PDA

View Full Version : N2b: Refocused

never_2_big
09-07-09, 10:41 pm
It’s been a while since I posted a workout on the FORVM, but the weights have still been lifted and the barriers have been broken…

I was laid up for a while with some elbow damage… but I took this time to recharge and refocus my energy into my studies… But now I’m back in the gym, feeling 100% and I am ready to embark on the next part of this iron journey…

My obsession guides me into a dark solitude and the world will find it hard to understand why… But this is my calling; this is where I’m supposed to be….

Follow me as I walk a path through darkness to eventually discover the light… not the light at the other end but the light of the STAGE!

Shall we begin?

BubbyLight
09-08-09, 12:15 am
ill be in on this

never_2_big
09-08-09, 9:30 pm
Warm-up
Single Leg Extensions - 4 sets

Workout
Smith Front Squats - 5 sets

Alternating DB Lunges - 4 sets

Smith Back Squats - 3 sets

SLDL - 3 sets

Leg Extension - 2 sets

Lying Leg Curl - 3 sets

THE AFTERMATH
Wow, haven't trained legs with this kind of volume for ages and it felt good... It's gettin' harder to walk and I'm loving it... The weights weren't exactly super heavy but after the first 10 sets I was gettin really beat up, but drove on through the pain and blasted out the rest.

never_2_big
09-10-09, 6:54 am
Workout
Chest
Smith Incline Press - 5 sets

Flat DB Press - 4 sets

Pec Deck Flyes - 3 sets

High Cable Cross-over - 2 sets

Triceps
Overhead Rope Extension - 3 sets

Smith One-arm Close Grip Bench - 3 sets

THE AFTERMATH
Solid session, still not shiftin the poundages I'd like to... but i know if I keep plugging away at it they'll climb again... Legs are destroyed, hard to walk and it hurts to lay down... I love this stuff!!!