PDA

View Full Version : pak and pump combo

anabolicstate
09-23-09, 7:23 pm
i have today recieved my animal pak and pump cans and am looking forward to starting them tomoz morning. I am planning to keep a log of how i am feeling and what gains in mass and strength i build over the 30 day run.

I weigh in at 220lbs and find it easy to build mass around my shoulders, traps and triceps so i am eager to see how the product will assist me with symetary.

My daily diet consists of:

3500 kcals
300 - 350 g of protein
300 - 400 g carbs
25 - 50 g fat

i think that figures out at 40% protein, 40% carbs and 20% fats or there abouts.

I am running a 5 day split that consists of

monday - back, traps
tuesday - chest
wednesday - biceps
thursday - legs
friday - shoulders and triceps

I am looking to make some lean gains so i will be eating clean and battling like a demon with the plates.

C.Coronato
09-24-09, 9:43 am
Looks like a good start my man. Keep going. Whats the diet look like?

anabolicstate
10-02-09, 4:41 pm
diet goes as follows:

0830 - animal pac, reflex whey protein (2 servings) and 500 ml skimmed milk and a banana.

0930 - 100 grams of oat so simple porridge mixed with 500 ml skimmed milk mixed with 3 egg whites

1200 - lean meat (either chicken, turkey, fish or lean beef steak), complex carbs ( either potatoes, rice or wholemeal bread), plenty of veg as well. if im rotating to a higher fat day i may have a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil drissled over the veg.

1400 - reflex whey protein ( 2 servings) and 500 ml skimmed milk, 25 gram of sunflower seeds

1630 - lean meat (either chicken, turkey, fish or lean beef steak), complex carbs ( either potatoes, rice or wholemeal bread), plenty of veg as well. if im rotating to a higher fat day i may have a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil drissled over the veg.

1800 - animal pump

1830 - train

1930 - reflex whey protein and milk

2030 - lean meat (either chicken, turkey, fish or lean beef steak), complex carbs ( either potatoes, rice or wholemeal bread), plenty of veg as well. if im rotating to a higher fat day i may have a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil drissled over the veg.

bedtime - 150 gram cottage cheese

if i wake up during the night i may have some more cottage cheese or a whey protein shake but only 1 serving with 300 ml skimmed milk

all amounts may change depending on how im feeling, if im tired i would up the carbs, or i cycle the fat intake.

i normally average around

3500 kcals
50g fat
340g pro
300 - 500g carb

normal breakdown is fat 10-20%
protein 40 - 45%
carbs 40 -45%