PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test Preworkout meal

Cw1
09-27-09, 10:25 pm
Would fruit and a protien shake be good enough to take Animal Test with before a workout.

pmug0000
09-27-09, 10:47 pm
Would fruit and a protien shake be good enough to take Animal Test with before a workout.

That would probably be fine, but why not have a real meal? I've always considered the pre-workout meal one of the most important in the day and I would never sell myself short with it

Cw1
09-27-09, 10:59 pm
That would probably be fine, but why not have a real meal? I've always considered the pre-workout meal one of the most important in the day and I would never sell myself short with it

My body likes light meals like some fruit,vegis, can of oysters , or about 6 crackers with some tuna fish max before workouts. Even with the tuna + crackers I atleast have to wait a hour. Fruit, vegis, oysters and protien shakes I have no problem.

BubbyLight
09-28-09, 7:58 am
thats what i do for my pre workout meal. protein and carbo plus and maybe an apple or pear or a banana while in running out the door

xMATT182x
09-28-09, 8:40 am
A shake is usually good yea, I can't really eat much when I wake up for lack of hunger so I just slam a shake with a banana and sometimes oatmeal as well. Listen to your body and you'll figure it out.

Aggression
09-28-09, 8:43 am
Personally, I feel a whole food meal is best. But as long as you get a good source of protein/carbs in preWO, you should be fine.