PDA

View Full Version : CUTS???

SteCu
09-30-09, 2:17 am
hellou xD

sup guys i have a question.

could you please tell my what are the diferences between the old animal cuts and the new one, are the box difrent? or only the ingridients are difrent?

is it true that the old one had insuline ?

thx in advance

Aggression
09-30-09, 8:37 am
Here's a link to the info for the new Cuts: http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?ID=10

Some new complexes were added, and some ingredients were beefed up a bit. Overall, the product is much more potent/effective now. The new Cuts is in a newer can that contains a different iconic image. Also, the new Cuts should have a sticker on top of the lid stating that its the new formula.

SailinScotty
09-30-09, 3:05 pm
Another way to tell is read the directions. The new Cyts tells ya you can take the blue pills out, which are the diarhetics, and the old ones did not have that option.

SteCu
10-02-09, 5:50 am
emmm, ok but is there possibilities that i can convert to an diabet person after taking cuts

prowrestler
10-05-09, 2:06 am
emmm, ok but is there possibilities that i can convert to an diabet person after taking cuts

are you asking if cuts can make you diabetic..?

SteCu
10-05-09, 6:15 am
are you asking if cuts can make you diabetic..?

yes

Little Z
10-05-09, 5:32 pm
yes

bro..

diabetes is a chronic disease..

i really hope you are just kidding with us..

SteCu
10-06-09, 2:42 am
well, i ask that question because one of my friends wanted to take cuts and his trainer told him that one of the ingredients was having insuline or some type of accelrator of insuline and that could cause that you can turn in to a diabetic. i just could not belive that so i asked

prowrestler
10-06-09, 2:42 am
yes

no....um....no... cuts wont make you diabetic. its a fat burner...not insulin

prowrestler
10-06-09, 2:44 am
well, i ask that question because one of my friends wanted to take cuts and his trainer told him that one of the ingredients was having insuline or some type of accelrator of insuline and that could cause that you can turn in to a diabetic. i just could not belive that so i asked

tell the trainer to take a health course. your friend has nothing to worry about