PDA

View Full Version : Some help on diet

IMaPRODIGY
09-07-09, 9:02 pm
Im on a new diet I just started a week or so ago and I have a few questions. First, I'd like to say that im taking in about 2300 - 2500 calories a day and my macros I try to keep around 315/100/80. It maybe be far less carbs since all of my carbs come from veggies and a post workout carb. But, as I assumed I am starting to feel tired and I have had a headache for the past two days. I knew I would feel tired but the headaches. Could this be from eating? Also in 5 days I went from 207.2lbs to 200.6. This is a huge drop in weight and I know this isnt good but, up until yesterday I felt great. should I up the calories per day? My diet looks like this every single day except every 18th meal is a carb meal.

meal 1 - 1 scoop protein

meal 2 - 1 whole egg
9 egg whites
1 cup broccoli
12 almonds
3/4 cup blueberries

meal 3 - 1.5 scoops protein
1 cup broccoli
2 tbspn peanut butter

pre workout - 1 scoop CL green magnitude

during workout - 1.5 scoops CL purple wraath

post workout - 1 scoop protein
1 scoop mass fusion
1 scoop glutamine

meal 4 - 7oz chicken breast
8oz asparagus
2 tbspn peanut butter

meal 5 - 7oz chicken breast
8oz asparagus
12 almonds

meal 6 - 1 scoop protein
1 scoop casein protein
1 scoop glutamine
12 almonds
3/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup oatmeal
1 scoop cl purple wraath

Any help or advice would greatly be appreciated. Thank you

Pizzalamp
09-07-09, 9:11 pm
your cals might be too low for you
how much do u weigh?
dont forget to take in account the calories burned in cardio and lifting

also what could be happening is the post workout carb source could be messing you up
it looks like a keto type diet and if u have just a bit of carbs in it instead of all fat and protein then your brain will still be looking for carbs becasue of the post workout source

also if your doing the cut diet from sciv...... then that has no post workout carbs if im not mistaken

good luck

IMaPRODIGY
09-07-09, 9:17 pm
your cals might be too low for you
how much do u weigh?
dont forget to take in account the calories burned in cardio and lifting

also what could be happening is the post workout carb source could be messing you up
it looks like a keto type diet and if u have just a bit of carbs in it instead of all fat and protein then your brain will still be looking for carbs becasue of the post workout source

also if your doing the cut diet from sciv...... then that has no post workout carbs if im not mistaken

good luck

I should be right around 200lbs right now. I lift really hard everyday so im sure I burn a ton of cals during that and I also do 35 min of light cardio everyday. And as a matter of fact i just started taking some WMS postworkout. So this could in fact be the problem. I will try no post workout carbs tomorrow. The diet is pretty much the sciv diet as you could clearly tell lol. Thanks for your help

Pizzalamp
09-07-09, 9:20 pm
I should be right around 200lbs right now. I lift really hard everyday so im sure I burn a ton of cals during that and I also do 35 min of light cardio everyday. And as a matter of fact i just started taking some WMS postworkout. So this could in fact be the problem. I will try no post workout carbs tomorrow. The diet is pretty much the sciv diet as you could clearly tell lol. Thanks for your help

yeah ya cals might be too low!!!!! try upping the cals a bit and then slowly lowering as the weeks go on
also i would just do the diet as printed...if u add stuff to it then you wont get the best results...it wil take u a few days to adjust to it but then u will feel better

IMaPRODIGY
09-07-09, 9:28 pm
yeah ya cals might be too low!!!!! try upping the cals a bit and then slowly lowering as the weeks go on
also i would just do the diet as printed...if u add stuff to it then you wont get the best results...it wil take u a few days to adjust to it but then u will feel better

By looking at what my diet looks like what would you suggest I do/eat to up my calories. A larger portion of meat? A few more shakes throughout the day?

Pizzalamp
09-07-09, 9:40 pm
By looking at what my diet looks like what would you suggest I do/eat to up my calories. A larger portion of meat? A few more shakes throughout the day?

well on the e book that ists all the diets they have diff calorie versions of the diets...so i would just pick one of the diet that has maybe 500 more cals in it
but if u dont have access to e book i would increase the portions a bit with the protein and fat...

IMaPRODIGY
09-07-09, 9:47 pm
well on the e book that ists all the diets they have diff calorie versions of the diets...so i would just pick one of the diet that has maybe 500 more cals in it
but if u dont have access to e book i would increase the portions a bit with the protein and fat...

Thanks for all your help. And yes I do have access to the ebook. Will be upping the calories tomorrow as well as cutting the post workout carbs. Hopefully things workout. Will also be posting how it goes in a few days

Pizzalamp
09-07-09, 9:55 pm
Thanks for all your help. And yes I do have access to the ebook. Will be upping the calories tomorrow as well as cutting the post workout carbs. Hopefully things workout. Will also be posting how it goes in a few days

cool
just follow the diet EXACTLY as its laid out

good luck

IMaPRODIGY
09-09-09, 8:32 pm
Hey man....thanks for the advice. I stopped post workout carbs and the headaches went away. I also upped my calories about 250 more a day and depending how my weight does this week i may move back down. id like to lose about 2 lbs per week.