PDA

View Full Version : Mr. O

RepItOut
09-06-09, 4:30 am
Does anyone know if they broadcast this over the net, i really wanna see this live.

Firefist
09-06-09, 8:36 am
prob bb.com

sanga
09-07-09, 7:32 am
Hopefully the streaming will be ok too!!

GJN5002
09-07-09, 2:09 pm
bb.com will do it, also rxmuscle.com usually does the best play by plays

RepItOut
09-10-09, 6:26 pm
thanks heaps you guys.. Respect \m/

Angst
09-10-09, 8:34 pm
I had a quick chat with Branch's nutritionist George Farrah as I was leaving the gym tonight, and I was lucky enough to see a couple of pics of Branch taken yesterday. From what I saw, Branch is ready right now. He's looking massive with amazing cuts, glutes are shredded and his back detail has improved greatly. This is the best I have ever seen him, his waist is tiny for someone as big as he is.
If there's no politics, I honestly think he can finish anywhere in the top 5. From the pictures, the only people who has more muscle at his height is Jay and Kai. But Jay need to bring back his 2001 conditioning to beat Branch, which is unlikely. Kai's got a better back than Branch, but Branch's chest and delts are better IMO, plus Branch's waist is way tighter. From the pics I saw, I don't think Dexter can give Branch too much trouble either, Branch is more muscular, with way better legs and a tighter waist, the conditioning is gonna be even.
Again this is just my observations, I think Branch will do well based on how he looks right now. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks.

Firefist
09-10-09, 9:59 pm
I had a quick chat with Branch's nutritionist George Farrah as I was leaving the gym tonight, and I was lucky enough to see a couple of pics of Branch taken yesterday. From what I saw, Branch is ready right now. He's looking massive with amazing cuts, glutes are shredded and his back detail has improved greatly. This is the best I have ever seen him, his waist is tiny for someone as big as he is.
If there's no politics, I honestly think he can finish anywhere in the top 5. From the pictures, the only people who has more muscle at his height is Jay and Kai. But Jay need to bring back his 2001 conditioning to beat Branch, which is unlikely. Kai's got a better back than Branch, but Branch's chest and delts are better IMO, plus Branch's waist is way tighter. From the pics I saw, I don't think Dexter can give Branch too much trouble either, Branch is more muscular, with way better legs and a tighter waist, the conditioning is gonna be even.
Again this is just my observations, I think Branch will do well based on how he looks right now. We'll see what happens in the coming weeks.

well i hope you are right. He is one of my faves and i got maaaaaad respect for him. branch is always overlooked imo. i guess detail isn't his strongest point, but the dryness and grainy look is just rediculous. sick legs, sooooo sick, chest and arms and delts. just so badass, id like to see a top 5!

Angst
09-10-09, 10:07 pm
well i hope you are right. He is one of my faves and i got maaaaaad respect for him. branch is always overlooked imo. i guess detail isn't his strongest point, but the dryness and grainy look is just rediculous. sick legs, sooooo sick, chest and arms and delts. just so badass, id like to see a top 5!

As long as he maintains his current conditioning, I think he'll do well. His back is greatly improved, and based on what I saw, he won't be marked down for lack of detail. Details may not be his strong point, but its no longer a weakness either.

Btw did you had a good trip this summer? I remember you did quiet a bit of traveling.

Firefist
09-10-09, 10:20 pm
As long as he maintains his current conditioning, I think he'll do well. His back is greatly improved, and based on what I saw, he won't be marked down for lack of detail. Details may not be his strong point, but its no longer a weakness either.

Btw did you had a good trip this summer? I remember you did quiet a bit of traveling.

i hear ya man, and his back showed ALOT of improvement at the arnold, so i wouldnt expect anything less.

traveling was awesome man. it was really good to get a little culture shock, eat alot of food, train at a few gyms and get a taste of the iron world. ill tell ya what, the united states is alot more into lifting weights than europe or asia. Im not that big, but people were shooting me looks left and right, especially in korea and taiwan, like they just saw godzilla or something haha jk. it was SOOOOO good to get back though. REAL iron weights with REAL barbells. not to mention i was about to run short of pak and shock therapy, (gave alot of it to some of the guys at the taiwan abc haha.) thanks for asking though!