PDA

View Full Version : creatine intake

Joseph V
09-20-09, 6:38 pm
i have stopped taking creatine monohydrate aswell as animal pump for the past 3 weeks and 2 days...

when can i completely start taking creatine/pump again?

also another quic question...im soon to buy on the 30th animal flex, nitro, and omega following stak and m-stak ,..is this a good offseason bulk stak?..aside from a clean bulk diet

quote:- to get a little, you gotta give alot-

mcbeast
09-20-09, 6:40 pm
i have stopped taking creatine monohydrate aswell as animal pump for the past 3 weeks and 2 days...

when can i completely start taking creatine/pump again?

also another quic question...im soon to buy on the 30th animal flex, nitro, and omega following stak and m-stak ,..is this a good offseason bulk stak?..aside from a clean bulk diet

quote:- to get a little, you gotta give alot-

Pump has a days serving of creatine in it, i would do one or the other. Personally i take 10 gms of creatin monohydrate a day.

How old are you?

NickSP
09-20-09, 6:55 pm
Pump has a days serving of creatine in it, i would do one or the other.

How old are you?

This, you don't really need to take both. However, what you can do is take Pump on the days you train, and take the monohydrate on rest days since it's cheaper.

You don't really need to stop taking creatine for certain periods of time, although for some people it may be more effective if it isn't taken continuously. You can start using it again at any point you want.

Are you taking Pak as well?

mcbeast
09-20-09, 10:31 pm
The reason your age is cause , you really dont need to be taking stak or mstak if your under 21. I know im one to talk, ive done my fair share of it. But as learning from experience, if i could go back i wouldnt have taken them. I remember reading your age somewhere, i think your pretty young. My apologies if im mistaken. But if thats the case, protein,bcaa/eaa a preworkout and maybe creatine if your old enough are more then enough. With a good multi of course. Stak & all really just isnt for us, just yet. I would take advantage of your hardcharing hormones..

ddx
09-21-09, 5:14 am
The reason your age is cause , you really dont need to be taking stak or mstak if your under 21. I know im one to talk, ive done my fair share of it. But as learning from experience, if i could go back i wouldnt have taken them. I remember reading your age somewhere, i think your pretty young. My apologies if im mistaken. But if thats the case, protein,bcaa/eaa a preworkout and maybe creatine if your old enough are more then enough. With a good multi of course. Stak & all really just isnt for us, just yet. I would take advantage of your hardcharing hormones..

hey bro, share some knowledge with us. why m-stak isnt good before 21 ? i've read alot of threads about m-stak and they said that it's safe for 18+, because it's non-hormonal. i'm 20years old and i am doing 2 cans back to back, the gains are incredibile(3pounds in 3 weeks, with 1 inch lost on my waist)but i would cut the m-stak in a second if i knew that it isnt safe for my age.

violator
09-21-09, 8:20 am
hey bro, share some knowledge with us. why m-stak isnt good before 21 ? i've read alot of threads about m-stak and they said that it's safe for 18+, because it's non-hormonal. i'm 20years old and i am doing 2 cans back to back, the gains are incredibile(3pounds in 3 weeks, with 1 inch lost on my waist)but i would cut the m-stak in a second if i knew that it isnt safe for my age.

U know, lotsa peeps, myself included have touted the age limit on mstak/ stak etc....
look...its not a PH, like the original STAK used to be, which is possibly why it wasnt recommended for teens, due to the damage andro can do to u while ur growth plates r still forming...the only power ingredient in it u need to be concerned with is the methoxyisoflavone... which in my view(not that that counts) isnt very toxic...even to u18s..

the thing is with these supps is that while ur 18, MAAANnnnnn...have u still gotta lot of natural ability left in ur endochrine system...u dont need the supps while ur body is still able to crank out natural hormones etc...now if ur 25 +...natural test production starts to slow & ull see more benefit from supplementing at that age as compared to when ur 18...
(once again, my word isnt law)
So something like the new ANIMAL STAK...just wont work for you bro, ur hypothalamus is just gonna say uh-uh, im producing enough of this stuff already & lets send the excess to the toilet bowl....nahmean? its not gonna fuck u up, or make u sick like a PH... but the only gains ull see from it will most likely be placebo effect....

Mstak has been proven by many 18 year olds to work...but if i were u(& im not)... id use the money to buy sources of food ur folks prolly dont buy u, like mac nut oil...or extra steak for lunches during the week...or fish oils...or...ok u get it...

big ups to the romainian massive yahear?!

Aggression
09-21-09, 8:57 am

Violater made some good points. I'll just follow him up a bit here.

M-stak is ok for 18+. Its non-hormonal, so it won't wreck your hormone levels, which are pretty much running wild at this point in time. Just be sure to eat BIG while on M-stak. Being a nutrition partitioning supplement, you need to feed your body ample calories for the product work. More quality food = more gains. I put on 8lbs in 3 weeks on my first can of M-stak. Why? Because I was eating BIG, 5000+ calories a day. (Yes, REALLY 5k, not a 'guesstimate').

As far as Stak goes, its not necessarily dangerous to those under 21. Rather, its pointless for most who are under 21. Reason? At your age, your hormone levels are peaking right now, at their highest marks they'll ever be. Stak is a natural hormone enhancer; it raises your body's natural hormone levels. If your hormones are already peaked at their max levels, Stak won't be of any assistance. You can't push your natural hormone levels past their genetic limit.

Take it from me. I used a bunch of T-boosters in my younger years and got nothing out of it. Now, at 24, for the first time, I'm getting good results off of a T-booster. For now, stick with M-stak.

mcbeast
09-21-09, 8:25 pm

Like i said, ive done my fair share of supplements out there. Including some t-boosters, etc. If i could take it back i would! All im saying, is after personal trial and error alot of us fall back on supplements.Especially us younger cats. We should try using our age to its advantage! For these supplements could provide more worthy at a later time in our lives. Im not saying its dangerous by any means, i actually promote the whole universal line. Im just saying, i think im going to stick with the basics for a few more years.Personal preference.

ddx
09-22-09, 2:57 am
great. thanks alot guys.

violator
09-22-09, 5:55 am
.... We should try using our age to its advantage! .... i think im going to stick with the basics for a few more years.Personal preference.

Quality!...good attitude.