PDA

View Full Version : Fuck.

D-Bomb
09-10-09, 8:58 pm
Fuck i said...

I remember reading Machine's articles about his heart condition...as i finished the final piece of literature I sat back and thought...Fuck.

Fuck my injuries ain't shit compared to that..yeah AC joint out for a month, messed up lat for years (which i have figured out now was because of my damn school bag..) not having any feeling in your legs for hours...means shit compared to a man who suffered as he did and came back to train once again...

Fuck i said whenever i catch myself slipping...falling down towards the mediocrity of my generation...potato chips, chocolate...burger and fries...shit is so easy to have...so fucking hard to get off...

fuck i say whenever i am alone in my goals..in my aspirations..sure family seems to support you until you get too big..."your getting too big"..."your going to look gross" the talk starts creeping in...fuck you say when you realize they got to you...fuck you say when you start slipping...not because you can't do it...but because your so damn fucking alone...sure my brothers motivate me on here...motivate me enough to get my ass off the couch and not eat some dessert with the family just to fit in...but i didn't envision it to be like this...I guess bodybuilding is a taboo...

fuck you say when you realize...no one matters...but you...

your the one gripping dumbbells, barbells, plate after plate...gritting teeth...yelling...getting pissed off...but only to get that next set or rep in...its all about you...fuck everybody else is what you realize...

fuck is all i have...and fuck is what i preach...when life gives you a middle finger...or puts your jaw on the curb...just fuck it...

fuck this ...this is your life...go out and fucking do it...

join me as i spread the word of my thoughts...my life...unscripted and un-edited...fuck it.

mritter3
09-10-09, 8:59 pm
yeah man after reading of Machines medical condition, makes my minor bumps and bruises seem like baby shit! He's the man, nice post brother.

D-Bomb
09-10-09, 9:01 pm
yeah man after reading of Machines medical condition, makes my minor bumps and bruises seem like baby shit! He's the man, nice post brother.

spitting out truth like a trooper right there, A hell of a lot of his stuff speaks absolute fucking VOLUMES to myself...I am trying to seek his level...one day at a time..

thanks dude, pleasure to have you aboard.

D-Bomb
09-10-09, 9:08 pm
Do you EAT?

Don't get me wrong i'm not telling anybody to go eat a couple children and throw in a whole bloody meat farm in just for extra protein and fiber because that is the worst advice internet guru's can give, and something i suffered with..and still find hard to break out of...but honestly dudes come to me intermittently at the gym...saying..."dude" your massive!" what should i eat? how should i train...the first couple times ..i give them all the advice i can...all the stuff i have learned from spending nearly everyday reading bodybuilding articles under my OWN time from wanting 14 inch arms to having 19 inch arms i think im doing well...and yet...a month...two months down the line i get..."what should i eat" worse yet..from the same damn people...what are these folks doing?? ...

Please i implore you my animal brothers to make sure your not one of these people...if you are...do some research...apply it...if it doesn't work ...keep trying to find stuff...

epistemology that is knowledge is the key to your growth!!
have an incredible site here...as well as T-nation and Bodybuilding.com and actually countless others...this lifestyle only has so many elements! apply them and you shall need bigger shirts in no time!

D-Bomb
09-10-09, 9:14 pm
there is no other way
on this bloody rainy day
under this bar i un-rack
another set with 400lbs stack

i stare ahead and brace for the impact
gravity does its thing as i move further down to ground
i swear my back feels way too compact
but thats just about right for today as i get ready to astound

no time to breathe its the next rep
i dont even need another moment, make me stronger
im not taking any step
back to that rack, please let me stay under here a little longer

blood pours out my nose...puke is swallowed back down...as i sit down again...i give thanks to the weight for teaching me patience and will...while i wait for another set...

bigweights74
09-10-09, 9:21 pm
Here with ya brother!!! I hear ya all the bullshit life throws at you day after fucking day the same shit over and over again!!!!! The same doubters the same assholes always trying to get under you skin or telling you it's not worth it and I also say fuck that I do what I want for me not for you so fuck you and your thoughts is what I tell those fucking naysayers I will achieve my goals and my dreams weather you like it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D-Bomb
09-10-09, 9:22 pm
It still gives me chills as i sit here...my skin is crawling...physically standing on end...
i was still so young...on a school trip in Primary school...10-11 years old...
the teachers called us to a T.V...to show us the tragedy...
I remember not being very certain on what to say or do that day...
where was a multi-billion dollar military?
where was the safety??

