PDA

View Full Version : Need an Olympia promo?

Universal Rep
09-14-09, 12:01 pm
Those attending, do we need a promo to sweeten the pot???

mritter3
09-14-09, 12:03 pm
unfortunately cant make it....but ya...sweetin it up!!

naturalguy
09-14-09, 12:20 pm
Whatcha got in mind Urep?

Mr. Dead
09-14-09, 12:24 pm
*Curious...*

InkdMuscle
09-14-09, 12:25 pm
I sure wont tell ya no. SoCal Crew is gonna be in full effect at the Olympia, so what ya got up your sleeve U-Rep.

Universal Rep
09-14-09, 1:19 pm
Oh I dunno, maybe something like, "You and a friend get to go the men's night show, accompanied by some from the Animal Crew???"

Tempus
09-14-09, 1:36 pm
Perfect! Feel free to hand that promo to me ;)

Mr. Dead
09-14-09, 1:37 pm
Oh I dunno, maybe something like, "You and a friend get to go the men's night show, accompanied by some from the Animal Crew???"

Now that's a sweet PROMO!!!

naturalguy
09-14-09, 1:42 pm

Would any of this said "Animal Crew" include an IFBB Pro?

Universal Rep
09-14-09, 1:47 pm
Would any of this said "Animal Crew" include an IFBB Pro?

An IFBB Pro and say, you or G or TTL or sumthin like that...

SailinScotty
09-14-09, 1:47 pm

That would be a pretty bad ass promo. I'm not going but think you should do it.

Beach91
09-14-09, 1:50 pm
Simply Sick, that would be the ANIMALPAK or tops of all promos

belladiabla13
09-14-09, 1:51 pm

Throw in some plane tickets and I will kick ass these boys asses for it LOL!!!

belladiabla13
09-14-09, 1:52 pm
I sure wont tell ya no. SoCal Crew is gonna be in full effect at the Olympia, so what ya got up your sleeve U-Rep.

Are you going to the Olympia without me? I thought we were better than that!!!

Universal Rep
09-14-09, 1:54 pm
Throw in some plane tickets and I will kick ass these boys asses for it LOL!!!

Hey, hey one thing at a time, hahaha....

Could be sumthin like, take a friend to the night show accompanied by the Animal Crew. Afterwards, a meal to talk, take it all in. Then, the next day, said Crew can beat you (and your friend) to a pulp as they train alongside you at the ABC event. Who's interested?

belladiabla13
09-14-09, 1:58 pm

Could be sumthin like, take a friend to the night show accompanied by the Animal Crew. Afterwards, a meal to talk, take it all in. Then, the next day, said Crew can beat you (and your friend) to a pulp as they train alongside you at the ABC event. Who's interested?

THAT IS AWESOME..WISH I WAS GOING (VERY SAD SAD FACE)

Mr. Aestheticz
09-14-09, 2:05 pm
How Do I Subm..........shit Im Going To The "o"!

Damn It Lol!

Tempus
09-14-09, 2:10 pm

I am very interested. We can have a calf raise contest for it!!!

Psycho77
09-14-09, 2:12 pm

It'll all be worth it lol.

IMaPRODIGY
09-14-09, 2:12 pm

Oh man! I want it. I was just telling a friend that going to the Olympia would be so sweet because it my birthday that weekend. Plane Ticket would be cool just for the fact that I am a poor college student.

Little Z
09-14-09, 2:14 pm
Those attending, do we need a promo to sweeten the pot???

If I was already attending I would DEFINITELY be all over this promo.. I will be trying to make it next year though..

AZN-BEEF
09-14-09, 2:16 pm
Can't wait! A handful So.CAl animals will be in vegas!

Greek Elite
09-14-09, 2:22 pm
i wish i made the arrangements to go, would be all over this!! another awesome promo by ANIMAL!! :)

unfortunately i'll probably have class and work :(

Firedrake
09-14-09, 2:40 pm
Well, butter my behind and call me a biscuit!

Count me in on this one! Going to the night show as part of this crew would be awesome. I confess, mostly I'm going up to go to the ABC the next day, but this would be an incredible opportunity!

Of course, I don't know about the other guys I'm coming up with . . . is there room for four on this gig? <grin> Yeah, I know: I'm being greedy.

belladiabla13
09-14-09, 2:55 pm
I am very interested. We can have a calf raise contest for it!!!

I would be down for that!

InkdMuscle
09-14-09, 3:11 pm

that is sick. Bring on the promo. Or you can just give it to the SoCal Crew. LOL

InkdMuscle
09-14-09, 3:46 pm
Heres an idea U-Rep maybe a promo for the biggest ABC crew that could represent out at the "O". :D Justa thought.

naturalguy
09-14-09, 4:17 pm
Get your entries in:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=803728#post803728

InkdMuscle
09-14-09, 4:28 pm
Get your entries in:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=803728#post803728

SUBMITTED...

Tempus
09-14-09, 5:50 pm
All over it.

C.Coronato
09-15-09, 3:32 pm
Looks like a good promo. Everyone better jump on it!

InkdMuscle
09-19-09, 5:53 pm
Another Idea NG and U-Rep.. While in Sin City why not get an tattooer to go to the compound and hook up "A" tats for the ANIMALS who love the ink. Im so game.

Tempus
09-20-09, 8:21 pm
That would be some solid ink right there