PDA

View Full Version : Military meets Meathead

haydenator2005
09-13-09, 9:03 pm
Fuck the world you say? That's what I said after hearing all the shit talk from my friends about what they would do to the terrorist scum after 9/11. Where are they now? Home smoking dope, college drinking beer, working some dead end job just trying to make the dollars match their bills. What other type of spark, how big does the flame have to be to get someone off their ass and be somebody?

I'm no Marine, not Army, I'm a Security Forces member in the USAF.
Doesn't scream badass, but it's more sacrifice and give than any civilian will ever know.
I thank God on somedays I didn't join the marines or army...shit, they know pain, suffering, and death more than anyone. Brothers in arms giving life and limb for people they don't know, who don't respect them. Yet here I am, wanting nothing more than a bond of honor and respect, so even when I leave this world, I will leave something behind. I wake every day with excitement. I have the next 20 hours to put my respect on my shoulders, pull up my honor and tie my legacy. I get to play with guns and pick one of the many hours to sacrifice even more, an almost over the edge amount in the gym.

Life is no joke, it's possibly the only thing in this world you can't put a price on. You only get one. I eat that shit for breakfast not unlike how I eat the weights in the gym. I approach every day like my last, for it may very well be. Injuries, loss of limb, death, it all can come whether in the shower, on the way to work, or while pushing that last beautiful/painful rep out. A wise man once wrote...."Fuck it". (D-Bomb)

I'm currently deployed and can't complain, like I said I'm in the AF. I'm not digging trenches to sleep in, patching up my best friend, waking with nightmares of death, or even worse, losing my loved ones back home while I stay caged in the sandbox. Life is tough, and no matter who you are, someone has it worse. Worse health, worse genetics, worse financial stability, worse everything. I was made to be a marine, I know that now. I'm too good to be a simple AF cop, I need my honor. I know now what I have to do. Take advantage of everything I've got until my day comes. That means only one thing in my world, train, shoot, learn, and most importantly in the world of ANIMALS...fucking lift.

I was only just turned on to this site a few days ago. But if I didn't stumble across it, I can say with full integrity I would be one of the little "Chair Force" bitches living life on the couch like I've been doing the past year and a half of my life. Reading the forums, reading the articles just lit a fucking wildfire under my ass that even I'm afraid of. I can't put it out, won't put it out, it can't be put out. I've got family at home, here in the sandbox, and most importantly now, family coming from this site leading to the gym and competitions.

A little something I wrote last night (some ideas taken from this site [my new insparation])

I live in darkness, mirrors painted black, no reflections, no self portraits. I live in darkness so one day I will see the light. May it be bestowed upon me the priviledge to walk this earth the rightly heir of my own hard work. Revered for who I was, who I am, and who I will be. For I now don't seek the light, instead hiding alone with only the iron to keep me company. It is the light, my feeble minded friends, that is evil. The light shows us our accomplishments and favors our desire to remain motionless in a world so active. You don't see the activity? Then you are blinded by the light billowing from your own mind. The light stops us from our own mentality of working through the hardships to get what we want, desire, deserve. Without the darkness your world stands still and nothing manifests except the pillaging thoughts of what you are now, what you have already attained, not what you can be tomorrow. The only true thing in this world that never lies and always bears its weight, is the iron in your hand..

Quote from site, sorry I can't remember who said it..possibly machine?
"I do what you won't today, so I can do what you can't tomorrow."

C.Coronato
09-14-09, 1:12 pm
Looking good brother. Hows the training and dieting going?

haydenator2005
09-15-09, 10:35 pm
Looking good brother. Hows the training and dieting going?

Great actually. It's kind of hard eating so much cuz of work and the chow hall here isn't serving a variety of healthy foods but I shovel in what I can. Still just on MStack and protein but looking to stack soon, just too many choices! My friend is looking to start his own gym soon and turned me on to some anabolic supplements but I'm staying away from anything like h drol, m drol, spawn etc. Any ideas bro?

P.S. enough about me man hows the gym for you? I'm finding it hard to focus cuz of lame music on the radio and the lack of basement/animal atmosphere lol.

Durrikan
09-15-09, 11:36 pm
welcome to the forum bro...here you will find everyone is behind you helping you
and guiding you on your journey...always walking with you in the shadows and in
the dark of night...your brothers in iron welcome you aboard for the journey
looking forward to your post

haydenator2005
09-22-09, 8:22 pm
Thanks guys I'm digging in and seeing small results. Been just over two weeks so that pump I have is starting to stay. Just trying to get used to the food here. It has been messing with my insides something fierce. All is well though, going for a swim and then my friend is going to teach me some more self defense stuff. I know I won't be able to sleep though cuz I am anticipating an epic back workout. It feels good to be back in the game.

"The hardest thing a man can do is look at himself and realize he is not what he thought he was, not where he wants to be, and not knowing when he will become his eternal desire. Whether in your career, your relationship, or while looking in a mirror, just remember it is that dissapointment that drives you ahead. Once you get to your goal, all I pray is that you don't become like the rest, you don't let the meat on your bones go to your head. Keep reaching for goals and goals will be reached." - Me

haydenator2005
09-28-09, 3:13 pm
wow, been a tough couple of weeks, shot after shot, sick day after sick day. All my gains are lost and it's as if i'm starting all over again. fuck me running...this sucks. today will officialy be day one again. i'm still coughing and sneezing from my last shot (flu) and have nothing but anticipation for my next one in a couple weeks (swine flu).

what a waste of time, energy, supps, everything. motivation is at an all time low but i guess i'll suck it up and see what happens in the wrecking room HUA!