...i'm Not American...but i'm damn well American in my heart...i will admit that...it still makes me so angry..i can't even imagine for those whose loved ones lost their lives...its truly a horrible moment in today's society...
I remember school tour in high school visiting Ground Zero...i felt like the walking dead...its so horrific just like any such execution in history...its unfathomably disturbing...

here is to never forgetting and always hoping for this tragedy never to occur again...

D-Bomb
09-10-09, 9:25 pm
Here with ya brother!!! I hear ya all the bullshit life throws at you day after fucking day the same shit over and over again!!!!! The same doubters the same assholes always trying to get under you skin or telling you it's not worth it and I also say fuck that I do what I want for me not for you so fuck you and your thoughts is what I tell those fucking naysayers I will achieve my goals and my dreams weather you like it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preach it brother!!

Psycho77
09-12-09, 3:30 am
It still gives me chills as i sit here...my skin is crawling...physically standing on end...
i was still so young...on a school trip in Primary school...10-11 years old...
the teachers called us to a T.V...to show us the tragedy...
I remember not being very certain on what to say or do that day...
where was a multi-billion dollar military?
where was the safety??

...i'm Not American...but i'm damn well American in my heart...i will admit that...it still makes me so angry..i can't even imagine for those whose loved ones lost their lives...its truly a horrible moment in today's society...
I remember school tour in high school visiting Ground Zero...i felt like the walking dead...its so horrific just like any such execution in history...its unfathomably disturbing...

here is to never forgetting and always hoping for this tragedy never to occur again...

I hear ya bro.

I was there for the second anniversary ceremonies. It was a somber and haunting experience for me. Things like this should never be allowed to happen again.

haydenator2005
09-13-09, 7:55 pm
being american isn't about being born in a certain place. we can't help where we are born. i am american, and so aren't you. no matter what you do, as long as you know yourself and do what you know is right. hell im not some bad ass marine or elite infantry in the army but im a cop in the air force and im deployed right now. i find the same struggles with being in the military as i do in the gym. the put downs, the weird looks, the taunts and whispers of criticism. day by day it wears on me but day by day i realize im that much stronger, above the rest, above all. like in the gym...i have thick skin, but people are starting to chaff...(spelling?)

just started hitting it hard a week ago and let me tell you, with all the shit in this world going on around us, the one place i find peace...especially within myself, is in the gym.

hang in there bros, and d...man thats some good shit....FUCK IT!

violator
09-14-09, 5:03 am
quality stuff in here...but thats expected from u Bomb....

D-Bomb
09-14-09, 9:28 am
Thank's fellas appreciate all the words and the personal stories....this is my thread, but you dude's are free to blurb in here!

I caught myself this Sunday...unable to breathe, unable to think straight feeling like i am going to die...i was miles away from gym...no i was going to go out with a lady friend for the movies...usually im pretty calm and have a little anxiety but this time round i was dying...not because i can't talk to girls or anything...i lost my shyness a long time ago...plus she is just a friend and i get along with her like no one else..
I'm just so used to shit hitting the fan eventually...not going the way i figure it should not only with dates but just with everything...when i step out and i throw myself into the world...often...often it throws everything back at you and does not ever hold back...it leaves you weak, inadequate, disheveled and discontent...

soon you catch yourself fading...fading from the world...recluse and inverted...

I physically ran to the car to put full on air-conditioner on...took huge breathes until i got to the mall...by the time i said hi to her..i was back to normal...the whole day went well...there were no strings attached...no shit hit the fan...no feelings were hurt...nothing was left unsaid or not done that was un-necessary or vice versa...

for the first time in a long time i threw myself back into the world and it gave me chocolate candy and gum-drops ...

i have needed to feel that in a long time...thought i should share that with you guys...

this world does have a good side...sometimes we need to not be so intense...and life may just give you a break...

