PDA

View Full Version : Animal Pak Downsized?

Artem_
09-08-09, 9:23 pm
I'm looking to pick up some more Animal Pak on bodybuilding.com and the highest one I see is 44 packs a container. The one I have right now had 88. Is that temporary or what's up?

LegendKillerJosh
09-08-09, 9:26 pm
I'm looking to pick up some more Animal Pak on bodybuilding.com and the highest one I see is 44 packs a container. The one I have right now had 88. Is that temporary or what's up?

I don't believe the 88s are in production anymore. It was a promotion for animal paks 25 year anniversary.

SailinScotty
09-08-09, 9:28 pm
That was a limited time deal. They were celebrating 25 years. The 44 is the biggest that they have. If bb.com doesn't have anymore 88's check allstarhealth.com. They had some in sale for around $38 if I remember correctly

Artem_
09-08-09, 9:28 pm
Damn... that sucks.
Well, thank you.

robleamy
09-08-09, 9:30 pm
i think the 88 was a promo can for the 25th anniversary of animal but im not sure cause i see them around still this site still has them http://wholesalesupplementstore.com/ only 54 bucks too just type in animal pak in the search at the top they got a decent selection of other animal and universal stuff too.

later rob

Artem_
09-08-09, 9:38 pm
That was a limited time deal. They were celebrating 25 years. The 44 is the biggest that they have. If bb.com doesn't have anymore 88's check allstarhealth.com. They had some in sale for around $38 if I remember correctly

Awesome site - thank you
Do you have any coupon codes for there I could use?

SailinScotty
09-08-09, 9:56 pm
Awesome site - thank you
Do you have any coupon codes for there I could use?

Sorry no coupons. When you look at your cart there should be a button sayingexcessive endorphins coupon codes and if you spend enough you can get a free shirt. A week ago I turned a guy at work on to animal and universal and he ordered from them. When the package got there he got a free journey book. Not sure if it was a accident but I'm hoping when I order next week I get one.

Aggression
09-09-09, 8:46 am
The 88 can is no longer being produced, however some cans are still circulating. Check around the various stores/online sites and I'm sure you'll find a can or two.

Universal Rep
09-10-09, 10:00 am
Oh the Big 88s... I still remember all those threads about it like it was yesterday.

Bran88
09-10-09, 10:56 am
i think the 88 was a promo can for the 25th anniversary of animal but im not sure cause i see them around still this site still has them http://wholesalesupplementstore.com/ only 54 bucks too just type in animal pak in the search at the top they got a decent selection of other animal and universal stuff too.

later rob

Thanks for the link. I wonder if that's an updated page, because they claim to still have the 88's.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
09-10-09, 11:16 am
Oh the Big 88s... I still remember all those threads about it like it was yesterday.

I remember the anticipation like it was yesterday. We were all so pumped!