PDA

View Full Version : Animal Omega at Vitamin Shoppes

Universal Rep
10-06-09, 4:06 pm
Just got word from Corporate... VS has officially picked up Animal Omega for all their stores. Now AO don't get as much play or buzz as Pak or Flex or Pump or Cuts, but IMHO, it's def one of the best products in the entire Animal line. It, along with Flex and Pak are staples for me. Glad to see VS recognizing AO.

C.Coronato
10-06-09, 4:09 pm
2 packs of Omega a day for me. I wouldn't imagine anything else. Thats great, congrats corporate.

GJN5002
10-06-09, 4:10 pm
2 packs of Omega a day for me. I wouldn't imagine anything else. Thats great, congrats corporate.

damn moneybags.

I have to say though, VS has decent prices, unlike the other three letter supp retailer

Mr. Aestheticz
10-06-09, 4:26 pm
Def Part Of My Arsenal As It Is A Staple/foundation!

Congrats!

Mr. Dead
10-06-09, 4:43 pm
It's about time!!! I've been harassing my local Vitamin Shoppe to get it, for over a year...

Universal Rep
10-06-09, 5:19 pm
It's about time!!! I've been harassing my local Vitamin Shoppe to get it, for over a year...

Damn straight. Glad to see the fellas at VS know quality when they see it. Not sure when AO will roll out in the stores, but I'll try to find out from Corporate....

Wasteland
10-07-09, 8:40 am
Def Part Of My Arsenal As It Is A Staple/foundation!

Congrats!

A great supplement that too many people overlook in my opinion. Its effects may be subtle, but EFAs are important for any bodybuilder. Along with Animal Pak, the two provide for a great foundation.

ghost
10-07-09, 8:43 am
Just got word from Corporate... VS has officially picked up Animal Omega for all their stores. Now AO don't get as much play or buzz as Pak or Flex or Pump or Cuts, but IMHO, it's def one of the best products in the entire Animal line. It, along with Flex and Pak are staples for me. Glad to see VS recognizing AO.

Omega is a staple, daily, year round for me.

joe-yamma
10-07-09, 9:13 am
good to hear.
good option to have AO available at VS if you run out and need to grab it quick.

G Diesel
10-07-09, 9:21 am
One of the best supplements available today... Omega is one of my very favorites. Good to see that it will be more widely available to the masses.

Peace, G

J-Dawg
10-07-09, 9:23 am
Animal Omega is a definite staple in my supplement arsenal. EFAs for bodybuilders. It doesn't get better than that. I do two packs per day to ensure I'm getting in the right amount of important EFAs from n3 and n6 sources. Glad to hear VS picked it up.

naturalguy
10-07-09, 9:23 am
Animal Omega is very under rated. It is an awesome formula and much more than just fish oil. It's good the VS will carry it as bodybuilders are looking for formulas designed for them, they don't want something that 70 year old Mrs. Jones is taking.

Wasteland
10-07-09, 9:25 am
Animal Omega is very under rated. It is an awesome formula and much more than just fish oil. It's good the VS will carry it as bodybuilders are looking for formulas designed for them, they don't want something that 70 year old Mrs. Jones is taking.

Definitely naturalguy. It has the most comprehensive FA profile I've ever seen.

Universal Rep
10-07-09, 9:40 am

Agreed. When a large retailer like VS picks up a product, you know it's gotta be solid. I know it is...

I heard the first shippment was sent earlier this week, so it shouldn't be too long before it's on the shelves...

Beowulf
10-08-09, 9:45 am
Oh this just made my day. I usually pick up Omega online, but there's a Vitamin Shoppe nearby. I'll check next week and see what the pricing looks like, if it's there.

DK
10-21-09, 7:07 pm
I wonder how long it will be till word reaches Texas about AO being in VS. ive been tryin to get ahold of a few cans for about a week now, and i found out today that VS cant even ORDER it for you straight from Animal because it "wasnt listed on the website". I'm stoked that maybe they'll start carrying it in store though, because i had to buy it from....another place that has a name kinda like a car company, and they charged me an arm and a leg for it!

Bran88
10-21-09, 7:54 pm
I always seem to buy from VS since I have an account there (frequent buyers). Their prices are pretty fair, but some online supplement stores blow them out of the water (even when you factor in shipping).

BCent
10-21-09, 11:27 pm
I used to work at a Vitamin Shoppe whenever anyone came in to buy Pak and then asked me about EFAs I'd tell them to go online and buy Omega. The manager got a little upset but hey, he told me from the get go I was allowed to endorse and recommend any product that I thought was worthwhile. Glad to see that they finally picked it up.

SailinScotty
10-22-09, 3:21 am
That's good to hear that they are carrying omega. I have a VS right down the road. Hopefully they will start stocking other products as well. Last week I was getting ready to come back to work after I realized I was almost out of intra-aid and no one carries it. It is hard to find Animal or Universal products unless online.

mritter3
10-22-09, 8:18 am
good to know, VS has some decent prices every now and then, omega is def. a part of my arsenal, thanks for the heads up.

Aggression
10-22-09, 8:38 am
I used Omega in the winter months last year, but I haven't been on it since the Spring. I might throw it back in the arsenal come this bulk season...

C.Coronato
10-22-09, 1:55 pm
I wonder how long it will be till word reaches Texas about AO being in VS. ive been tryin to get ahold of a few cans for about a week now, and i found out today that VS cant even ORDER it for you straight from Animal because it "wasnt listed on the website". I'm stoked that maybe they'll start carrying it in store though, because i had to buy it from....another place that has a name kinda like a car company, and they charged me an arm and a leg for it!

yo brother where in TX are you?

DK
10-22-09, 3:09 pm
I live in Round Rock, which is outside Austin. The VS address is: 3151 S Interstate 35 # 650
Round Rock, TX 78664