PDA

View Full Version : Good Stack or Bad?

Oceanic6
09-17-09, 4:24 pm
Hey Guys I was curious if this sounded like a good Stack or if it is too much.

Stack
M-Stack
Test
Pump

I will also be taking Pak and Omega at Breakfast, Nitro post workout and Flex before bed.

I am almost finished my first cycle of M-stack and my first can of pump and didn't really see any difference, I been eating huge (all clean foods) and drinking a lot of water, but not much to show. So I wanted to wait a week and try a bigger stack.

If this stack is good when would be the best time to take them?

Thanks a lot, guys.

Oh and I also take a time released beta alanine supplement

Wasteland
09-17-09, 4:28 pm
Hey Guys I was curious if this sounded like a good Stack or if it is too much.

Stack
M-Stack
Test
Pump

I will also be taking Pak and Omega at Breakfast, Nitro post workout and Flex before bed.

I am almost finished my first cycle of M-stack and my first can of pump and didn't really see any difference, I been eating huge (all clean foods) and drinking a lot of water, but not much to show. So I wanted to wait a week and try a bigger stack.

If this stack is good when would be the best time to take them?

Thanks a lot, guys.

Oh and I also take a time released beta alanine supplement

What's that, every Animal supplement except Animal Cuts? Few questions--how did you arrive at this stack, what is your age, how long have you been training and what are your specific goals?

Aggression
09-17-09, 4:34 pm
What's that, every Animal supplement except Animal Cuts? Few questions--how did you arrive at this stack, what is your age, how long have you been training and what are your specific goals?

As Wasteland asked, we need to know this info to better assist you.

You ran a can of M-stak and Pump with no results? Diet is key bro. Most people who say they ate huge, really aren't eating as much as they think/should. Post up your diet while you were on that stack.

Mr. Dead
09-17-09, 4:44 pm
What they said...

Oceanic6
09-17-09, 4:48 pm
hey guys, sorry I didnt put any details.

I am 29 been working out since I was 16. I weigh 200 pounds with 15 percent bodyfat right now. Just hit a wall with training.

My diet was the same as it always is, i just added bigger portions.

7am
bowl of cereal, 2 scoops of whey isolate, 2 pieces of ezekiel bread with penut butter, pak and omega and 1 time released beta alanine

9am
15 egg whites, 2 egg yolks, 1/2 cup of oatmeal and 2 pieces of ezekiel break

11am
meal replacement

1pm
2 chicken breasts and a big bowl of veggies (usually string beans)

3pm
same as 1pm meal

4pm
took mstak

430pm
took pump (went to gym)

took nitro

730pm
2 scoops of whey isolate and 1 scoop of dextrose source, 1 time rel;eased beta alanine

8pm
16 ounces of round eye, 1 cup of brown rice

10pm
16 ounces of round eye, 1/2 cup of brown rice

midnight (before bed)
2 scoops of cassein protein, 1 packet of flex and 1 time released beta alanine

I eat this every day and drink at minimum 1 gallon of water.

i have gained 8 pounds since being on m-stak but before I took it I was cutting for 3 weeks and lost about 8. So maybe i packed on more muscle, but just havent noticed yet.

Wasteland
09-17-09, 4:58 pm
i have gained 8 pounds since being on m-stak but before I took it I was cutting for 3 weeks and lost about 8. So maybe i packed on more muscle, but just havent noticed yet.

Cutting will do that. You were cutting and on M-Stak with what goal--what were you expecting from the M-Stak? Also, with the Pump, were you disappointed because you didn't get as much energy as you thought? This appears to be a common complaint.

You say, "My diet was the same as it always is, i just added bigger portions" which confuses me. So the foods you are eating are the same, but you've increased the calories? Do you know how many calories you were eating before and how many you're getting now?

Do you want to gain weight (e.g., muscle)? Maintain your weight but get stronger? Shed some additional bodyfat?

Mr. Dead
09-17-09, 5:20 pm
Cutting will do that. You were cutting and on M-Stak with what goal--what were you expecting from the M-Stak? Also, with the Pump, were you disappointed because you didn't get as much energy as you thought? This appears to be a common complaint.

You say, "My diet was the same as it always is, i just added bigger portions" which confuses me. So the foods you are eating are the same, but you've increased the calories? Do you know how many calories you were eating before and how many you're getting now?

Do you want to gain weight (e.g., muscle)? Maintain your weight but get stronger? Shed some additional bodyfat?

And, also, please define bigger portions...

Oceanic6
09-17-09, 6:27 pm
I was cutting the week before M-Stak. The week I started I stopped cutting and wanted to start putting more muscle on.

I want to gain lean muscle.

By bigger portions I mean, instead of eating 1 chicken breast I ate 2. Instead of eating 16 ounce of round eye I ate 24 (i meant to put 24 in my diet, sorry) and I added more carbs to each meal.

Not sure how many calories I was eating before as to now.

My goal is to pack on as much muscle as I can without a lot of fat, this way it will be easier to lean out when I cut. I would like to compete in the future, so im just trying to add a lot of muscle this year.

thanks for all the help guys, this forum is great.

Oceanic6
09-17-09, 6:30 pm
Also, with the Pump, were you disappointed because you didn't get as much energy as you thought? This appears to be a common complaint.

I take the Stims out of both M-stak and Pump. I can not have caffeine.

I have given the Stim pills to a friend of mine and my father. Both said they felt no kind of energy at all from them. So, i don't know how strong they are.

Oceanic6
09-19-09, 6:51 pm
Or would it sound better to take

Stak
Test
Pump

And then after the Stak and Test Cycle go right into M-Stak again?