Altered Beast
09-14-09, 9:29 am
Fuck i said...

I remember reading Machine's articles about his heart condition...as i finished the final piece of literature I sat back and thought...Fuck.

Fuck my injuries ain't shit compared to that..yeah AC joint out for a month, messed up lat for years (which i have figured out now was because of my damn school bag..) not having any feeling in your legs for hours...means shit compared to a man who suffered as he did and came back to train once again...

Fuck i said whenever i catch myself slipping...falling down towards the mediocrity of my generation...potato chips, chocolate...burger and fries...shit is so easy to have...so fucking hard to get off...

fuck i say whenever i am alone in my goals..in my aspirations..sure family seems to support you until you get too big..."your getting too big"..."your going to look gross" the talk starts creeping in...fuck you say when you realize they got to you...fuck you say when you start slipping...not because you can't do it...but because your so damn fucking alone...sure my brothers motivate me on here...motivate me enough to get my ass off the couch and not eat some dessert with the family just to fit in...but i didn't envision it to be like this...I guess bodybuilding is a taboo...

your the one gripping dumbbells, barbells, plate after plate...gritting teeth...yelling...getting pissed off...but only to get that next set or rep in...its all about you...fuck everybody else is what you realize...

fuck is all i have...and fuck is what i preach...when life gives you a middle finger...or puts your jaw on the curb...just fuck it...

join me as i spread the word of my thoughts...my life...unscripted and un-edited...fuck it.

Swearing is always classy...

D-Bomb
09-14-09, 9:35 am
Swearing is always classy...

It is when done with potency and direction... :-)

violator
09-14-09, 10:36 am
be careful with the lady being a friend...in my experience, while sometimes this can lead to an amazing relationship...more often than not it ends up backfiring and u lose the friendship & the relationship...but u be the judge, if its workin 4 ya then go 4 it! nothinmgs quite like the endorphin rush of a new prospect at love....dopamine can make a man do strange things...haha

bro, u cant be arnold all the time...haha...sometimes its good to indulge in the "sweet side" of life...besides... those guns aint gonna get any smaller..haha

Altered Beast
09-14-09, 11:07 am
It is when done with potency and direction... :-)

I'll give you that! Haha

D-Bomb
09-14-09, 1:38 pm
be careful with the lady being a friend...in my experience, while sometimes this can lead to an amazing relationship...more often than not it ends up backfiring and u lose the friendship & the relationship...but u be the judge, if its workin 4 ya then go 4 it! nothinmgs quite like the endorphin rush of a new prospect at love....dopamine can make a man do strange things...haha

bro, u cant be arnold all the time...haha...sometimes its good to indulge in the "sweet side" of life...besides... those guns aint gonna get any smaller..haha

haha i see what you mean and i have been through that Saga before...actually this particular girl i hooked up with the day i met her and things were going well...then it sorta crumbled somehow...but now we back to being friend's i'm just tired of the hurt and tired of having people fade from my life...so i'm keeping emotions at bay ..mostly and just going with the flow...yeah i hear you dude...i have been learning a lot about the frailty of love..

Haha i would say most of Arnold's life was pretty amazingly sweet!!..but then again i know im not a 6.2 foot behemoth with an Austrian accent and a Jaw of manliness..heh...

they better not! unless it creates intense definition and veinage...

I'll give you that! Haha

lol shot dude.

D-Bomb
09-14-09, 8:22 pm
fuck it...

another night...up and about...mind like an unstoppable wrecking ball...
dont know why...but its like the night turns on a switch and there i go...thinking without stopping..as if there is no red line...i don't know exactly where this began...not like im lying in bed sweating about guilt, anxiety over much...hell i close my eyes, try find a comfortable spot and want to fucking sleep for fucks sake!...but nah...my mind has plans it wants to do shit for some fucked reason...

Nowadays i have just given up...if thats what is happening i just fucking do it...
yeah Test levels, GH release...bla bla fucking bla its all screwed up...
i've tried many "methods" but heck i guess my mind is like fort knox...

sure i get some really long restful sleep every now and again..but its not on the daily...

andrewT
09-16-09, 7:13 pm
fuck it!

