PDA

View Full Version : Hey, who's up for a BBQ?

rev8ball
09-22-09, 1:06 pm
I'm not sure how many of you guys are planning on staying for a little bit here in Sin City after the ABC on Sunday, but the weather is going to be BEAUTIFUL, and I'm thinking of burning some animal flesh (aka, BBQ'ing....lol) that afternoon on my patio. So, if any of you want, you are more than welcome to come hang out, relax, and get fed. Food is on me, just let me know so I have enough, and I can give you directions to my house. I live about 20 minutes from the Strip....

ghost
09-22-09, 1:07 pm
I'm not sure how many of you guys are planning on staying for a little bit here in Sin City after the ABC on Sunday, but the weather is going to be BEAUTIFUL, and I'm thinking of burning some animal flesh (aka, BBQ'ing....lol) that afternoon on my patio. So, if any of you want, you are more than welcome to come hang out, relax, and get fed. Food is on me, just let me know so I have enough, and I can give you directions to my house. I live about 20 minutes from the Strip....

DAMNIT i need to get out there.

rev8ball
09-22-09, 3:42 pm
DAMNIT i need to get out there.

Yes you do, bro. You think In 'n' Out's burgers were great? Wait 'til you taste mine!

I'm still debating on what to grill on Sunday. Def steaks (got some filets, too); maybe some Italian sausage w/peppers & onions; burgers; hell, even my famous pork baby-backs may make a (very!) brief appearance...

Firefist
09-22-09, 3:49 pm
Yes you do, bro. You think In 'n' Out's burgers were great? Wait 'til you taste mine!

I'm still debating on what to grill on Sunday. Def steaks (got some filets, too); maybe some Italian sausage w/peppers & onions; burgers; hell, even my famous pork baby-backs may make a (very!) brief appearance...

why must life be so cruel to me?.....next year.....haha.

Mr. Dead
09-22-09, 3:54 pm

x2...

rev8ball
09-23-09, 11:02 am

x2...

Hey, I 'Q all the time - I love it! So, next year is a definite possibility.....

Mr. Dead
09-23-09, 11:04 am
Hey, I 'Q all the time - I love it! So, next year is a definite possibility.....

There is no "off-season" for BBQ... *LOL*

ghost
09-23-09, 11:06 am

may take another vacation out there sometime soon, as my little brother just moved to San Fransico... may have a brothers weekened in vegas again...haha, so ill have to keep you up to date.

rev8ball
09-23-09, 11:13 am
There is no "off-season" for BBQ... *LOL*

Bingo, esp with the weather out here for 9 months out of the year!

rev8ball
09-23-09, 11:14 am
may take another vacation out there sometime soon, as my little brother just moved to San Fransico... may have a brothers weekened in vegas again...haha, so ill have to keep you up to date.

That will be awesome - let me know......

Mr. Dead
09-23-09, 11:26 am
Bingo, esp with the weather out here for 9 months out of the year!

Even during our pouring down rain for 9 months of the year, I'm out there... *LOL* dd2inxs says I bleed BBQ sauce...