PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice.

Fleadom4all
09-11-09, 12:08 pm
Okay, I have posted on here before, and thanks to you guys I have made some great improvements. I am currently 21, 5'9" 167lbs and I've lost about ten pounds this last 4-6 weeks and put on some serious muscle(as far as I'm concerned). I'm at the point where I want to know if I should cut harder cause my weight loss has slowed down or should I bump it up and start bulking. I want to get huge but I still have a belly flap over from when I was 250 for a long time. I was hoping to get rid of that first. Any ideas?

mahscles
09-11-09, 12:27 pm
Okay, I have posted on here before, and thanks to you guys I have made some great improvements. I am currently 21, 5'9" 167lbs and I've lost about ten pounds this last 4-6 weeks and put on some serious muscle(as far as I'm concerned). I'm at the point where I want to know if I should cut harder cause my weight loss has slowed down or should I bump it up and start bulking. I want to get huge but I still have a belly flap over from when I was 250 for a long time. I was hoping to get rid of that first. Any ideas?

start training abs either every day or every other day for about 30 min. but you gotta make sure you change it up all the time so things arent always the same. and of course cardio and clean eating bro. diet and cardio is everything when wanting to lose that nastiness in the belly.

BubbyLight
09-11-09, 12:35 pm
yea work ur abs to get rid of that. but for what u wanna do. sounds like u wanna still cut til ur at a very low bf%

mahscles
09-11-09, 12:40 pm
yea work ur abs to get rid of that. but for what u wanna do. sounds like u wanna still cut til ur at a very low bf%

yeah i agree with him. if u start off a bulk with low bf% it is easier to stay leaner on the bulk.

Fleadom4all
09-11-09, 12:49 pm
Awesome guys, I was leaning on just keepin the ball rollin on my cut, I dont want to ruin it all by bulking now. I thought they said ab exercises dont do much for losing weight or spot training for fat loss doesn't work??

krazyassmexican
09-11-09, 12:59 pm
i will cut down to like 8%bf and then start bulkin with something like the anabolic diet or vince gironda's principles

people like us is damned for life when trying to bulk

Appollonian
09-11-09, 1:01 pm
Awesome guys, I was leaning on just keepin the ball rollin on my cut, I dont want to ruin it all by bulking now. I thought they said ab exercises dont do much for losing weight or spot training for fat loss doesn't work??

Training abs won't spot reduce fat, but having abs already built up instead of 'rushing' them after you cut down is good practice. Just 5-10 hardcore minutes during/after your workout is all you need to do to build a solid 6 pack.

Fleadom4all
09-11-09, 1:05 pm
Good call, thanks guys.

Fleadom4all
09-11-09, 1:25 pm
Oh also, I have been taking Animal Pak and am on my second can of Pump for my creatine preworkout, so I'm drinking lots of water daily. Now if I wanted to go on a second cycle of Cuts should I discontinue taking pump for those three weeks? Cause pump retains water in my cells and Cuts I believe gets rid of wwater weight, so they would be contradicting themselves?

krazyassmexican
09-11-09, 1:29 pm
Oh also, I have been taking Animal Pak and am on my second can of Pump for my creatine preworkout, so I'm drinking lots of water daily. Now if I wanted to go on a second cycle of Cuts should I discontinue taking pump for those three weeks? Cause pump retains water in my cells and Cuts I believe gets rid of wwater weight, so they would be contradicting themselves?

creatine is suposed to retain intra cellular water
and cuts gets rid of extra cellular water

i hope i am clear lol

Fleadom4all
09-11-09, 1:37 pm
So it's been a month since I was last on cuts and this would be my second and hopefully last cycle, so If I wanted to start cuts I can continue taking my pump(creatine)?

krazyassmexican
09-11-09, 1:49 pm
creatine is suposed to retain intra cellular water
and cuts gets rid of extra cellular water

i hope i am clear lol

So it's been a month since I was last on cuts and this would be my second and hopefully last cycle, so If I wanted to start cuts I can continue taking my pump(creatine)?

yes

Fleadom4all
09-11-09, 1:52 pm
Sweet, thank you. :)