J-DOG
09-17-09, 2:18 am
Fuck i said...

D-Bomb i could not have put it any better myself you definetly have a way with words bro!
After reading that article about what Machine has gone through it really makes you wonder what it was that we were complaining about all this time hey!
If that article doesnt motivate us all to just man the fuck up and get on with the job then nothing will!

Keep it real brother and i am definetly subbed for whatever you gotta say!

Peace

J-DOG

D-Bomb
10-09-11, 6:44 pm
This thread is old as shit but the words dont lose any meaning...thats what is so beautiful about the written word...

sitting here trancing out to deadmau5...
reading what i wrote 2 years ago...
issues with life, issues with woman, issues with bodybuilding...

yeah it never really changes...
life may get better but the issues simply change...
the woman becomes a 17 month relationship(not with the girl i spoke about in this thread by the way)
bodybuilding becomes a blessing but the issues i have simply change...

varsity continues, friends change, people get jobs, responsibilities get greater...
but man oh man how age creates deep unsettling hard issues to deal with...
fearing your gf is pregnant...
fearing you won't make it in life...
fearing your going to lose all that you have...
fearing that your not important to others...

funny thing about all these issues and fear, it is all peppered with great moments and happy memories...
that shield us when times are tough, to go into the past, into what makes us smile, and even better we catch ourselves laughing at the worst of times...

C.Coronato
10-11-11, 12:50 pm
Times are rough my man. No time to slow down and take a break, the world is waiting for no one .. keep pushing forward.

D-Bomb
04-11-13, 6:57 pm
One day...ill have a hundred veins on each forearm, lift what no mortal can, paper thin skin, absolute dedication, complete focus, animal in every shape way and form...

reality...couple veins, lifts are more than most can do in my gym...big whoop..skin is acne free but looks normal, i drink and smoke and did drugs for a while, my diet maintains a 10-12% BF but...fuck...im not dedicated...at gym i am focused...but outside i am lost i am normal i am human...

i remember being 15-16 and absolutely obsessed with bodybuilding, i spent hours and hours and hours on bb.com learning everything and all of anything to do with it..i spent ages and ages on animalpak.com becoming so motivated and the fire in my ass was brighter than the fucking sun..

what the fucks happened...i can call up that old desire sometimes and it makes me so god damn angry that im not where i dreamed yet...it makes me so fucking angry...

and sad...

it keeps me up at night like tonight...and i start becoming that guy i hate...oh they there because they used that drug, this drug and a couple stacks of those drugs...fuck...yeah its part an parcel of the game but you can look incredible without the stuff...the damn truth is im too lazy, im not motivated enough anymore, im disillusioned with my own dreams...

Altered Beast
04-12-13, 9:20 am
Loving the thread title =)

D-Bomb
04-12-13, 12:36 pm
haha it fits what i have to say on here

ok...so ...had some fucking terrible nightmares last night...and then woke up immediately thinking about my motivation lacking..yeah great fucking start to a day...lay in bed for a while thinking about what the hell it is i want from all of this ...so i decided to set a goal for myself ...just a small one to get me moving forward...95kgs to 100kgs ..thats the goal..hopefully the 5 will be in my legs lord knows i need more legs! but getting positive..moving forward.. an now seeing the lady tonight its all good...

D-Bomb
04-12-13, 7:19 pm
legs

seated leg extensions
50 reps/40 reps/30 reps/20 reps/10 reps

squats ass to grass
worked to 130kgs x 03 (PR)
then did a couple more sets where 80kgs became difficult to do more than 4-5 reps

seated hammies machine
couple sets really grinded it out

leg kick purestrength iso
5 pies x 10 for couple sets

smith front squats ass to grass
3 sets with breathes inbetween

seated iso leg extensions machine
sets until i was dead

done.. need these quads to sweep! and hammies to hang..

will do calves with chest tomorrow or the next day if i feel i need a rest day

watched the host with the lady tonight, was decent a little bit of teenie bopper humour but im no critic so i enjoyed it

eaten 5,221 calories today very easily.