PDA

View Full Version : clean sloppy joes

Pizzalamp
09-04-09, 8:45 pm
oh man this is so tasty
i made half for dinner and half for lunch tommorow...but i dont think the other half is gonna last till tommorow

1 pound ground beef...i used 93% lean
1 onion
1 garlic clove
salt
pepper
1 green pepper
1 cup low carb ketchup
cooking spray or mac nut oil for pan

oil pan...let heat
add 1 chopped onion( i used half of it...personal preference), 1 chopped garlic clove(i used half), 1 chopped green pepper(i used frozen green pepper chunks...like 3/4 cup) and let cook for a few mins
then add the ground beef, season w bit of salt n pepper
i added water to pan when it looked dry

let it cook till meat is brown...then i drained the fat...put it on low heat...and added in about 1/2-3/4 cup of the low carb ketchup(personal pref)

mix together for a bit and serve

i had broccoli w it

sunny_max
09-04-09, 9:30 pm
oh man this is so tasty
i made half for dinner and half for lunch tommorow...but i dont think the other half is gonna last till tommorow

1 pound ground beef...i used 93% lean
1 onion
1 garlic clove
salt
pepper
1 green pepper
1 cup low carb ketchup
cooking spray or mac nut oil for pan

oil pan...let heat
add 1 chopped onion( i used half of it...personal preference), 1 chopped garlic clove(i used half), 1 chopped green pepper(i used frozen green pepper chunks...like 3/4 cup) and let cook for a few mins
then add the ground beef, season w bit of salt n pepper
i added water to pan when it looked dry

let it cook till meat is brown...then i drained the fat...put it on low heat...and added in about 1/2-3/4 cup of the low carb ketchup(personal pref)

mix together for a bit and serve

i had broccoli w it

thnx bro...i was looking for a new recipe on ground beef..it was getting kinda bored to just brown it in pan and eat it......imma try this tomo.....

Little Z
09-16-09, 5:02 pm
im hungry buddy..

long time no talk as well.. hope all is well

Berzerker
09-16-09, 7:19 pm
DAMN, bro i did the same thing but i used bison meat, but for a clean sammich....AMAZING.

Liftbig21
09-16-09, 7:33 pm
Its even better when you mix it with mashed potatoes...i make a big batch every week and its my pre workout meal

Little Z
09-16-09, 7:34 pm
Its even better when you mix it with mashed potatoes...i make a big batch every week and its my pre workout meal

as in.. take the finished product and mix it with some mash???..

ughh.. im goin to the store.. again.. lol

korn_fed
06-18-10, 11:47 pm
Bro i just made this with some bison meat and instead of 2/3 ketchup i did 1/3 bbq sauce 1/3 ketchup and a bunch of hot sauce... put it all on a whole weat tortilla, smeared some low fat swiss cheese spread on there, boy did that hit the spot for friday late night!

korn_fed
06-18-10, 11:48 pm
and i almost forgot, instead of salt and pepper, throw some mrs. dash in there with lemon juice... thats what really tops it off

Surreal
06-19-10, 2:04 am
Damn I don't get no beef in my nation son... trife life haha.

mritter3
06-19-10, 12:42 pm
and i almost forgot, instead of salt and pepper, throw some mrs. dash in there with lemon juice... thats what really tops it off

sounds damn tasty.

C.Coronato
06-21-10, 10:18 am
Looks FANTASTIC.

Machine
06-21-10, 9:13 pm
Thanks guys...this thread officially made me fucking hungry!

There is a large breasted woman downstairs in my house now making me this little snack...and she is cursing you all!

Thanks Brothers

MACHINE