PDA

View Full Version : my biggest thanks

bswoll
09-07-09, 8:12 am
to the whole universal company. i sent an email a little over a week ago in response to the military appreciation thing they had going. i received my "goodie" package on saturday and you guys have no idea how happy it makes someone who is thousands of miles from home to get something like that in the mail. thanks again universal!

hooah!!

BryanSmash!
09-07-09, 10:53 am
to the whole universal company. i sent an email a little over a week ago in response to the military appreciation thing they had going. i received my "goodie" package on saturday and you guys have no idea how happy it makes someone who is thousands of miles from home to get something like that in the mail. thanks again universal!

hooah!!

Right on! That package is sure a morale booster!

Flash419
09-07-09, 10:56 am

hooah!!

And a BIG thanks from everyone over here for all you guys do there.

It will never be said enough but you are appreciated.

And we all owe you ..... a big THANK YOU!

bswoll
09-08-09, 5:44 am
And a BIG thanks from everyone over here for all you guys do there.

It will never be said enough but you are appreciated.

And we all owe you ..... a big THANK YOU!

thanks man, but the true thanks is to everyone like you guys that give us the opportunity to defend our great nation.

weedlewott
09-08-09, 7:01 am
Damn right it's a morale booster. I got mine the other day and I couldn't stop smiling. It was a hell of a package to get. And knowing the company that backs it up is just that much better. I'm going to second this thanks. We appreciate everything you do Universal. Truth. And all you brothers on the FORVM, I know for a fact that all of us in the Military appreciate your support as well. Keep doing what you do.

Shamus11B
09-08-09, 7:05 am
I really want one of these care packages......unfortunately I am no longer eligible. Oh well big props to Universal for supporting our brothers and sisters in arms. Speaks volumes for this companies management and mentality.

sunny_max
09-08-09, 7:36 am

hooah!!

Damn right it's a morale booster. I got mine the other day and I couldn't stop smiling. It was a hell of a package to get. And knowing the company that backs it up is just that much better. I'm going to second this thanks. We appreciate everything you do Universal. Truth. And all you brothers on the FORVM, I know for a fact that all of us in the Military appreciate your support as well. Keep doing what you do.

and thnx to our troops who bust their asses to keep us regular people safe and keep this great country running.......thnx brothers....you guys deserve those goodies.......

bswoll
09-08-09, 11:10 am

i second the part on the brothers on the FORVM. i'm new here so i haven't really posted all that much but i like the environment so far.