PDA

View Full Version : Priorities.

PhillyBMM
09-18-09, 10:00 pm
So today i was very excited to buy my first container of Animal Cuts, after having bothered my boss to get them into our Max Muscle. The packs are very cool looking, and smell like pepper, but that has nothing to do with the story.

After picking up my Cuts my girlfriend and I decided to go pick up some lunch, it's a little over 100 degrees outside and my car has no A/C. So we get to this nice little local restaurant and we park right in front. Because of how hot it is i leave the windows completely rolled down in a '67 fastback. As i started to walk away i started to worry about my Cuts, i didn't want anyone to grab em out of the backseat of my car. So i walked back, pushed my laptop out of the way, grabbed my cuts, and took them into the restaurant with me. As i sat down at the table my girlfriend started laughing at me and i asked her why, she replied with "Your priorities are messed up." When i realized what she was talking about i started laughing. What do you guys think? Taking my Cuts into the restaurants because i was worried about them getting stolen when i left my laptop in the back seat of a '67 mustang with the windows rolled down?

Are my priorities messed up?

deanna7272
09-18-09, 10:23 pm
Well, if you had left your girl in the car, then I'd say YEA maybe...lol

AND a '67 Fastback = niiiiiiice ride... (64 1/2 to 73 are my favorites... Any of them, Fastback to Mach series..)

Enjoy Cuts, I'm starting mine in a few...

PhillyBMM
09-18-09, 10:35 pm
Lol i would never. Love my girl too much. She's considering trying the cuts with me :P. She's too awesome to get rid of. And thank you.

Alk
09-19-09, 3:03 am
I woulda done the same thing man lol, don't feel like your priorities are messed up or anything. That stuff's kinda expensive, and I wouldn't leave it in a car parked with it's windows open. Plus you're not supposed to store that stuff in areas that are really high/low in temperature, right?

PhillyBMM
09-19-09, 11:41 am
Lol i don't think they're messed up at all. I think i made the right decision, i just felt like sharing this with you guys. :P

andrewT
09-19-09, 5:49 pm
I ain't no Ford guy, but at least you got good taste in cars compared to most these days!

ghost
09-19-09, 5:52 pm
So today i was very excited to buy my first container of Animal Cuts, after having bothered my boss to get them into our Max Muscle. The packs are very cool looking, and smell like pepper, but that has nothing to do with the story.

After picking up my Cuts my girlfriend and I decided to go pick up some lunch, it's a little over 100 degrees outside and my car has no A/C. So we get to this nice little local restaurant and we park right in front. Because of how hot it is i leave the windows completely rolled down in a '67 fastback. As i started to walk away i started to worry about my Cuts, i didn't want anyone to grab em out of the backseat of my car. So i walked back, pushed my laptop out of the way, grabbed my cuts, and took them into the restaurant with me. As i sat down at the table my girlfriend started laughing at me and i asked her why, she replied with "Your priorities are messed up." When i realized what she was talking about i started laughing. What do you guys think? Taking my Cuts into the restaurants because i was worried about them getting stolen when i left my laptop in the back seat of a '67 mustang with the windows rolled down?

Are my priorities messed up?

um..... why the hell would you leave a laptop in your car with the windows rolled down? i would be more worried about someone stealing the car or the laptop than the cuts.

mahscles
10-10-09, 7:57 pm
i prolly wouldve done the same

Big C
10-10-09, 8:05 pm
Cuts > girlfriend

Jk bro. You're fine. No one can determine your priorities, only you decide that.

J-Dawg
10-10-09, 8:29 pm
It's cool to take the Cuts w/ ya but don't leave your labtop in the heat, lol.

mahscles
10-10-09, 10:46 pm
Cuts > girlfriend

Jk bro. You're fine. No one can determine your priorities, only you decide that.

yessir big c is absolutely right.