PDA

View Full Version : M-Stak and Stak

bbesti
09-04-09, 10:38 pm
can you take them together ?:) or stack right after m-stack cycle?

N. Motta
09-05-09, 1:47 am
M Stak AFTER Stak.

bbesti
09-05-09, 9:24 am
im on m stack now 14 days in when i finish day 21 on m stack cant i start animal stack then

BubbyLight
09-06-09, 10:38 am
if ur taking them at different times. take stak and then right after take mstak

taking them together, i beleive you need a 4 hour window between. how about if i asked ur what ur goals. bc maybe that will help

bbesti
09-09-09, 4:04 pm
no i want to take stack right after m stack cycle is that okei ?

C.Coronato
09-09-09, 4:33 pm
If you are taking them together as in the same day, just make sure they are at least 4-5 hours apart.

If you are taking them together as in consecutive weeks = 3 weeks Stak, then 3 Weeks M-Stak, that would be ok.

theharjmann
09-10-09, 7:35 am
If you are taking them together as in the same day, just make sure they are at least 4-5 hours apart.

WHY?

Aggression
09-10-09, 8:56 am

If you are taking them together as in consecutive weeks = 3 weeks Stak, then 3 Weeks M-Stak, that would be ok.

WHY?

When taking both products, you want to get the maximum benefit from both. You don't want the products to fight each other over absorption. If you're throwing down both packs at once, that's a lot of pills for the body to handle all at the same time. It'll take longer to digest, and it'll be more stressful on the body. By taking them separately, you'll allow both products to be effectively absorbed/utilized.

theharjmann
09-10-09, 9:16 am
When taking both products, you want to get the maximum benefit from both. You don't want the products to fight each other over absorption. If you're throwing down both packs at once, that's a lot of pills for the body to handle all at the same time. It'll take longer to digest, and it'll be more stressful on the body. By taking them separately, you'll allow both products to be effectively absorbed/utilized.

then doesnt that mean that throwing all those pills from animal pak cant be good; 11 pills; they must be fighting each other over absorption! arent they stressful on the body?

Aggression
09-10-09, 9:23 am
then doesnt that mean that throwing all those pills from animal pak cant be good; 11 pills; they must be fighting each other over absorption! arent they stressful on the body?

Pak is made up of tablets, which are broken down over time, in a time-released manner. Pak contains 11 tablets. Stak and M-stak combined total 15, I believe, in capsule form, which means once the capsule breaks down, all the ingredients flood the system at once.

theharjmann
09-10-09, 9:25 am
Pak is made up of tablets, which are broken down over time, in a time-released manner. Pak contains 11 tablets. Stak and M-stak combined total 15, I believe, in capsule form, which means once the capsule breaks down, all the ingredients flood the system at once.

that was the explanation i wanted! cheers bro.