PDA

View Full Version : first time cut

dedsqtbnch
09-10-09, 1:05 am
ok i know the first thing people are gonna say is search. hers the prob and dont get med at me im working on it.
i dont eat seafood no fish, crabs, nothin and ive lived in louisiana new orleans for most my life i know. i dont eat vegg'es ither never was brought up on them. also a lot of other things that may come up later in this thread.

im 200lbs and around 15 to 18% bodyfat
5ft 10in
now working out at home with minimal amount of equip.ive done very good formyself in gaining muscle. i started at 160lbs and worked my way up off and on for the last 2 years

this will be my 2nd cutting diet ever and i got to say i have probs with it cause of will power and all the fatasses at work eating fast food everyday sometimes 2 times wile at work. im trying to get to under 10% bodyfat befor the first of the year and i just started this week. i have always been in a gym so this will be hard being at home .

so here is how my days look right now please let me know what changes i can do to keeping the muscle i have now and loosing the fat thanx

wake up 630am
scrambuled eggs (egg beaters) 4 one/4 cup and one slice white toast with glass of 100% orange juice

snak 900am
4 egg whites soon to be 6

lunch 12pm
turcky burger on wheat bun with chese sometimes a apple too

snak 400pm
one chicken breast sometimes a apple too

after workout around 7 to 8pm
turkey breast slices about 10 oz and 100% welchs grape juice

deff drinking water all day long thats it about 75 or more oz

like i said befor i dont eat vegg or seafood as of now i am working on it trying new things slowly but shorly

as far as workouts go i am working out 2 body parts 3 to 4 times a week ad cardio in the morning 2 to 3 times a week and at night on every day i ant workin out. i have also been playing tennis just started that last week to try somin new cause i like all sports.

i just started this week let me know what you think

theharjmann
09-10-09, 7:37 am
ok i know the first thing people are gonna say is search. hers the prob and dont get med at me im working on it.
i dont eat seafood no fish, crabs, nothin and ive lived in louisiana new orleans for most my life i know. i dont eat vegg'es ither never was brought up on them. also a lot of other things that may come up later in this thread.

im 200lbs and around 15 to 18% bodyfat
5ft 10in
now working out at home with minimal amount of equip.ive done very good formyself in gaining muscle. i started at 160lbs and worked my way up off and on for the last 2 years

this will be my 2nd cutting diet ever and i got to say i have probs with it cause of will power and all the fatasses at work eating fast food everyday sometimes 2 times wile at work. im trying to get to under 10% bodyfat befor the first of the year and i just started this week. i have always been in a gym so this will be hard being at home .

so here is how my days look right now please let me know what changes i can do to keeping the muscle i have now and loosing the fat thanx

wake up 630am
scrambuled eggs (egg beaters) 4 one/4 cup and one slice white toast with glass of 100% orange juice

snak 900am
4 egg whites soon to be 6

lunch 12pm
turcky burger on wheat bun with chese sometimes a apple too

snak 400pm
one chicken breast sometimes a apple too

after workout around 7 to 8pm
turkey breast slices about 10 oz and 100% welchs grape juice

deff drinking water all day long thats it about 75 or more oz

like i said befor i dont eat vegg or seafood as of now i am working on it trying new things slowly but shorly

as far as workouts go i am working out 2 body parts 3 to 4 times a week ad cardio in the morning 2 to 3 times a week and at night on every day i ant workin out. i have also been playing tennis just started that last week to try somin new cause i like all sports.

i just started this week let me know what you think

1) nowhere near enough protein
2) try to replace break carbs with sweet potato/oatmeal

dedsqtbnch
09-10-09, 12:17 pm
1) nowhere near enough protein
2) try to replace break carbs with sweet potato/oatmeal

what is break carbs and i dont like sweet potato but im working on the oatmeal i seen people ball it into a ball that might help if i knew how to do it

and i was thinking of adding 1 more chicken breast a day and 1 protien shake 2 scoops

LegendKillerJosh
09-10-09, 12:21 pm
I see you workout after your 4pm meal and you have turkey and grape juice post workout, is that your last meal of the day?

dedsqtbnch
09-10-09, 12:23 pm
that would be around 170g and 170lbs is about were i want to get to first

dedsqtbnch
09-10-09, 12:26 pm
I see you workout after your 4pm meal and you have turkey and grape juice post workout, is that your last meal of the day?

up to today it is from the begining of the week

im used to eating 6 meals a day and about 200 to 240g of protien a day

C.Coronato
09-10-09, 4:49 pm
A good way to get some carbs in if you dont like sweet pots is using oatmeal in your shakes. Just blend the oatmeal up dry and un cooked first, until it is a fine powder. Then throw it in the shake with protein, milk, ect. Or you could always doa Keto diet and not worry about any carbs at all.

