PDA

View Full Version : Pre W/O with M-Stak

maligator
10-02-09, 3:33 pm
currently i take a pre workout drink. throughout the day i also take the animal pak, and protein. i want to take a cycle or two of m-stak. is it okay to do so with a pre w/o? should i take the m-stak 45 mins prior to the pre w/o?

Aggression
10-02-09, 3:34 pm
currently i take a pre workout drink. throughout the day i also take the animal pak, and protein. i want to take a cycle or two of m-stak. is it okay to do so with a pre w/o? should i take the m-stak 45 mins prior to the pre w/o?

preWO drink: 40min preWO
M-stak: 30min preWO (remove the red stimulant pill)

maligator
10-02-09, 5:00 pm
I figured i'll take the stim out and the timing was my other big question. thank you!

PORTERHOUSE
10-02-09, 5:35 pm
If you don't need the M Stak for energy because your getting it from your pwo drink, you might want to consider taking it earlier in the morning (im not sure what time you work out). M stak helps you absorb nutrients so it doesn't have to be taken as a pwo. I take M Stak between meals 1 and 2 and I take pump as my pwo around 1 when I lift. Just a thought.

maligator
10-02-09, 6:26 pm
that's not a bad idea either. i usually take my pak shortly after my first mean. lemme tell ya, i feel like crap until i take it. it gives me a boost. mon wed fri i workout at 1p

Kain81
10-02-09, 7:15 pm
i just ran M stak and Cuts together for 3 weeks. I removed the RED stim pill from the Staks because you're not in need of 3 of them a day :::)))) you'd look like that.

instead i set them aside in another bottle, and now that i'm over w/ that cycle by a few weeks i hold onto them for days i'm out of it. Kinda like an energy drink, but w/o the 9080708 grams of sugar.

PORTERHOUSE
10-03-09, 9:47 am
i just ran M stak and Cuts together for 3 weeks. I removed the RED stim pill from the Staks because you're not in need of 3 of them a day :::)))) you'd look like that.

instead i set them aside in another bottle, and now that i'm over w/ that cycle by a few weeks i hold onto them for days i'm out of it. Kinda like an energy drink, but w/o the 9080708 grams of sugar.

Thats exactly what I do. Im running an 8 week NSC/M Stak/Pump right now and I take the stim out of the M Stak everyday because I take it about 9 in the morning and on days that I don't train I take out the stim from pump as well. I just throw all the extra stim pills into a baggie and throw them in an empty PAK can. So now I built up a huge amount of energy pills that I can pop whenever I need once I'm done with my cycle.

maligator
10-05-09, 11:12 pm
agression....
i did like you said and blasted through my workout. thanks alot man! im gonna save the stim pills for a rainy day. again, thanks for the good word.

osirissk8er
10-09-09, 3:29 pm
I have been on M stak for 2 weeks now seeing some decent pumps and better fullness. Although the red stimulant pill isn't enough for me in terms of energy after a long day at work so I take my M stak 45 mins prior to my workout and "a pre-workout drink" 20 mins b4 the gym and that works well for me. I guess I have a high tolerance to stims cause the red pill didn't do much for me.

C.Coronato
10-12-09, 11:40 am
I have been on M stak for 2 weeks now seeing some decent pumps and better fullness. Although the red stimulant pill isn't enough for me in terms of energy after a long day at work so I take my M stak 45 mins prior to my workout and "a pre-workout drink" 20 mins b4 the gym and that works well for me. I guess I have a high tolerance to stims cause the red pill didn't do much for me.

I would also do this sometimes as well. Some people need more. I would say def take a break every few weeks, just so you dont get 100% dependent on it.

sinister22
10-15-09, 8:48 pm
hi im new here!

just want to share what i do in my stacks.

i take m-stak and pump at the same time 45mins before workout. damn! you will surely train insane and you will be angry at the gym's owner saying "why your equipments here are not enough" haha.