PDA

View Full Version : We have suffered a Loss Brothers...

ghost
10-07-09, 7:48 am
There are certain inevitables in life.. living with Loss is one of them. In these times, we call upon our brethren and look for the support....

Brothers, the time is now that we gather in support of InkdMuscle. Nick lost his little sister yesterday, only 18 years old.. He needs us brothers. Life is not fair in these ways, as she had her WHOLE life ahead of her. Now she rests among the angels watching over us all, driving us for that extra push we all need.

Nick, we are all here for you if you ever need anything whatsoever.

Brothers and Sisters, life is short. Love those you have in it, for you never know when they will be gone.

deanna7272
10-07-09, 7:57 am
Nick, my heart to you at this time. As I said yesterday, if there's ANYTHING I can do, you know I'm here for you. I know it seems we're a million miles away, but you know that we ARE family and you mean the world to me. There have been so many times that I called on you to help me through situations and you were always there, that's what TRUE family is about.

I know that there aren't ANY words to take away your pain, nothing can be said to make things "better" but know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you peace in your heart and mind....

Love you Brother....

Psycho77
10-07-09, 8:02 am
So sorry for your loss, Nick.

I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

BigAnt
10-07-09, 8:03 am
Very sorry for your loss...you and your family will be in my prayers for strength....

musclealchemist
10-07-09, 8:08 am
Very sorry for your loss...you and your family will be in my prayers for strength....

violator
10-07-09, 8:09 am
Heavy stuff brother... may you receive strength and compassion for you and your family in this time of despair...

G Diesel
10-07-09, 9:01 am
That is absolutely heartbreaking, my brother... Please know that you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

There is no sense to be made or consolation to be given for such a loss but I implore you to stay strong, keep the faith and to remember the good times. Hang in there bro and God bless.

Peace, G

naturalguy
10-07-09, 9:04 am
My condolences Nick. We are here for you.

Firefist
10-07-09, 9:07 am
keepin your family in my prayers bro.

be strong.

Razor
10-07-09, 9:27 am
Nick i am so sorry...you and your family will be in my prayers. My heart goes out to you and we're here when and however you need us. Stay strong my brother and know that God is taking care of her. My most sincerest condolences....

shortstack
10-07-09, 9:37 am
Nick, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. If you need anything you have my number.
Jeremy

Universal Rep
10-07-09, 9:42 am
Condolences, brother... Stay strong.

InkdMuscle
10-07-09, 10:03 am
I cant express how my heart feels right now for all of you here. I have recieved countless prayers and condolences from you. It helps out so very much!! I try to stay strong as many of you stated, but it is very hard right now. No one should ever have to ever bury a child. I am taking one day at a time and the gym is where i can clear my head.

Life is to short. So when you go are starting your day or just ending it. Do me a favor. Give mom and dad a lil extra big hug. Hug ur kids and kiss them. Turn to your significant other and just say that I love you. For tomorrow may never come and u dont want to be sitting there wishing you would have.

THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART.

JUGGERNAUT
10-07-09, 10:07 am
My sincere condolences.

firsthorseman97
10-07-09, 10:09 am
I heard about this last night from Dee. You and yours were in my prayers last night and will continue to be. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Beach91
10-07-09, 10:10 am
My condolences on your loss, you are in everyones thoughts and prayers here on the forum

Elite
10-07-09, 10:30 am
So sorry 'Ink'd'.
Best wishes to you, friends and family.

Hollow
10-07-09, 10:32 am
My condolences for your loss. Both you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

J-Dawg
10-07-09, 10:34 am
I sorry to hear about your loss brother. I'll be sure to keep you and your family in my prayers. God bless.

Madcat
10-07-09, 12:49 pm
Sorry for the loss brother, my thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

mritter3
10-07-09, 12:49 pm
so sorry for your loss nick, your family is def. in my prayers....stay strong brother.

rev8ball
10-07-09, 1:04 pm
Deepest sympathy, Nick. We are always here for you....

Vinny G
10-07-09, 1:06 pm
nick my thoughts go out to you and your family

daddyg
10-07-09, 2:10 pm
my thoughts are with you and your family

InkdMuscle
10-07-09, 4:22 pm
Again nothing helps me more then to know I have u guys n gals with me. It is never easy, but knowing you have unlimited support and strength in your fellow brothers and sisters goes a long way.

