PDA

View Full Version : Still want more muscle and get ripped stay hard and pumped!

Louie
09-15-09, 4:51 pm
Hey just want to ask you about animal cuts. I take a nitro/creatine product and VPX fat burner before training 30 min before. I wondering if animal cuts will be better? I still will take my nitro/creatine and drink my (BCAA by Chained Out during training), but how do you feel animal cuts works?

I like to train hard and do a lot of forced, drop sets and super sets and pump the shit out of the muscle I am training! I like to train heavy and hard as hell to I cry like a bitch with light weight on the last reps!I want my muscle to bulge with veins and stay lean and hard! Man I am 45 and addicted to pumping iron! Been training since 16 and still love the pump!

Any sugg? I take whey protein and liquid egg white and a banna 1 hour before gym, then 30 min before I take my nitro,creatine product and a VPX fat burner. I take Chained out BCAA during training and a muscle milk shake with BCAA and Creatine and Glutimine after training. I take a prohormone pill with my morning shake lunch and dinner and have a shake at 2pm and before bed I take 2 estrigen blocker pills! I want more hard muscle and raw strength if you think Animal products can help tell me your experience? I also want to ask do you take Animal Pak and if so when and how empty or full stomach? Thank you!

Hey train hard eat and GROW GET HUGE RIPPED PUMP THAT IRON HARD!!!

Louie