PDA

View Full Version : What's In Your Filet-O-Fish?

Wasteland
09-10-09, 2:15 pm
Turns out, the hoki. Honestly, up until I read this article, I didn't even know a fish called the hoki even existed: http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/10/science/10fish.html?no_interstitial

krazyassmexican
09-10-09, 4:06 pm
no wonder i never liked that fuckin sandwich from now on i stick to deluxe angus hamburguer or double cheese burguer

Wasteland
09-10-09, 4:08 pm
no wonder i never liked that fuckin sandwich from now on i stick to deluxe angus hamburguer or double cheese burguer

Sadly, I have to admit I've been known to down a few here and there. Creepy looking fish--but tasty, lol.

krazyassmexican
09-10-09, 4:10 pm
Sadly, I have to admit I've been known to down a few here and there. Creepy looking fish--but tasty, lol.

did you ever get that e mail that claimed mc donalds was breeding some weird creature with i dunno how many eyes and legs and using it's meat for its hamburgers?
i mean i am sure it was just a hoax but funny as fuck

Wasteland
09-10-09, 4:13 pm
did you ever get that e mail that claimed mc donalds was breeding some weird creature with i dunno how many eyes and legs and using it's meat for its hamburgers?

Thankfully, no. But if you're into eating fast food, I don't recommend reading "Fast Food Nation".

GJN5002
09-10-09, 4:15 pm

I got the KFC variation claiming there is no chicken in it, just a gentically mutated thing with no beak or feather.

Altered Beast
09-10-09, 4:17 pm
Did ya'll know that the fries at McDonald's are 60% potato?

Gnarly

Wasteland
09-10-09, 4:18 pm
Did ya'll know that the fries at McDonald's are 60% potato?

Gnarly

What's in their "shakes" and why aren't they called "milkshakes"?

krazyassmexican
09-10-09, 4:22 pm
I got the KFC variation claiming there is no chicken in it, just a gentically mutated thing with no beak or feather.

yeah yeah yeah hahaha exact same e mail but the targeted company was different lol

Wasteland
09-10-09, 4:23 pm

Wouldn't that just be a beakless, featherless chicken?

Altered Beast
09-10-09, 4:23 pm
I'm not honestly sure about that one. Odds are, we don't want to know! Hahahaha

violator
09-11-09, 2:58 am

The other day i was visiting a potential client in the grain & feed industry.
They supply the feed to rainbow chickens, the company contracted to KFC in south africa to produce their chickens.

The head of deartment i saw at the feed factory told me a shocking fact.
It takes just 28 DAYS for a chicken eating this specific feed to go from hatchling to fully grown & ready for slaughter!!!!!!!....holy hell!...& im not even going to get into the atrocious conditions those animals are kept in.....

in fact, i think i can see a horror movie title in there..."28 days later"...haha...to bad its already been taken....but this time its mutant zombie chickens....haha

theharjmann
09-11-09, 4:06 am

Yeah they were basically mutated chickens..which is why its called KFC and not Kentucky Fried Chicken anymore. They cant call it chicken because it isnt LOL.

What's in their "shakes" and why aren't they called "milkshakes"?

millshakes are apparently 80% pig fat.

sunny_max
09-11-09, 4:10 am
They supply the feed to rainbow chickens, the company contracted to KFC in south africa to produce their chickens.

It takes just 28 DAYS for a chicken eating this specific feed to go from hatchling to fully grown & ready for slaughter!!!!!!!....holy hell!...& im not even going to get into the atrocious conditions those animals are kept in.....

in fact, i think i can see a horror movie title in there..."28 days later"...haha...to bad its already been taken....but this time its mutant zombie chickens....haha

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN MAN......GAINESVILLE IS REALLY BIG ON THE CHICKEN INDUSTRY AND PEOPLE WHO WORK HERE GETS THE CHICKEN READY TO SLUGHTER IN LIKE A MONTH ...WHEN NATURALLY A CHICKEN TAKES ABOUT SIX MNTHS TO GROW......THATS WHAT THEM BROILERS ARE MAN.....BUT HAVE YOU EVER HAD A NATURALLY FARM GROWN CHICKEN....HELL THE MEAT IS TASTY AS HELL.....ITS JUSTA FAST PACED WORLS NOW AND WE GOTTA LIVE THRU IT...

ddx
09-11-09, 6:42 am
i heard at a radio station that a woman from the US sued mcdonalds because she had fish allergy and demanded 1.000.000$ because MC didnt put any warnings. who won? MC won, because they demonstrated that the filet-o-fish hasnt any fish so the woman lied. i know that this may sound like anti-advertising (and like a lie) but the radio station is very solid so.. dunno, you guys should know better.

GJN5002
09-11-09, 9:18 am

Isnt a beak and feathers in part what makes a chicken haha? It alleged they were kept alive by some sort of pump like thing inserted in them etc etc.

krazyassmexican
09-11-09, 9:24 am

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN MAN......GAINESVILLE IS REALLY BIG ON THE CHICKEN INDUSTRY AND PEOPLE WHO WORK HERE GETS THE CHICKEN READY TO SLUGHTER IN LIKE A MONTH ...WHEN NATURALLY A CHICKEN TAKES ABOUT SIX MNTHS TO GROW......THATS WHAT THEM BROILERS ARE MAN.....BUT HAVE YOU EVER HAD A NATURALLY FARM GROWN CHICKEN....HELL THE MEAT IS TASTY AS HELL.....ITS JUSTA FAST PACED WORLS NOW AND WE GOTTA LIVE THRU IT...

and the us goverment loves this companies and then creates bills and laws that make illegal a healthy chicken or a healthy veggie

click here and learn more http://www.superhumanradio.com/core/2749.htm (juggernaut okayed me posting this the other day so i will appreciate if it doesnt get deleted)

GJN5002
09-11-09, 9:30 am
and the us goverment loves this companies and then creates bills and laws that make illegal a healthy chicken or a healthy veggie

click here and learn more http://www.superhumanradio.com/core/2749.htm (juggernaut okayed me posting this the other day so i will appreciate if it doesnt get deleted)

great post krazy, I wanted to post this up but wasnt sure if it would fly. Did you start a thread against SR 2749 on the forum?

I already faxed my congressman and have a bunch of friends doing the same.

krazyassmexican
09-11-09, 9:33 am
great post krazy, I wanted to post this up but wasnt sure if it would fly. Did you start a thread against SR 2749 on the forum?

I already faxed my congressman and have a bunch of friends doing the same.

you mean at rx muscle?
yeah i support carl man, and not only carl but i support the farmers of this country and the freedom of gettin an organic veggie or a grassfeed steak

GJN5002
09-11-09, 9:43 am
you mean at rx muscle?
yeah i support carl man, and not only carl but i support the farmers of this country and the freedom of gettin an organic veggie or a grassfeed steak

they are also trying to slip codex in with sr 2749 which if it passes could effect availability and the legal status of supplements.

krazyassmexican
09-11-09, 10:57 am
they are also trying to slip codex in with sr 2749 which if it passes could effect availability and the legal status of supplements.

nobody caRes http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27574

Wasteland
09-11-09, 11:23 am
Isnt a beak and feathers in part what makes a chicken haha? It alleged they were kept alive by some sort of pump like thing inserted in them etc etc.

There are hairless dogs and cats, but they're still dogs and cats. The beakless part, that's harder to argue for, lol.