They say what doesn’t kill us will only make us stronger. Which sometime is true. But it sure as hell does hurt a lot.

Mr. Dead
10-07-09, 4:30 pm
I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss... Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

machineman
10-07-09, 4:31 pm
So sorry to hear, Nick....you and your family are in my prayers.....

fenix237
10-07-09, 4:36 pm
very sorry about your loss- my deepest sympathies go out to you and your family- life sure doesn't seem fair sometimes....

stay strong brother!

andrewT
10-07-09, 8:03 pm
my condolences, stay strong brother!

Dingo
10-08-09, 12:40 am
Bow your head only to pray, other than that keep your head up, and your faith strong. Take care and God bless.

Maccabee
10-08-09, 12:44 am
My condolences. I am so sorry for your lose. Stay strong brother. Stay strong for her.

belladiabla13
10-08-09, 10:09 am
Again nothing helps me more then to know I have u guys n gals with me. It is never easy, but knowing you have unlimited support and strength in your fellow brothers and sisters goes a long way.

They say what doesn’t kill us will only make us stronger. Which sometime is true. But it sure as hell does hurt a lot.

Nick,

I have prayed and I have cried with you and for your family. There are no words that could even begin to cover it so I will simply say I am here. If I could be there, I would be in a heartbeat. You know where to find me anytime day or night.

Luv ya..

InkdMuscle
10-08-09, 11:04 am
today is a lot better guys. Arrangements have been made for tomorrow. SO i can breath a lil easier. Again thank you so very much during this tragic time for keeping myself and my family in your prayers.

Today im tearing up shoulders with a picture of my sister in my gym bag. I can feel it, its going to be a really good session today.

ghost
10-08-09, 11:05 am
today is a lot better guys. Arrangements have been made for tomorrow. SO i can breath a lil easier. Again thank you so very much during this tragic time for keeping myself and my family in your prayers.

Today im tearing up shoulders with a picture of my sister in my gym bag. I can feel it, its going to be a really good session today.

Glad to hear you are doing better Nick. let me know if you need anything.

InkdMuscle
10-08-09, 11:47 am
Glad to hear you are doing better Nick. let me know if you need anything.

I cant thank you enough Rob. I got your # bro. Thanks again very much.

ghost
10-08-09, 11:49 am
I cant thank you enough Rob. I got your # bro. Thanks again very much.

no thanks needed brother. that is what I am here for.

J Wong
10-08-09, 12:37 pm
My condolences go out to you, keep your head up, even if it is extremely hard to do.

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
10-08-09, 12:39 pm
You and your family are in my prayers.

wedge
10-08-09, 12:40 pm
My condolences. I'm sorry to hear about your loss bro.

Liftbig21
10-08-09, 8:22 pm
Stay strong..My condolenses.Very sorry

Little Z
10-09-09, 12:30 am
Nick.. sorry I didnt post in here any sooner, but I just didnt know what to say..

this is more than just a brotherhood between you and I.. when you hurt, we hurt.. especially the ones who have been lucky enough to
actually meet you and get to know you.. as you know, you are not alone brother.. i know you have plenty of people to turn to here
but i want you to know, you have my #, if you need anything you get with me.. family is all we have in this world.. and you my friend.. are family..

sunny_max
10-09-09, 12:47 am
i am sorry to hear that bro......my condolences to you and your family

DBOY
10-09-09, 11:25 am
Sorry about your loss bro. My fam, socal crew, and I are here if you need ANYTHING. Keep your head up, and let god see you through this. You n your family are in our prayers bro.

BBWifey
10-09-09, 5:29 pm
Sorry about your loss bro. My fam, socal crew, and I are here if you need ANYTHING. Keep your head up, and let god see you through this. You n your family are in our prayers bro.

My deepest condolences. Danny and I talk and think about you every day. We both hope that you and your family can see this thru. Please pick up the phone and call if you need anything, were here for all of you. Your family will remain in out prayers...... Lauren

Phil800101
10-11-09, 1:22 pm
So sorry about your loss bro, my condolences to you and your family.

MELTDOWN
10-11-09, 10:22 pm
Thoughts and prayers, brother, thoughts and prayers...

stumblin54
10-11-09, 10:29 pm
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss Nick, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours.

Stumblin