PDA

View Full Version : Gyms on around the Strip?

Beach91
09-20-09, 9:00 pm
Hey Rev or anyone around Vegas,

Just wondering if you could give me a heads up on gyms around the imperial that i might train at that arent too far away and have a decent amount of equip. I have about 40-50 sets of work to do on Saturday that i need a decent place to sweat in.

Any advice?
Beach

InkdMuscle
09-20-09, 10:29 pm

Just wondering if you could give me a heads up on gyms around the imperial that i might train at that arent too far away and have a decent amount of equip. I have about 40-50 sets of work to do on Saturday that i need a decent place to sweat in.

Any advice?
Beach

Save ur energy for the ABC on sunday at Golds on Flamingo.

But u might just wanna google some. Or hit up Rev/Sarge Rock they would prob know better then any one.

C.Coronato
09-21-09, 9:41 am
I pretty sure there are a few close ones. I have to get my days in as well, so i will be lifting on the daily, thurs-sunday. I believe Vinny as well will be.

rev8ball
09-21-09, 11:50 am

Any advice?
Beach

The Gold's where the ABC will be is about five miles from the Strip, straight down Flamingo Road (the closest major intersection to the Imperial Palace).

rev8ball
09-21-09, 12:39 pm
Hey, bros. If any of you want to work out early Saturday morning before the expo, I scored some free passes to a gym. It's across the street from the ABC Golds; may not be as hardcore, but free is free, plus, I know the guy who will be managing that day...lol... It opens at 7am, so any one want to meet for a quick pump session, let me know.

DBOY
09-21-09, 1:18 pm
Hey, bros. If any of you want to work out early Saturday morning before the expo, I scored some free passes to a gym. It's across the street from the ABC Golds; may not be as hardcore, but free is free, plus, I know the guy who will be managing that day...lol... It opens at 7am, so any one want to meet for a quick pump session, let me know.

I need a gym to do cardio in brotha for both sat n sunday, a hr n half each day, gotta get it done. I dnt want to waste a free pass on me for just cardio but im down to go to the gym wit you n get my cardio in, just let me knw wen n where ill be there

Beach91
09-21-09, 3:06 pm
Hey Rev,

How long will it take to get from the Imperial down to the gym your talking about, as well as the Golds for the ABC on sunday? Are they in walking distance or how long of a cab ride would it be, and Saturday morn will be a huge leg session for me, would it be ok if i worked out there for 2 or more hours? Just checkin, i figure you would be in and out and head over to day 2 of the expo, but i am not sure if i will hit the expo that day or not, but i gotta get my leg training in

thanks again for all your help
beach

C.Coronato
09-21-09, 3:07 pm

Ill most likely be in Rev.

rev8ball
09-21-09, 7:08 pm
Hey Rev,

How long will it take to get from the Imperial down to the gym your talking about, as well as the Golds for the ABC on sunday? Are they in walking distance or how long of a cab ride would it be, and Saturday morn will be a huge leg session for me, would it be ok if i worked out there for 2 or more hours? Just checkin, i figure you would be in and out and head over to day 2 of the expo, but i am not sure if i will hit the expo that day or not, but i gotta get my leg training in

thanks again for all your help
beach

It's only about 5 miles away, but nothing I suggest walking, esp since it's still gonna be 105 degrees, and you're going to be doing legs....lol. 2 hours shouldnt be an issue.

Ill most likely be in Rev.

Great. Once I get a "final" number over the next day or so, we'll all set up a meeting time/place...

rev8ball
09-23-09, 11:31 am
Great. Once I get a "final" number over the next day or so, we'll all set up a meeting time/place...

Okay, the place is the Las Vegas Athletic Club; address 3830 E. Flamingo (NE corner of Flamingo & Sandhill). Let's meet in the parking lot in front of the club at 7:15am. Don't forget to bring your I.D. for the waiver/release.

Who's on board?

Beach91
09-23-09, 5:32 pm
I m on board Rev, as long as they accept Canadian Id!

rev8ball
09-23-09, 7:57 pm
I m on board Rev, as long as they accept Canadian Id!

You'll be fine, B. It's just for the legal stuff, and to show you're over 18....