PDA

View Full Version : where is Tiny's thread?

yeti
09-04-09, 2:36 pm
Hey Guys, been a little while since I looked at the "ask the animals" section. I was enjoying Tiny's thread. Where did it go?

yeti
09-04-09, 4:53 pm
No one knows?.. Anyways, he was a beast. And I truly was enjoying reading that thread.
Here's one of his posts that I saved regarding muscle growth:

"Two major angles to be ever aware of are INSULIN manipulation and anything else you can do to repetitively stretch the fascial tissue encasing the muscle.

Flood it with blood, super saturate it with glycogen, loosen the fascia through (painful) physical manipulation and stretching, whatever you can achieve.

Mix a single dose of Torrent and add in a nice scoop of Shock Therapy - drink this about 20 minutes prior to the commencment of your workout.
Probably 30-45 miutes prior you should've had a pre workout meal - some solid protein, along with a nice starchy carb source and a fibrous carb source.

you need to be drinking water when workingout. but midway through, begin sipping on a double shot of Torrent, sip it so it is about finished as you conclude your workout, then slam some whey protein.

The carbs spike the insulin, insulin suttles nutrients into the cell membrane at a high rate and concentration; the carbs become stored as muscle glycogen as you are wringing out those already in there (that is where the pump comes from), Also, exercise generates the release of cortisol in the body, and cortisol is catabolic - the introduction of simple carbs as you train blunts the cortisol response, while the insulin circulates high in the bloodstream, the fast protein source whores the insulin into driving it into the muscle too, immediately kicking off the recouperation and repairative process. STRETCH THAT FASCIA!"

That thread was fantastic, what happened to it?

J-Dawg
09-04-09, 5:32 pm
It was originally in the Ask The Pro's section but b/c Tiny has been MIA for a long time (since late last year) we took it down. Any threads in that section need to be updated on a frequent basis in order to stay. If Tiny is able to come back on, we'd be more than happy to dig it up from the archives. I, for one, definitely miss his presence here at the FORVM.

SDR
09-07-09, 2:12 pm
Tiny needs to return, always loved reading his insight.

dominate77
09-08-09, 6:43 pm
his was my favorite, he's a really smart guy with a good sense of humor