PDA

View Full Version : looking for perfect "stack"

Tom K
09-08-09, 11:14 am
My whole life I have had a very hard time putting on mass. Four to five solid meals a day, protein shakes, and tons of supplements and I still barely gain a few pounds. A few weeks ago my friend turned me onto Animal Pak and Stack, I've been taking them since. I feel better, have more energy, and my performance has definitely increased, however the one area I have not improved in is my size and overall mass. I think that these are great products and they work extremely well I just need to find the right ones for what I am trying to achieve. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Altered Beast
09-08-09, 11:18 am
Consume more calories, perform more sets, lift heavier weight! Remember, supplements only help if you are doing the rest.

Altered Beast
09-08-09, 11:20 am
Try adding Pump and M-Stak.

BubbyLight
09-08-09, 12:41 pm
well it sounds like ur looking for a perfect pill. or the majic pill..no such thing. id say eat everything is site. who cares what it is. but def try real gains. def put on some weight with that. getting back on it for my bulk

naturalguy
09-08-09, 12:49 pm
You are going to need to increase your calories. Supplements can help however your diet and your training will play the biggest role.

mritter3
09-08-09, 12:51 pm
whats your diet look like man....your routine...def. add some calories to the mix...when lifting stick to the heavy compound movements, drink enough water, and get plenty of rest...as far as supps go...pak, pump, mstack, and a protein powder...the rest is diet man.

Tom K
09-08-09, 11:29 pm
I lift in the mornings, staying to heavy weight low rep sets. And then in the evenings ill do some cardio or get another lift in, but not every day, depending on whats going on with work.

Diet wise I'm cramming down everything I can. Average day about four thousand calories give or take, just seems no matter how much food I cram down my throat I burn it all off even if I'm just sitting around doing nothing.

Shamus11B
09-09-09, 2:01 am
I lift in the mornings, staying to heavy weight low rep sets. And then in the evenings ill do some cardio or get another lift in, but not every day, depending on whats going on with work.

Diet wise I'm cramming down everything I can. Average day about four thousand calories give or take, just seems no matter how much food I cram down my throat I burn it all off even if I'm just sitting around doing nothing.

Okay First if youa re trying to put on Size and your having trouble dont do any Cardio. Second what are your Macros? How many grams of Protein/carbs/fats do you consume a day? I eat six times a day almost 400 grams of protein and I am cutting brother. You need to eat and eat and eat, if you want to put on titanic size. The M-Stak will help with your appetite but I would say first get your diet posted up and cut the cardio so we can help ya out.

ddx
09-09-09, 6:07 am
My whole life I have had a very hard time putting on mass. Four to five solid meals a day, protein shakes, and tons of supplements and I still barely gain a few pounds. A few weeks ago my friend turned me onto Animal Pak and Stack, I've been taking them since. I feel better, have more energy, and my performance has definitely increased, however the one area I have not improved in is my size and overall mass. I think that these are great products and they work extremely well I just need to find the right ones for what I am trying to achieve. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

all the guys that answered here are right, you got to listen to them, but i'll try to answer to the name of the thread: i've read on the FORVM(and also tried on myself) that Animal pak,m-stak, a good pwo drink(torrent) and a good creatine&energy booster like animal pump are maybe the best stack to get. if you can't get enough good&clean calories from food, sip in some Real Gains and you're set. for me it works pretty good. you are probably an ectomorph, so any cardio should be off because you need those extra calories that are burned.

Aggression
09-09-09, 8:41 am
You are going to need to increase your calories. Supplements can help however your diet and your training will play the biggest role.

This is what needs to be done, Tom. Increase calories. Stak might help you increase strength, but it won't necessarily help you pack on mass. M-stak is the better choice for mass gains, but even then, you must eat a ton for it to work properly. M-stak is a nutrition partitioning product, which means it works with the calories you consume. If you're not eating enough calories, the products won't work.

If you're seriously eating 4000 calories, bump it up to 4500. Stay away from cardio too. If you're a hard gainer, cardio is the last thing you want to do while trying to add mass.

Tom K
09-09-09, 10:08 am
Thanks for all the feedback, wish I could break down my diet for you but I don't have the luxury of prepping my own food so I just grab whatever looks best out of the few things I can choose from. And as I can't always get in as many meals in a day as I'd like I fill the gaps in with protein shakes.

I've already cut my cardio down as much as I can but unfortunately I still need to do some of it because of what I do for a living, guess I'm stuck trying to find a happy medium there.

I'm going to add another meal in and try to kick my cal intake up as much as I can.

Again thanks for the help and input and here's hoping for results!