PDA

View Full Version : IFBB Rookie of the Year - Ox

naturalguy
10-01-09, 5:02 pm
Someone else got an award during the Olympia weekend. Animal's own Ox got awarded IFBB Rookie of the Year at the Mr. Olympia galla event that was held after the Olympia finals.

Congrats bro!

JUGGERNAUT
10-01-09, 5:03 pm
OX is going places for sure...

Mr. Dead
10-01-09, 5:04 pm
OX is going places for sure...

Agreed!!! This was much deserved!!!

Wasteland
10-01-09, 5:05 pm
That's awesome. Ox is going to make make an impact in the IFBB.

U Mad Brah?
10-01-09, 5:09 pm
way to go Ox brah

krazyassmexican
10-01-09, 6:37 pm
way to go Ox brah

x2 brah

Dr.Platypus
10-01-09, 6:40 pm
ox is one baddass broseph

rev8ball
10-01-09, 6:49 pm
Sweeeeeeeeet - good job, bro. Congrats!

Big C
10-01-09, 9:25 pm
Congrats Ox.....you are one large brother.

Madcat
10-01-09, 9:38 pm
How was this not discussed earlier? lol damnnnn!! Way to go OX! Everytime I get my MD I flip right to OX's section and The House's. It's like the only thing I care about.

Congrads for sure! Ox is going places real fast. The House is repping too!

TigerAce01
10-01-09, 9:46 pm
I remember first seeing Ox's picture on the Universal website. I remember how I hoped he wasn't going to become just another young comet, about to burn out in a glorious burst...

...oh how wrong I was.

Ox is honestly one of the few heroes I have in bodybuilding. Yes, I'm a fan of many...but a lot of the time, your heroes never live up to your expectations.

Evan does every single time he answers questions on the FORVM without a single ounce of bullshit. He absolutely loves bodybuilding...not just winning...but bodybuilding. Who else would skip the Olympia while on such a huge streak, then says he did so because he just wanted to train?

That's hardcore.

-Ace

InkdMuscle
10-02-09, 10:05 am
That boy deserves it. I had the privilege to talk to Ox at the Compound and i must tell u its like trying to shoot the shit with a damn Oak tree. That bro is massive. Im glad he won it.

CONGRATS OX!!

Universal Rep
10-02-09, 11:27 am
Someone else got an award during the Olympia weekend. Animal's own Ox got awarded IFBB Rookie of the Year at the Mr. Olympia galla event that was held after the Olympia finals.

Congrats bro!

Solid. Even though Ox is young with tremendous potential, to refer to him and his physique as a "rookie" seems kinda weird to me...

Hollow
10-02-09, 12:33 pm
Huge congrats to you Ox!!!

100jan
10-02-09, 12:51 pm
Congrats Ox.

J-Dawg
10-02-09, 1:02 pm

Congrats bro!

Very cool news. Ox is a great representative for the sport of bodybuilding. Way to go big man.

ProteinJunkie
10-02-09, 1:22 pm

Congrats bro!

Congrats Ox! Impressive award to be given with so many excellent Pros like yourself out there. Keep up the great progress.

McFly
10-02-09, 1:26 pm
very cool!!!!!!!

wedge
10-02-09, 2:14 pm
Congratulations Ox! The first of many awards I'm sure.

mhammer12
10-02-09, 10:32 pm
Very impressive, keep up the good work brah!

Ox
10-03-09, 9:36 am
Just saw this thread! Thanks everybody! I had no idea there even was such an award but it was very very cool to have been nominated and chosen! I called up some of my friends from home and told them and they all made fun of me and were like "Bro...you're not Derek Jeter" and they just laughed at me! Motherfuckers. Oh well. It's on my mantel and I like it and feel really honored to have received it. Thanks again for all the congrats!

Fury317
10-03-09, 9:52 am
Congrats big man! Couldnt think of anyone else that would deserve it. Taking down Dennis James and Marcus Ruhl....fuck yeah youre rookie of the year!

Enforcer
10-03-09, 12:16 pm

Congrats bro!

Congrats goes out to Ox, what an honor, sky is the limit for this guy

belladiabla13
10-03-09, 3:35 pm
That Is Awesome!! Congrats!

Bootleg
10-05-09, 10:01 am
I didnt even know about Ox until earlier this year, he's quickly became an inspiration to me. Congrats Ox well deserved.

Ozzy27
10-05-09, 2:47 pm
Well deserved Bro!

Beach91
10-06-09, 1:58 pm
Congratulations to you Evan on this achievement!

for those that dont know, Evan and the HOuse have monthly articles in MD, and there are often articles and pics of him and the House in there, as well as some good training/nutrition advice. check it out

LittleMan55
10-06-09, 2:37 pm
Congrats Ox!

bash
10-06-09, 10:40 pm
congrats ox you def deserve it, im a big fan on your work ethic and your views on diet and lifting. keep it up man.