PDA

View Full Version : Hormonal Imbalance

xMATT182x
09-21-09, 1:32 am
About a year ago before I found Animal and Universal products I took a supplement that was pro-test and it was legal but I probally shouldn't have. Ever since i've had a passive hormonal inblance of I believe Estrogen levels. I seem to retain water very easily and as embarassing as it is to admit one of my nipples passively becomes inflamed and tender. I 'm posting this to ask if anyone has had issues like this and how they overcame it. I'm 100% devoted to Universal and wondered what if theres anything I can do. It's not a severe issue but never the less worries me. Let me know what you guys think and if this in anyway violates the rules I apologize in advance, i'm strictly looking for solid advice. Thanks guys.

BigChrisF
09-21-09, 2:21 am
Knowing your age would help. If you are in your teens, your hormones can get out of whack naturally. As much as we love these products, Universal doesn't have anything that will throw your hormone level out of whack for any extended period. I would suggest you get your levels checked to see if they are far off.

xMATT182x
09-21-09, 2:39 am
Sorry bro i'm 24.

violator
09-21-09, 8:31 am
look dude, from what i know (thats not much..haha) theres a good chance ull come right naturally at 24yrs old... but ur best bet is to go see an endochrinologist... he'll run his tests & give u a solid answer...man...i know u didnt wanna hear a "go see a doc" answer, but with ur endo, dont fuck around....& from what i can read in ur post it IS bothering u...rather sooth ur fears & find the answer, then make plans to overcome it and progress forward...

peace

Aggression
09-21-09, 8:50 am
look dude, from what i know (thats not much..haha) theres a good chance ull come right naturally at 24yrs old... but ur best bet is to go see an endochrinologist... he'll run his tests & give u a solid answer...man...i know u didnt wanna hear a "go see a doc" answer, but with ur endo, dont fuck around....& from what i can read in ur post it IS bothering u...rather sooth ur fears & find the answer, then make plans to overcome it and progress forward...

peace

This ^. Being only 24, you should bounce back over time. To be 100% sure, check with a doc. Its always the safe bet.

GJN5002
09-21-09, 4:25 pm
some of it could be dietary, getting too much of something, not enough of something etc. whats your diet look like. to be safe get a blood panel done and they can tell you.

xMATT182x
09-21-09, 6:54 pm
Thanks guys, i'm not like super worried it's just more annoying and was wondering if it could progress into something worse. I'll check with the ole doc and see what he thinks.

As far as my diet goes:

Breakfast:
Shake w/ banana and bread

Post workout:
Torrent then chicken or eggs

Meal 3: Either tuna or chicken with rice

Meal 4: Pb and Banana with honey x2 sometimes

Meal 5: More chicken and rice

Before bed: shake with spoonful of peanut butter

My caloric needs aren't they drastic because im only 180 and have a decent metabolism.