PDA

View Full Version : Kidney issues....??

Razor
09-10-09, 10:11 pm
So about a month ago i noticed that my sides were hurting for about a day. It then went away. I was on my sides near my back so i wasnt sure if it was just being sore from back day or what. Today i had the same pain and a guy at work mentioned i might be having kidney problems if ive been taking any type of energy supplement (we were discussing working out during lunch). Now he could be talking out of his ass but i'm on the stack of Stak, Cuts, and Pump right now...should i be worried fellas? It doesnt' hurt now it just hurt for like a few seconds from time to time earlier today

widdlewade44
09-10-09, 10:13 pm
See your doctor ASAP, kidneys are nothing to fool around with.

Kevin
widdlewade44

mritter3
09-11-09, 8:21 am
See your doctor ASAP, kidneys are nothing to fool around with.

Kevin
widdlewade44

X2 man, def. get that checked out....probally order some blood work and check your kidney function and an xray to check for any stones.

Razor
09-11-09, 10:02 am
just called to make an appt. Have to admit i'm pretty scared now since kidneys ain't no joke. The nurse asked if i was in any pain and i just said yesterday for about 2 mins here and there but nothing bad just slighty uncomfortable. i had bloodwork done about a month ago so mostly urine testing tomorrow to see whats going on....if i was having kidney problems would i be hurting more than what i mentioned?

Appt. is tomorrow.

Altered Beast
09-11-09, 10:08 am
I suggest taking cranberry concentrate daily. It naturally flushes out the kidneys and helps them function at their natural state. I take it everyday just because all of the supplements I take.

Creatine, amino acids and vites tend to build up in the kidneys and can cause infections.

Razor
09-11-09, 10:10 am
I suggest taking cranberry concentrate daily. It naturally flushes out the kidneys and helps them function at their natural state. I take it everyday just because all of the supplements I take.

Creatine, amino acids and vites tend to build up in the kidneys and can cause infections.

Great advice Pantera. Gonna buy a jug today. I totally forgot that i does a good job of flushing stuff out. If i do have an infection is that easy to take care of or serious stuff?

Altered Beast
09-11-09, 10:14 am
A doctor will most likely put you on some anti-biotics. The cranberry will help flush it out along with any toxins from the meds.

They make plenty of sugar free cranberry juice. I just like the concentrate in pill form because of convenience.

Altered Beast
09-11-09, 10:14 am
You will be ok

Razor
09-11-09, 10:16 am

Didn't know about this at all. Thanks bro.

Altered Beast
09-11-09, 10:17 am
No problem, glad I could help

Altered Beast
09-11-09, 10:17 am
Protein can also be harsh on the kidneys, FYI

Razor
09-13-09, 9:55 pm
Tests came back good fellas. Doctor thinks it might be little spasm or me being sore from time to time. He said if there's any serious pain let me know. :D Just wanted to spread the good news. Thanks guys.

violator
09-14-09, 5:07 am
good 2 hear ur ok man... i get that feeling occasionaly after heavy squats or deads where my form isnt 100% because im trying to push the boundary a bit...
I know ur prolly doin this already, but remember to drink up to 1 1/2 - 2 gallons of water a day if ur supplementing this hard....(stak/ pump/ cuts/ protien)

Razor
09-14-09, 8:00 am
good 2 hear ur ok man... i get that feeling occasionaly after heavy squats or deads where my form isnt 100% because im trying to push the boundary a bit...
I know ur prolly doin this already, but remember to drink up to 1 1/2 - 2 gallons of water a day if ur supplementing this hard....(stak/ pump/ cuts/ protien)

He asked me if i had been training my back harder than before and i had to say absolutely which is very true. I used to avoid back about a year ago thanks to paranoia of hurting my back again. Now i go full blast every monday.

naturalguy
09-14-09, 8:17 am
Tests came back good fellas. Doctor thinks it might be little spasm or me being sore from time to time. He said if there's any serious pain let me know. :D Just wanted to spread the good news. Thanks guys.

Glad to hear you are ok.

Razor
09-14-09, 2:56 pm
Glad to hear you are ok.

Thanks NG. You have no idea how happy i was that day. Got completely hammered that night to celebrate hahahaah