theharjmann
09-10-09, 5:22 pm
what is break carbs

sorry

"bread" carbs

dedsqtbnch
09-10-09, 10:11 pm
A good way to get some carbs in if you dont like sweet pots is using oatmeal in your shakes. Just blend the oatmeal up dry and un cooked first, until it is a fine powder. Then throw it in the shake with protein, milk, ect. Or you could always doa Keto diet and not worry about any carbs at all.

were can i get the keto diet from

dedsqtbnch
09-10-09, 11:30 pm
were can i get the keto diet from

i found it and i like it only prob is its made foyou to have a weight bench and i wont have one till prob jan but ill try still

CavScout1980
09-11-09, 2:36 am
75oz of water really isn't that much. I would drink at least a gallon a day. And never eat white bread. But that is just me.

dedsqtbnch
09-11-09, 2:35 pm
75oz of water really isn't that much. I would drink at least a gallon a day. And never eat white bread. But that is just me.

75oz a day is the least amount every day for me

thats only if were slammed at work with almost no time to do any thing

CavScout1980
09-12-09, 1:06 pm
75oz a day is the least amount every day for me

thats only if were slammed at work with almost no time to do any thing

That's good bro, good luck with the cut.

futurefreak101
09-12-09, 11:08 pm
that is a horrible cutting diet.
i suggest you do some research.

Shamus11B
09-13-09, 1:38 am
try this for a cutting diet

Meal 1 8oz of steak or 8 whole eggs + 1 cup oatmeal
Meal 2 8oz of chicken + 8oz yam
Meal 3 8oz of chicken + 1/3 cup brown rice
Meal 4 8oz of chicken and salad dry or with vinegar/oil only
Meal 5 8oz of chicken and salad dry or with vinegar/oil only
Meal 6 Protein shake 50g of protein and 5 grams of glutamine try for no carbs/fat
Ultra Iso Whey from universal is a great shake for this purpose

This is the exact diet I am using and also the red team(Cutters) are using from Rage.
I have lost 14.6 lbs in 4 weeks using this diet and working out 4 times a week with 6 days of cardio.

Goodluck

dedsqtbnch
09-13-09, 1:24 pm

Meal 6 Protein shake 50g of protein and 5 grams of glutamine try for no carbs/fat

This is the exact diet I am using and also the red team(Cutters) are using from Rage.
I have lost 14.6 lbs in 4 weeks using this diet and working out 4 times a week with 6 days of cardio.

Goodluck

thanx dude that diet looks good but i havent got around to eating yam salad yet but im working on the oatmeal

DBOY
09-13-09, 1:46 pm

Goodluck

I've been on this diet since the start of the contest n started at 207lbs 11.3%bodyfat 5'9, and as of last tuesday im down to 189lbs 6.5%bodyfat, still have 5 weeks left in the contest, you should check the honored thread and read up a lil bro. Or hit up RAGE the man knws wat he's talkn bout. Good luck wit the cut bro

dedsqtbnch
09-13-09, 1:50 pm
whats the best way to eat yam

and as far as salad goes can i just eat lettace and olve oil or does it have to be more

DBOY
09-13-09, 2:27 pm
whats the best way to eat yam

and as far as salad goes can i just eat lettace and olve oil or does it have to be more

The way I cook my yams is I poke it bout 10 15 time wit knife put it in the microwave for bout 4-5mins depending on the size, once it done put in a ziplock bag and eat it wen I have to, skin and all. Puttn it in a bag after it done allows the steam to soften the skin. TREETRUNKLEGS has a cookbook wit some great ways to cook yams too check it out.

dedsqtbnch
09-13-09, 2:37 pm
The way I cook my yams is I poke it bout 10 15 time wit knife put it in the microwave for bout 4-5mins depending on the size, once it done put in a ziplock bag and eat it wen I have to, skin and all. Puttn it in a bag after it done allows the steam to soften the skin. TREETRUNKLEGS has a cookbook wit some great ways to cook yams too check it out.

im deff gonna try it cause ive never eatin it befor and do you know how to make oatmeal into a ball for like on the go or somin cause my first meal is usually in my car looking over and eating eggs lol but just wonderin

dedsqtbnch
09-13-09, 2:45 pm
and does it tast anything like a baked potato and is it better in the oven sorry for all the questions i just want my first time to be good so ill keep eating it lol

DBOY
09-13-09, 2:59 pm
im deff gonna try it cause ive never eatin it befor and do you know how to make oatmeal into a ball for like on the go or somin cause my first meal is usually in my car looking over and eating eggs lol but just wonderin

