PDA

View Full Version : supps

joet1723
09-21-09, 11:37 pm
I am kind of out of date on supplement knowlege(sp?). I have mri pro-nos protein, creatine monohydrate, NO2, and animal paks. I guess my question is. Is there a weak link in my supps, or is there a better combo? I would rather get the real word from you guys than some add with half truths.

Shamus11B
09-21-09, 11:55 pm
We dont mention other suppliments on this website brother. We refer to other products as general things like a creatine product or NO supp.

9) Conflicts of Interest...
The Forvm is a forum run by the brothers at Animalpak.com, a website dedicated to all things Animal. Animal is more than a lifestyle... It is a way of life, a relentless pursuit of iron. Yet Animal also represents a line of supplements--a solid fucking one at that. So understand that the "Packs" section will be devoted exclusively to Animal supplements. Now if you wanna talk about other supplements in general, post in the "Supplements 101" sub-section. But like we said before, this is a forum run by Animal. So we do not want to see the promotion of our competitors or their products. You can talk about supplements generally (creatine, whey protein, NO products), but not by specific name. We don't want this community filled up with reps or shills for other companies promoting their wares. At the same time, we will not condone the bashing of other companies, stores, or anything related to this industry. There will be no condescension, no talking down or berating. Treat all members with the utmost respect. Do not undermine the Animal brand, the marketing that supports it or sabotage directly or indirectly any business enterprises related to Universal Nutrition.

This is from the 12 rules that you shouldve read before posting.

joet1723
09-22-09, 12:13 am
i apologize

Shamus11B
09-22-09, 12:16 am
no apology needed man, just informing you of whats up. Now for you question looks like you have:

Protein
Creatine
NO supp
Multi - Covered

What are your goals? And what does you diet look like?

joet1723
09-22-09, 12:26 am
trying to build muscle in any way. not concerned with fat right yet.
my diet is pretty much high protein/medium carb
and mainly consists of all meats, veggies(sweet potatos and asparagus mostly), and fruit

Shamus11B
09-22-09, 12:57 am
Okay well first and foremost make sure you are taking in enough calories to build muscle, that you already know. If you really want to pack on some mass three suppliments I have in mind will really help. M-Stak, Torrent and Real Gains. I Have tried M-stak and Torrent and personally can say these suppliments will always be agents in my bulking phases. Real Gains will also be getting a tryout here after my current cut. M-stak as you can read on this site is a nutrition partitioning suppliment and will help shuttle more nutrients to your muscles. Torrent is an AMAZING post workout drink that is packed with quality calories and tastes amazing, not too mention is just incredible with helping aid recovery. Real Gains from what I have heard tastes amazing and is just packed with quality calories but this is a Protein drink which you already have in your arsenal. All these are just suppliments and can not replace a quality whole food rich diet but will definitely give you a great edge in putting on mass. Any other questions brother?

fenix237
09-22-09, 12:08 pm
x2 Shamus

one thing that your gonna need is patience bro! it is going to take time and consistency to reach your goals- focus on progress not perfection- take time and read up here on the forvm- get your diet dialed in- bust ass in the gym- and your mostly there- don't expect miracles out of supps

Wasteland
09-23-09, 9:00 am
I would rather get the real word from you guys than some add with half truths.

What "half truths" have you heard? What have you been told aobut supplements?