!

Tell me about it B. My middle one reads my MD magazines and trys to correct my form on pushups or tri dips. Its funny and cute. "daddy, ur head shouldnt be down look up, see look at this picture". So what am i gonna due argue with my 7 yearold. LOL Gotta love the kids.

IronWilson
09-04-09, 6:01 pm
My little brother, (who is young enough to be my son.) always says it's his dream to compete in the World's Strongest Man. He always asks me when we are going to train for strongman.

It all started when I had to go to the gym, but I got a call and I had to pick him up from school because no one else could. The childcare place was closed so I let him come in the weight room with me. When I was doing cable curls, he asked to join in. I let him, now he keeps on bugging me to take him to the gym again. But I'll tell ya, he looked like a kid in a candy store when he stepped into that weight room.

bulldog76
09-05-09, 1:54 am
my 8 years watches Frank's DVD with me, and then poses them out .. waiting for him to hit the age to introduce him to Ironlife :)

machineman
09-05-09, 3:58 am
that's funny, B! My 6 year old knows that I am dieting and is always asking me if I can eat this or that. On my cheat day, she will run up and say "you are dieting, are you supposed to eat that? Are you sure you're allowed to eat that!"

belladiabla13
09-05-09, 9:15 am
LOL..Sounds like we are all truly blessed!! Even when it doesn't feel like it ...

BubbyLight
09-05-09, 9:18 am
that is awesome...that is motivation right there

t_mh
09-05-09, 10:46 pm
hahah those are some great stories.

BryanSmash!
09-06-09, 5:53 am
Gotta love kids!

andrewT
09-08-09, 8:46 am
thats too cute!