PDA

View Full Version : Can't make it to the Olympia?

naturalguy
09-15-09, 11:27 am
Ok for those that can't make it to the Olympia but you want the inside scoop and the behind the scenes stuff including pictures. I know this is a little high tech but heck this seems to be where communications is going these days, you can follow me on twitter:

www.twitter.com/naturalguy

I will be giving details about the Animal booth and the Expo, the contest, heck even what BigAl is eating for breakfast. I'll post pics as well. If Ox sneezes, you will know about it (just kidding).

Mr. Dead
09-15-09, 11:30 am
Ok for those that can't make it to the Olympia but you want the inside scoop and the behind the scenes stuff including pictures. I know this is a little high tech but heck this seems to be where communications is going these days, you can follow me on twitter:

www.twitter.com/naturalguy

I will be giving details about the Animal booth and the Expo, the contest, heck even what BigAl is eating for breakfast. I'll post pics as well. If Ox sneezes, you will know about it (just kidding).

Sweet!!! Now that I've joined the 21st century (Technologically... *LOL*) I'll definitely be down for this!!!

rev8ball
09-15-09, 11:32 am
Great idea, NG.

Wow, how technology has changed things.....

naturalguy
09-15-09, 11:33 am
Sweet!!! Now that I've joined the 21st century (Technologically... *LOL*) I'll definitely be down for this!!!

About time deadman. You still on dial up?

Hey you never know what will happen, at last year's Olympia I was fortunate enough to get to go backstage for the finals, what an amazing experience. You will get the blow by blow details this time.

Mr. Dead
09-15-09, 11:34 am
About time deadman. You still on dial up?

Hey you never know what will happen, at last year's Olympia I was fortunate enough to get to go backstage for the finals, what an amazing experience. You will get the blow by blow details this time.

*LOL* Nope... Switched to cable about a month and a half ago...

B Con
09-15-09, 11:45 am
In for Ox sneezing and other good info :)

ghost
09-15-09, 11:47 am
very cool idea NG!