PDA

View Full Version : Why do you go to the Olympia?

Universal Rep
09-11-09, 2:20 pm
For the men's show?
For a vacation?
To see the expo and all the supp companies?

If ya used to go but aren't goin' this year, why not?

Fury317
09-11-09, 2:29 pm

"...or never have gone, why not?"

FUNDS!!!!!!! haha. Man I would die to see this years show. The line up is going to be crazy! Ive been talking about it for a couple weeks with a buddy at work. Seems like every day we have a different placement for the top 8-9 guys.

GJN5002
09-11-09, 2:39 pm
"...or never have gone, why not?"

FUNDS!!!!!!! haha. Man I would die to see this years show. The line up is going to be crazy! Ive been talking about it for a couple weeks with a buddy at work. Seems like every day we have a different placement for the top 8-9 guys.

x2 Ive got no cash.

My buddy is going, he planned it last march and got super deals on everything. This olympia will be awesome

Mr. Dead
09-11-09, 2:47 pm
Funds prevent me from going... But... I'd go for the expo (Especially "the Compound"...), the Men's show, and the ABC...

Beach91
09-13-09, 8:30 pm
It works out well for my girlfriend and I. She loves Vegas and loves vacations. I would never spend money on a vacation as i see a million other expenses in life that have to be met first.

But i love bodybuilding, have loved it and been in love with it for 17 years, and this is the opportunity to kill her vacation bird and my bodybuilding bird with one stone. this years o lineup will be insane, as well, the chance to go to the expo and an ABC, for someone who is originally from a farm town of 50 people in northern manitoba, canada, seems like a dream, one i wont wont to wake up from when in vegas

Tempus
09-14-09, 1:41 pm
The ABC and the mens show.

As cool as the show is, lifting with the animal crew and the sponsored athletes takes it to a whole new level.

Universal Rep
09-14-09, 1:55 pm
The ABC and the mens show.

As cool as the show is, lifting with the animal crew and the sponsored athletes takes it to a whole new level.

Spoken like a true Animal.

belladiabla13
09-14-09, 2:05 pm
For the men's show?
For a vacation?
To see the expo and all the supp companies?

I went to my first bodybuilding show March 2009. I had never been to the Arnold although I have lived in Ohio my whole life. I had just started working out in hopes of losing weight from having my 6 yes I said 6 children!! When I found the cage, it literally changed my entire life! It made me believe I COULD DO ANYTHING. I came home, got on the forum and have been lifting since. I could not even imagine a woman lifting that bar in the cage, today I can bench 140lbs!!! Went to my first ABC this weekend after House's show. Being around the ANIMALPAK family keeps me motivated and driven!!! Going to the Olympia would be AMAZING. I simply, can not afford it. Damn kids, want to eat 3 times a day lol..

DBOY
09-14-09, 2:15 pm
This is my first year going, funds did allow me in the past but I saved up for this. Im going for the show n for the ABC, working out wit the pro's, couldn't get better than that!!!

Altered Beast
09-14-09, 3:01 pm
I went to my first bodybuilding show March 2009. I had never been to the Arnold although I have lived in Ohio my whole life. I had just started working out in hopes of losing weight from having my 6 yes I said 6 children!! When I found the cage, it literally changed my entire life! It made me believe I COULD DO ANYTHING. I came home, got on the forum and have been lifting since. I could not even imagine a woman lifting that bar in the cage, today I can bench 140lbs!!! Went to my first ABC this weekend after House's show. Being around the ANIMALPAK family keeps me motivated and driven!!! Going to the Olympia would be AMAZING. I simply, can not afford it. Damn kids, want to eat 3 times a day lol..

SIX KIDS? You are tough as nails. I've always respected women of that caliber.

InkdMuscle
09-14-09, 3:05 pm
I missed last year olympia due to work. SO this year im going for the Expo and the ANIMAL family. Yeah the mens show is prob a great feat. but i wanna meet new animal bros and sis's i havent met yet and say hi to all the other animals i have met already.