PDA

View Full Version : What a fucking weekend!

rev8ball
09-28-09, 11:18 am
Holy shit, I am exhausted! It was a great O weekend, and everyone had a blast. I got some great pics that I will post soon.

BIG THANK YOU to the big U for taking care of us bros once again by having an absolutely freakin' fantastic booth. It was great to see and hang with J-dawg, NG, G, Treetrunk, Rage, Beach, Freak, Vin, Sgt., Al, Wrath, Ox, the SoCal crew, and countless others. Already looking forward to next year.

Thanks again, bros, and see you in March!

InkdMuscle
09-28-09, 11:23 am
Holy shit, I am exhausted! It was a great O weekend, and everyone had a blast. I got some great pics that I will post soon.

BIG THANK YOU to the big U for taking care of us bros once again by having an absolutely freakin' fantastic booth. It was great to see and hang with J-dawg, NG, G, Treetrunk, Rage, Beach, Freak, Vin, Sgt., Al, Wrath, Ox, the SoCal crew, and countless others. Already looking forward to next year.

Yeah it was the shit. Not to mention working out and having Branch Warren doing a photo shoot right next to you. That was sick.

rev8ball
09-28-09, 11:50 am
Yeah it was the shit. Not to mention working out and having Branch Warren doing a photo shoot right next to you. That was sick.

Well, you know he just wanted to be seen with me.....LOL

rev8ball
09-28-09, 2:33 pm
Here are some of the pics from the weekend. More to follow soon......

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=625241&albumId=3629202

Beowulf
09-28-09, 2:36 pm
Here are some of the pics from the weekend. More to follow soon......

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=625241&albumId=3629202

Thanks for the pics. Do you know if those sweet green t-shirts are available?

wedge
09-28-09, 2:37 pm
Thanks for the pics Rev.
I read on another thread that the green Ts won't be available for sale, but there is soon to be gray ones that will be. Didn't catch a timeframe for them though.

U Mad Brah?
09-30-09, 10:30 am
cool pics rev8brah

Beach91
10-04-09, 1:24 pm
Hey Rev,

Thanks for everything over the O weekend, from the gym passes to the advice on Vegas living, I really appreciated all the help, and have to say, In and Out, is to die for brother!!

thanks
beach

rev8ball
10-05-09, 10:57 am
Hey Rev,

Thanks for everything over the O weekend, from the gym passes to the advice on Vegas living, I really appreciated all the help, and have to say, In and Out, is to die for brother!!

thanks
beach

Any time, bro; I don't mind it at all. Stay in touch.....

J-Dawg
10-05-09, 11:31 am

Just saw this rev. Whenever the crew is in LV, you always go out of your way to help us out. You are Mr. Las Vegas to us, haha.

rev8ball
10-06-09, 12:18 pm
Just saw this rev. Whenever the crew is in LV, you always go out of your way to help us out. You are Mr. Las Vegas to us, haha.

"Thank ya. Thank ya very mush..." (My impersonation of an Elvis impersonator)

No prob, J. I do what I can to help out, and love every minute of it!