PDA

View Full Version : off season mass gaining stack + pumps (green)

mick
10-01-09, 11:06 am
first of all, whats up guys. good to see so many you in here. i've got a question, so please help me out.
i just got pak,stak,mstak & pumps. some info bout me 1st.i'm 28 my weight is 160lb, i want to gain more size & strength. i train at 2pm, 4 times a week. already eating 6 meals a day. i was told to take pak with b/fast, then mstak btw meal 2 then stak 45min before gym and pump 20-15 min before gym on training days.

and on rest day, i was told to take pak with b/fast the stak btw meal 2 & mstak 4 hours later
i see so many post saying to take stak 1 hour before training and mstak 4 hours laters......i'm confused.

1. am i doing it right or am i over doing it taking stak & mstak. should i just take stak alone followed by mstak after 3 weeks ?
2. if i'm doing it right, then on rest days when should i take the pump.
3. is there any stim pill in the animal stak ?

Aggression
10-01-09, 11:10 am
1. am i doing it right or am i over doing it taking stak & mstak. should i just take stak alone followed by mstak after 3 weeks ?
2. if i'm doing it right, then on rest days when should i take the pump.
3. is there any stim pill in the animal stak ?

1. Those two go very well together when stacked. The choice is yours. If you want to get a feel on how each product works independently, then use one at a time.

2. On rest days, take the Pump around the same time you usually do (minus the stim pill). Also, like others do, you can sub the Pump for a plain creatine mono on off-days in order to preserve the Pump.

3. No, there are no stimulants in Stak.

mick
10-01-09, 11:20 am
thanks aggresion, is my timing OK with the supps ? i've taken mstak 1 round before this bout a month ago with pump, it was awesome & alredi many people notice the difference physically. and i just got the animal manual, thought i'd give this stack a try since i really want to look big and command some attention when i walk in a room full of people.... :). i'll go with your advice on the creatine.

Aggression
10-01-09, 11:21 am
Everything looks good. I would just keep the timing the same as training days, to be consistent.