PDA

View Full Version : Liver Support

JasonG
09-22-09, 9:50 am
I'm wondering if I should take additional milk thistle or if the pak has enough of this for liver support when taking a product that is hard on the liver. I can't find a recommended dosage for milk thistle.

GJN5002
09-22-09, 10:29 am
if you are taking something that is putting strain on the liver do not rely on animal pak. the liver pill is a dessicated liver pill meaning it defatted and dried beef liver for aminos not to help your liver. Look into some NAC as well as milk thistle.

JasonG
09-22-09, 10:39 am
Oh I was just talking about the milk thistle in the pak not the liver tab. I know those are for iron and aminos and take additional uniliver. I'm jet lagged and not thinking straight. I just looked up some stand alone milk thistle and support supps with that in it and the pak is pretty comparable. I just wasn't searching in the right place. Thanks for the reply though.

Wasteland
09-22-09, 2:28 pm
I'm wondering if I should take additional milk thistle or if the pak has enough of this for liver support when taking a product that is hard on the liver. I can't find a recommended dosage for milk thistle.

I don't think you'll find a set "recommended dosage" for milk thistle. Do you need a therapeutic dose to address a specific need?

violator
09-23-09, 6:53 am
i take a milkthistle cap everynight...and pak every morning....

Aggression
09-23-09, 8:37 am
if you are taking something that is putting strain on the liver do not rely on animal pak. the liver pill is a dessicated liver pill meaning it defatted and dried beef liver for aminos not to help your liver. Look into some NAC as well as milk thistle.

This ^^

Look into milk thistle if need be.