PDA

View Full Version : The Best Lean Mass Stack

JamesRange62
09-15-09, 11:54 am
So I am 19 years old, 5' 9'', and 160 lbs. I am ready to gain muscle mass but I don't want to gain body fat. I know that some of the Animal products aren't really for teenagers because of our testerone levels. What would be the best stack for me too gain mass without gaining body fat?

C.Coronato
09-16-09, 11:15 am
I would start with a good solid diet. From there to gain nice full mass i would look into

Pak
M-Stak
Torrent
Real Gains.

Thats a perfect stack to get your gains going and kicking. Keep your diet pretty clean and you will be all set.

mritter3
09-16-09, 11:17 am
pak, pump, torrent, and real gains....cant go wrong with those, diet is especially crucial though as well.

ghost
09-16-09, 11:19 am
I know that some of the Animal products aren't really for teenagers because of our testerone levels.

Your admitting that statement...made you my best friend. Finally a teenager that realizes that taking everything under the sun is not good for you.

TTL laid out the perfect stak for you to start with.

You should go to the training section and post up your training split

JamesRange62
09-16-09, 4:24 pm
Hey guys, thank you so much for the advice!
I will definitely take it to good use.

Wasteland
09-16-09, 4:26 pm
I would start with a good solid diet. From there to gain nice full mass i would look into

Pak
M-Stak
Torrent
Real Gains.

Thats a perfect stack to get your gains going and kicking. Keep your diet pretty clean and you will be all set.

Everything he said, especially the solid diet. If you want to put on size and weight and mass, you will invariably put on some bodyfat as well. It's pretty much inevitable.

Beach91
09-17-09, 4:15 pm
I would stick with Pak, and focus on your diet, getting in 4-5 meals daily containing lean sources of protein, healthy fats and carbs. Once your diet and training become routine, and you are consistent with training and diet, then i would start looking at other supplements. Nutrition and training first, lay down the foundation for what you are about to build. In time, when u hit sticking points, and as u age a bit, then look into supplementation on a bigger level ( creatine, aminos, etc.)

my 2 pennies
beach