Sorry brotha dnt knw how to do that but I usually make mine in my universal mixboy w/ splenda n cinnamon, but I make mine watery so I can drink taste preatty damn good to me that way. And the yam taste like a baked potatoe but sweet there's a lot of ways to cook them some people mash them wit splenda n cinnamon, I think big evan make chip out of them them too, like I said check out TTL's cookbook

DBOY
09-13-09, 3:06 pm
And as for the salads RAGE has the cutter on it wit olive oil n vinegar for dress'n, and after our last meal if we get hungry we can back fill on greens only, all the greens you want. I usually eat cucumbers if I get hungry....oh yea n no tomatoes bro

dedsqtbnch
09-14-09, 2:06 pm
i was gonna do the keto diet but i may follow what yall the red team is doing for the cut

thanx alot cause i forgot about the contest lol

DBOY
09-14-09, 3:06 pm
i was gonna do the keto diet but i may follow what yall the red team is doing for the cut

thanx alot cause i forgot about the contest lol

No prob....yea its a good diet to help cut down wit

dedsqtbnch
09-24-09, 12:25 pm
No prob....yea its a good diet to help cut down wit

is there anything i can sub for the salad or not eat it at all what does the salid have that i need or can i ask this in yall thread for the cutters

dedsqtbnch
09-27-09, 7:54 pm
this is for if rage dosnt have a nuf time to answer my question for others to gied me as well thanx

Originally Posted by dedsqtbnch
using the cutters diet is there any thing i can sub for the salid cause i dont eat salid

also here are the suppl i have in my house what should i use i just found out that in 4 weeks im going to the beach with like 15 friends and want to look my best

creatine
animal nitro
chromium picolinate 200mcg
fish oil
amino
glutamine
and milk thistle

this is like my first real cut that im doing and i dont know were to put the suppl in at.ive already lost 12 pounds and just started the cutters diet to loose even more i started at 205 with about 18% bodyfat im prob at 15 now do you think i can get below 10% in 4 weeks all help will be great

Pizzalamp
09-27-09, 8:09 pm
this is for if rage dosnt have a nuf time to answer my question for others to gied me as well thanx

Originally Posted by dedsqtbnch
using the cutters diet is there any thing i can sub for the salid cause i dont eat salid

also here are the suppl i have in my house what should i use i just found out that in 4 weeks im going to the beach with like 15 friends and want to look my best

creatine
animal nitro
chromium picolinate 200mcg
fish oil
amino
glutamine
and milk thistle

this is like my first real cut that im doing and i dont know were to put the suppl in at.ive already lost 12 pounds and just started the cutters diet to loose even more i started at 205 with about 18% bodyfat im prob at 15 now do you think i can get below 10% in 4 weeks all help will be great
instead of salad u could do a fiberous green veggie, like broccoli green beans

i dont think u will be able to get down to 10% in 4 weeks...u need to get ya bodyfat tested to find out what it is...IF u are really 15% and u really buckle down into hyperdrive mode for the next few weeks u could prob get down to 12%

u would prob want to bump up your cardio too...6 days a week...i would do 45 mins in the monring before eating, then do weights in the afternoon, followed by another 30-40 mins of cardio post workout

dedsqtbnch
09-27-09, 8:23 pm
yea im doing the 45 min in the morning 6 days a week

what makes the greens important to this diet is it really needed i really have never eatin greens thats y im askin

Pizzalamp
09-27-09, 8:33 pm
yea im doing the 45 min in the morning 6 days a week

what makes the greens important to this diet is it really needed i really have never eatin greens thats y im askin

Greens are important to any diet, whether u are bulking or cutting
they are loaded w nutrients and antioxidants and also the fiber is very important they contain
plus the more cals from green veggies u eat, the more your body's metabolism will rev up to burn them

dedsqtbnch
09-27-09, 8:37 pm
Greens are important to any diet, whether u are bulking or cutting
they are loaded w nutrients and antioxidants and also the fiber is very important they contain
plus the more cals from green veggies u eat, the more your body's metabolism will rev up to burn them

thanx i never ate greens befor i gess thats y i have also been over 15% body fat my hole life too.

dedsqtbnch
10-02-09, 1:46 pm
wow im down to 190 at the end of the day naked thats great i havnt weighed this much in years and ive gone down in a size for pants the cutters diet works great

DBOY
10-05-09, 3:31 pm
Great job, keep at it. If you have questions for rage you can ask him in his Q & A: RAGES CAGE, in ask the animal section. Sorry for the late check in, been a lil busy wit skol n dieting